spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think it takes more strength NOT to fight back...your holding in sooo much....fustration...pain...anger...and an outlet to be able to get release...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
fun said:
you know when a lakorn is affecting you when it ends its like a piece of you is missing. although i wish there was just a little more romance in khun chai rachanon, it is so far my favorite. it is just more than two people falling in love but a whole nation love. i think the theme and msg behind makes this such a great lakorn. episode 10 was rushed but it was to be expected esp w only the time they were given. like i said this could have been turn into a lakorn where it stand by itself. i literally almost die watching episode 10. when soifah confessed she loved chai lek lol when she jumped on his back, i fell back and hit my head lol so i was not kidding when i said i literally almost die watching episode 10. i just couldnt stop smiling. although it appeared as the war/battle was quite short, it actually took 15 years of planning and effort to come up w this plan.i love the music in khun chai rachono the best esp the kaen when it gets played in the background. i will surely miss soifah and chai lek. btwn i love noot. i think i was the only one who didnt find her annoying.
Totally agree with you...haven't watch a lakorn that made me feel that way for a long time or maybe I haven't watch many lakorns lately. So far I like Khu Chai Rachanon the most and like many of you mentioned could be the sub-plot that grab my attention. I just love the theme of Loving one's country...plus Soifa strong character and Chai Lek playful character.  Jaoluang Rangsima is also very charming too and Ba Joi is such a caring friend and brother... Also, I wish they didn't cut some scenes out so it won't be too rushing toward the end...but they don't have much time for everything...

I'm going to miss Soifa and Khu Chai Lek, while watching Khu Chai Pee.

Out of all the Khu Chai series, I loved watching Khu Chai Rachanon (all ep), enjoyed Khu Chai Powaruj (75% of the lakorn), liked Khu Chai Taraton (45%) and watched Khu Chai Putipat (30%)... Khu Chai doctor is one good character and everyone did a good job but the story just not attract to me much. Well see how I like Khu Chai Rahnapi...

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I seriously love the quality of the drama... it really feels like I'm watching movie...

As for today ep, I laugh my heart out during the scene with Chai Pat  :lmao3: it just so funny and cute.. I just can't control my self whenever the any of the brothers make an appearance... I just feel like this :weee:eventhough Chai Pee has been mocking Piengkwan, it's obvious he actually care for her... he just need a little something to prove that Piengkwan is not like what he heard...
But most importantly I'm currently waiting for Ying Taew... I miss to see her so much! 

sometimes I hate those teaser for next ep at the end.. It just makes me basically lifeless to wait for next friday... :cry1:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
lovestar said:
I don't even know why I'm smiling so much. I guess it's because of the insanely cute scenes pee and Kwan had!!! Omg they're so beautiful! *tear*
As for how the story is going, hmm idk. I'm not really good with these things. I can't really tell if it's going too fast or slow.
May I just say how awesome pee looked when he jumped down from kwan's room? So handsome!
I feel like it's going fast too, but I think about all these scenes and pictures they took before the air date so I don't worry much. I am so excited for next week's episode there is going to be slapping and crying and Chai Pee being more sweeter to Kwan. I pity her so much. What did she do wrong to be treated so mean.

Chai pee jumping off Nong's room was amazing hahaha. When he jumped I was like "Holy sh** he just jump off like that." Piebgkwam later on in the drama you'll be glad to have someone like Pee because he is able to protect u. He is such a good fighter. Hehehehe when he tied that dude up I was cracking up.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I wonder what her reaction is when she finds out he's really M.L. RONNAPEE JUTHATHEP!!! Hahaha he made chai pat lied. Chai pat knows he likes Piengkwan

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Just finished Khun Chai Rachanon and it ended beautifully. I loved it. Chat and Janta also got a very happy ending. So happy to see the ending. Looking forward to Khun Chai Ronnapee.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pliangkwan finally met one of khun pee bro but he act like he a outsider lol chai pat reaction was so cute! Chai Pat know something going on....Chai pee is such a stocker! When chai pee was helping kwan mother, he fight so handsome...! Rampa look crazy already lol talking to herself and have so much confident...cant wait to see when kwan find out chai pre real identity...loving it so far :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love the ost....Love p'k interaction w/the boy...Jalida makes me smile...i like when he standing there smiling and thinking about n'k...Friday is too far away

P'k friend is soo fickle, he doesn't deserve any grls love

Boy: why you smiling

P: I'm not smiling

Boy: silly, I can clearly see that your smiling...still being argumentative about it

Love their interaction...the lil boy a spitfire challenging him..their interaction is like a duel match

I LOVE when N'k whack him in the head w/the metal bowl...Made me LOL  and when she tell him he should go die hahaha

Pat: You like her?

P: You know the answer why ask? ( I like how he doesn't deny it)

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Ronapee is so boring. It's been two episodes but nothing intrigues me just yet. I like how it gives a movie feel to it like most of Nok's lakorns but that's about it. I'll wait to skim for the parts where the other couples show up. 

fanny

sarNie Adult
I agree this is too slow for me. I like Mint, But I don't know how much longer I can keep up with this part if it still slow like this. I want to see Pop's appearance already.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
i dont think its boring,its just the pace from ep 1 and 2 were a little bit slow pace compared to rachanon,but reading from spoilers it will get interesting from ep3 but not sure if they can  maintain the rating like chai lek,acting in chai pee is way better than in chai lek but chai lek had a good story line

the thing i dont like about the larkon is the slow music they always playing it,it makes people sleepy lol but caint wait for the parangs to fall in love

dchick81

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
I'm really enjoying this series.  Each man to his own journey of love.  I've been following this series because one, it's pretty unique due to its continuous story telling of 5 brothers, and two, true love in the olden days is just so pure, warm, and fuzzy. LOL

Khun Chai Yai's love story was sweet because of the childhood connection that the leads both shared.  Their love was like a full grown tree already; the roots were deep and strong, which added to the sweetness, protection, and care Khun Chai Yai had towards Maprang.  He was practically there with her through thick and thin as a child into an adult.  He was her best friend, someone she trusted most, and had the most memories of.  I'm jealous of Maprang having found her Prince Charming from the very beginning. :wink:

Khun Chai Ruj's love story was touching and sad.  Having experience so much pain, discrimination, and hate, Chai Ruj could have easily turned into a bad person and not care about anyone since no one really protected him.  Yes, his brothers and Mum Yaa loved him, but still, they couldn't protect him from Yaa Orn's cruelty.  He grew up accepting his poor fate believing that he was lower than the rest.  Then his love, Ying Taew, is the fiance of the one man who constantly mistreats and belittles him just to find out that she deceived him all along.  There were many times I cried with Chai Ruj and Ying Taew.  I admire Ying Taew's solid love towards Chai Ruj; she definitely redeemed herself when she pursued him with all she had and the words she said to Chai Tat were powerful and heartfelt.  Gosh, I cannot stress it enough, the dialogue in this lakorn was very well written, all of Chai Ruj's rebuttles against Chai Tat, the words Chai Ruj said to Rasa, and the words Ying Taew said to Chai Tat. And then Yaa Orn and Chai Ruj's scene too, so many good scenes.

Khun Chai Pat's love story was packed with action with Kaew constantly running from Tan Peenid.  I think, I only cried once in this lakorn and that was when Tan Peenid's wife told him that one day she'll probably leave too, that he's too busy saving others, he's not saving their marriage.  James was major eye candy!!! Bella was quite stunning too! I liked the irony that Chai Pat is always lecturing others about how women are but he falls head over heels almost instantly without scientific reason either. Haha.

Khun Chai Lek's love story was a mixture of everything.  Just like you guys said earlier, this story was not just about one guy's love anymore, it was a whole lot more.  It involved families, departure, death, home, love, friendship, and dreams that eventually came true after waiting for decades.  Chai Lek was so humorous as the touchy city guy and Soifah was his perfect match.  Gosh, there were so many moments when I cried too especially the last two episodes, so many emotional scenes.  I really enjoyed this installment of the series.

Khun Chai Pee's love story hasn't started just yet but I already like Piengkwan; she's freaking strong and straightforward with her actions.

I'm glad that Chai Pee's series will have scenes with the other pairs.

Anyone knows if Chai Yai and Maprang will also get married in this fifth part? They're the only couple that hasn't gotten married yet. But there are no photos of them in wedding attire, so I'm guessing, not. Bummer.  It'll be soooo sad if their marriage was JUST implied!! :cry:

I love P'Nok's production, so HD, so gorgeous, the colorization, the filmography, the angles...so movie like.

Basically put it just like I would have about each couple. I do have my biases I can't deny, but each couple is unique and with the brothers' relationship...that's why I love this series so much. Gah, I asked about that too. I hope they do have a wedding or at least get married off screen (since they are still engaged). All that talk about traveling and their honeymoon during their visit with Chai Ruj...too cute and I want it to happen, lol.

So far...yeah the pace in Khun Chai Ronapee is kinda odd, from my perspective. I do wonder if it's because they have to basically end everyone's stories in this one so maybe that's why they had Chai Pee and Kwan meet so early on? Dunno, but I feel like it will get better and will flow better.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The music gives the somber effect...but its not slow to me...

Again "different folks...different strokes" -I lost interest n pat and didn't finish

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Oops 2 post..dunno how to delete??

anyways -- not every lakorn will "click" with you....and don't force yourself to watch or tried to like it...I did so in the pass with other "high rated, hit lakorn".....it doesn't click....it doesn't click...o'well ..move on to the next 1 that can sustain our interest...but I say always give it a try to a certain ep....sometime a lakorn can catch our attention later on...or lost our attention mid-way...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
spanky said:
Love the ost....Love p'k interaction w/the boy...Jalida makes me smile...i like when he standing there smiling and thinking about n'k...Friday is too far away

Boy: silly, I can clearly see that your smiling...still being argumentative about it

Love their interaction...the lil boy a spitfire challenging him..their interaction is like a duel match

I LOVE when N'k whack him in the head w/the metal bowl...Made me LOL  and when she tell him he should go die hahaha

Ur comment made me blush, Chai Pee likes her so fast. Hehehe it's good he didn't Deny it because it's true.

Lol there she go Again hitting her pra'ek's first it was pope and now James 555+ love Her too much. Thxs to chat jai for giving her the role. Cannot wait!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
spanky said:

Ur comment made me blush, Chai Pee likes her so fast. Hehehe it's good he didn't Deny it because it's true.

Lol there she go Again hitting her pra'ek's first it was pope and now James 555+ love Her too much. Thxs to chat jai for giving her the role. Cannot wait!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fanny said:
I agree this is too slow for me. I like Mint, But I don't know how much longer I can keep up with this part if it still slow like this. I want to see Pop's appearance already.
I don't mind, I mean yes it's so slow and kind of depressing so far, but there will be more episodes in this series.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I loved the ending with Taew/Bomb. Their story is my favorite and the most unique but Chai Pat is still my favorite character. Does anyone know if we see Noot in the last part Ronnapee? By the end I liked her character and wished we got to see her and Chat more.

As for Ronnapee the cinematography is beautiful but the story hasn't hooked me yet and I don't think it will. I just hate stories where there's a lot of focus on misunderstandings and villains and this one is overrun with them. I also don't like that Peingkwan is so strong with the p'ek but doesn't speak up against anyone else. This is common in so many lakorns and it is annoying. The n'ek will fight back with p'ek but become mute against other people.

Will we get to see the other couples a lot besides the ending? I didn't think so because P'Off said that his part with Rachanon involved the brothers and grannies the most.

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
^^ yes, the other couples will be showing up next weeks episode where they go talk to Chai pee about Piangkwan 

Ying taew and chai ruj will show up first cuz Chai pee called to ask chai ruj to be  the donator for Kwan's grandmother surgery fee, then he calls Chai lek and sroifah will show up too...Maprang and Chai yai also have their own little cute scene until chai pee interrupts them lol