Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 1 was ok, just hope it picks up, I need drama. Cannot wait until the sis in laws and brother shows up in ep3 which is nxt Friday esp the kiss scene Chai Pat gives Kaew at the table hehe

I like the way its filmed tho but lighting maybe dark a little

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Tubbytinker07 said:
Episode 1 was ok, just hope it picks up, I need drama. Cannot wait until the sis in laws and brother shows up in ep3 which is nxt Friday esp the kiss scene Chai Pat gives Kaew at the table hehe

I like the way its filmed tho but lighting maybe dark a little
I think it picked up quite fast already. 
Haha I mean we get their first meeting so quick already, and we can understand why now he's actually even considering love. 

I mean in the beginning when his brothers are talking about it, like everyone says, they're all married now and I think he's lonely. He can't freely meet up with his brothers like usual anymore, and is probably looking for that someone to fall in love with, that someone who doesn't know his ties, his family status  and his money. Hence the first singing girl, the moment she mentioned his brothers, fame, and money...you see his face fall and smile die. He truly does want to be in love with the right woman but with one who doesn't care about the benefits Juththep has. 

Hence I feel, that if worst comes to worst, he may have considered the marriage with Rampa simply because he couldn't find the one. But of course on N'ek will come along and turn his world upside down. 

After their first beautiful encounter, he was definitely captured/enamoured by her, but that bratty no good co-star girl badmouthed N'ek and now he's a bit of an ass, just to test her and mess with her. And at least N'ek is putting up a strong front and showing her pride, but not giving in to him. 

She'll definitely have lots of hardships, and I feel lots of tears will be shed in comparison to the previous brothers and their stories. It'll be a mix of all of the concepts but probably on a more dramatic level. 

Seeing how the two leads are already butting heads, and seeing all the quick judgements from outsiders not knowing Kwan first, is definitely quick in my opinion. 

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Idk lol maybe I'm used to the pace of ratchanon/puttipat still. Usually I'll be glued to the screen but in episode 1 I left the tv on while I went and did other things lol the same thing I did when watching taratorn which isn't a good sign. I'm sure it'll pick up once the drama comes in. The last installment can't disappointment me bc this was the part I anticipated the most before the other parts lol--

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Difference folk...difference stroke

I kinda lost tract in chai pat and didn't finish...same with Lek but I did finish , w/o ffw too much...love taew passion n sub-plot(I felt that there's more pranang story to tell - their love just happen ..I guess more swt scene) it start out good then it couldn't hold my attention. ..I don't have high expectations to the series but was excited to see pee cuz I like his character. ..

.I find it better to watch things with a BLANK slate ... high expectation ruin the enjoyment (always aim low...haha)...happen too many time...same  w/ reading review n critic...it might misconstrue our opinion...I always find that I enjoy things more with just a blank slate going in (movies- like recently Man of Steel - mix review which I didn't read...tempted and I enjoyed it) ...These kind of things are "subjective" , we all like things differently and sometime it just doesn't "Click" no matter what...I use to Love Aff and tried to watch her lakorn with Aum 3x and can never get into it...or sometime you give it a chance and it surprise you, that why I watched all of the series though I really had no interest...I also didn't read too much spoiler

I think the bg music give somber to it and make it seem slow. .undertone

I agree with wierfany...a lot happen and there were decent interaction...I do feel bad for pee (-singing grl , prob. Y he's quick to judge nk)

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I was reading iheartlakorns and it said a lot of people think KCR is bland. I mean, it's only episode 1. Eveything picks up around ep3. I'm sure the lakorn will do fine when it picks up!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
you know when a lakorn is affecting you when it ends its like a piece of you is missing. although i wish there was just a little more romance in khun chai rachanon, it is so far my favorite. it is just more than two people falling in love but a whole nation love. i think the theme and msg behind makes this such a great lakorn. episode 10 was rushed but it was to be expected esp w only the time they were given. like i said this could have been turn into a lakorn where it stand by itself. i literally almost die watching episode 10. when soifah confessed she loved chai lek lol when she jumped on his back, i fell back and hit my head lol so i was not kidding when i said i literally almost die watching episode 10. i just couldnt stop smiling. although it appeared as the war/battle was quite short, it actually took 15 years of planning and effort to come up w this plan.i love the music in khun chai rachono the best esp the kaen when it gets played in the background. i will surely miss soifah and chai lek. btwn i love noot. i think i was the only one who didnt find her annoying.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
you can't please everyone..."to each, their own"

there many "hit" lakorn I tried to watch and couldn't get into...Ken and Pichy lakorn is popular....I feel asleep watching it...

some will love it...some will think it's ok and some won't enjoy it at all...just the way it is

- I enjoy Lek was more the story-line and sub-plot more than the "romance?" I think if they had more episode...they can address it better...noot was ok...she wasn't a bad person....I like Lek but I felt he was a bit weak characterwise vs. the rest of the class...I enjoy Taew and the supporting character more...joi...Top...I love the Top/Au scene soo touching

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
This is the first time I'm watching Nok Chatchai's directing and I'm liking it so far. It's really like a movie.

And maybe Pieng Kwan's gonna end up to be a taewaprom. Just maybe. :))) that's just random.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm really enjoying this series.  Each man to his own journey of love.  I've been following this series because one, it's pretty unique due to its continuous story telling of 5 brothers, and two, true love in the olden days is just so pure, warm, and fuzzy. LOL

Khun Chai Yai's love story was sweet because of the childhood connection that the leads both shared.  Their love was like a full grown tree already; the roots were deep and strong, which added to the sweetness, protection, and care Khun Chai Yai had towards Maprang.  He was practically there with her through thick and thin as a child into an adult.  He was her best friend, someone she trusted most, and had the most memories of.  I'm jealous of Maprang having found her Prince Charming from the very beginning. :wink:

Khun Chai Ruj's love story was touching and sad.  Having experience so much pain, discrimination, and hate, Chai Ruj could have easily turned into a bad person and not care about anyone since no one really protected him.  Yes, his brothers and Mum Yaa loved him, but still, they couldn't protect him from Yaa Orn's cruelty.  He grew up accepting his poor fate believing that he was lower than the rest.  Then his love, Ying Taew, is the fiance of the one man who constantly mistreats and belittles him just to find out that she deceived him all along.  There were many times I cried with Chai Ruj and Ying Taew.  I admire Ying Taew's solid love towards Chai Ruj; she definitely redeemed herself when she pursued him with all she had and the words she said to Chai Tat were powerful and heartfelt.  Gosh, I cannot stress it enough, the dialogue in this lakorn was very well written, all of Chai Ruj's rebuttles against Chai Tat, the words Chai Ruj said to Rasa, and the words Ying Taew said to Chai Tat. And then Yaa Orn and Chai Ruj's scene too, so many good scenes.

Khun Chai Pat's love story was packed with action with Kaew constantly running from Tan Peenid.  I think, I only cried once in this lakorn and that was when Tan Peenid's wife told him that one day she'll probably leave too, that he's too busy saving others, he's not saving their marriage.  James was major eye candy!!! Bella was quite stunning too! I liked the irony that Chai Pat is always lecturing others about how women are but he falls head over heels almost instantly without scientific reason either. Haha.

Khun Chai Lek's love story was a mixture of everything.  Just like you guys said earlier, this story was not just about one guy's love anymore, it was a whole lot more.  It involved families, departure, death, home, love, friendship, and dreams that eventually came true after waiting for decades.  Chai Lek was so humorous as the touchy city guy and Soifah was his perfect match.  Gosh, there were so many moments when I cried too especially the last two episodes, so many emotional scenes.  I really enjoyed this installment of the series.

Khun Chai Pee's love story hasn't started just yet but I already like Piengkwan; she's freaking strong and straightforward with her actions.

I'm glad that Chai Pee's series will have scenes with the other pairs.

Anyone knows if Chai Yai and Maprang will also get married in this fifth part? They're the only couple that hasn't gotten married yet. But there are no photos of them in wedding attire, so I'm guessing, not. Bummer.  It'll be soooo sad if their marriage was JUST implied!! :cry:

I love P'Nok's production, so HD, so gorgeous, the colorization, the filmography, the angles...so movie like.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Rampa is smart and manipulative only when it comes to the grandmothers.   If you're pretending to be nice, might as well do it for everybody but she's not.   I don't know what she said to Kaew but now Kaew knows how two faced she is.  I hope that's why each of Pee's sister's-in-law will help out in his relationship. They all don't want him to be married to that snake.  Only the grandmothers don't know Rampa's true self.  

I hope there will be more cute moments or some funny scenes, that's what I like so much from Khun Chai Lek.  I like this story, the mood, and cinematography, and the music but man it's a downer.  

Kwan is strong but I don't know why she won't talk back  to those people harrassing her, it's so annoying to see her always being misunderstood and bullied. At least she has Beau to defend her.  Chai Pee is such a stalker, skipped out on the meet with Rampa to follow Kwan to her set. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I like the story but it needs to speed up.  It feels slow even though things are happening.  This episode just seems to be about Rampa trying to put her moves on Chai Pee, Chai Pee's friend's fiance situation, Chai Pee stalking Kwan around and getting to know her a bit more and being more mesmerized by her, and Kwan getting bullied and abused.  Same story as yesterday's.  Lol. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I don't even know why I'm smiling so much. I guess it's because of the insanely cute scenes pee and Kwan had!!! Omg they're so beautiful! *tear*
As for how the story is going, hmm idk. I'm not really good with these things. I can't really tell if it's going too fast or slow.
May I just say how awesome pee looked when he jumped down from kwan's room? So handsome!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the pace is ok for me, again this is "SUBJECTIVE"

....it needs the build up 1st ep. is about pra-nang...2nd ep we get introduction about the main antagonist....and p'k get to know n'k better by  stalking her lol hahah

I feel there's no point in her defending herself.....they already formulated their opinions and her saying otherwise will just be a waste of her time and energy because they won't believe her...actions speaks louder than words...Pee saw/witness the "good" person she is....Example Matt and Film recent lakorn...she defend herself and I love her character but when the N'rai was screaming and yelling, she didn't react and even let her slap her....she came off as the "better" person....sometime you don't always need to fight and yell....those ppl who easily judge aren't ppl worth knowing anyways...

Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
Mark Twain 

Never argue with an idiot. Bystanders won't be able to tell the difference

Never argue with a fool - they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
The Fool's Law

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^ That's true.  It just gets so frustrating.  I think I just feel this way more because I don't understand what's going on.  Hopefully I will feel less irritated  with this situation when the subs or recaps come out.  At least we do see a lot of Mint and James together.  I love the flashback that he had when he thought of her.  At least now, he knows her better and it's so good to see him  with her family. He's so sweet with her mom and grandmother.   really like that he is exploring his feelings for her, not sure what they are exactly but he thinks it might be love, when he thought back to what Khun Chai Lek said.  I'm happy for him though.  Can anybody tell me what Rampa said to Kaew?

greenbamboo

sarNie Egg
Hi, i'm newbie here :D so excited about this lakorn so i have to create a new account to discuss haha :)))
I really like Chai Pee's characrer, as i comment in another video, he's a player but also a reasonable man :D i like the way he follows Piengkwan, not really believe in what others say, he wants to see by his own first :)
For Piengkwan, as spanky said, just waste time to talk back with who alr hate u, so happy that she still has Pee besides her, and her family also :D
For the story, i think something happens when their father has been rescued by Rampa's father. Waiting to see what will happen then :)
Both of them are slowly getting closer, so it makes their love deeper and more beautiful :D i think so!