Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm loving James Ma and Mint Chalida. I do agree that it's at a slower pace, but then again, time is needed for everything to build up. Chai Pee was so rude and insulted her. It was so sad to see Kwan cry while reading the script, since the script seemed to describe her. But I am glad that she is not weak and doesn't let what p'ek says get to her. She holds her ground and does her best to provide for her family. I can't wait for more.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^i totally agreeeed @dara !

Pee probably thought Kwan was easy and assumed she dated everyone on set just because of a jealous nang rai's bad mouth 555
LoL when the rai asked him if he had ever watched any of her dramas !! He looked lost for a bit there like he'd never seen her face before. I'm surprised she didn't recognize him because after all he is the youngest one out of the Ha Sing Jutathep. Actually I'm surprised everyone on set didnt recognize him :0

Pee thought by using his sweet sweet words with a single red rosé could earn himself a date lol you thought wrong chai pee!! A player can't always get his way with girls.

I feel bad for Pee tho. He's a player but at the same time, he's looking for someone. That Chongco girl at the beginning was definitely more into his Jutathep background then he himself lol smh at wanting to become a Mom 555 she's such an idiot ><" all pressure goes to chai pee T_T I can already sense the drama coming ! I love the digital effect of KCR but I kinda wished it was the same HD quality like the other series...def gave me a different vibe. The coloring and bg music adds a gloomy mood when I'm watching it.....overall im enjoying what im seeing so far. I don't think the pace is slow at all. We're getting to see what type of woman Kwan really is. She's living such a hard life T_T and yes what she read does really describe her life.....assumptions can lead someone's mind to go so far I swear !!!

Can't wait to start on ep.2. Whootwhoot !

Minttwix mentioned to me that James eng is hot. Omfg it sure is hot ><" fire burning hot hahahaha ;p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Whenever I see Rampa all I could think of is, "Sociopath, Psychopath, Narcissist." I think her surroundings have caused her to become like that. From Khun Chai Taratorn all the way to Rachanon she seemed full of herself, but now that I watch her character develop more she is definitely more raeng then her sister Marathee. Marathee was Rai, but she was like loud in your face rai. Rampa will definitely be the cold, calculated, and manipulative one of the Taweprom bunch. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
well james is hong kong lol most hong kong people speaks english clearily compare to other asians.

i really like esther and i already hate her as rampa. she was a total biatch in the previous 4 but man she is now.showing her true.color. these kind of nang rai scares me lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
fun said:
well james is hong kong lol most hong kong people speaks english clearily compare to other asians.

i really like esther and i already hate her as rampa. she was a total biatch in the previous 4 but man she is now.showing her true.color. these kind of nang rai scares me lol

Yeah I like her tooooo, but as Rampa ugh. She is definitely the scary type of Nang Rai's the ones that no one suspect. I think everyone thinks she's talkative and stuff, but I think she is going to be much more dangerous and manipulative. I don't know why I lol whenever she was admiring herself in the mirror. Sort of like Narcissus the Greek God who feel in love with his own reflection lol.  

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
@ipsnilez, I agree Chai Pee is a player but also looking for the women of his dream. She isn't easy Chai Pee!!!!! And his English Is hella cute. He was speaking English in ep 1 or 2 owww so cute.

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
^i totally agreeeed @dara !

Pee probably thought Kwan was easy and assumed she dated everyone on set just because of a jealous nang rai's bad mouth 555
LoL when the rai asked him if he had ever watched any of her dramas !! He looked lost for a bit there like he'd never seen her face before. I'm surprised she didn't recognize him because after all he is the youngest one out of the Ha Sing Jutathep. Actually I'm surprised everyone on set didnt recognize him :0

Pee thought by using his sweet sweet words with a single red rosé could earn himself a date lol you thought wrong chai pee!! A player can't always get his way with girls.

I feel bad for Pee tho. He's a player but at the same time, he's looking for someone. That Chongco girl at the beginning was definitely more into his Jutathep background then he himself lol smh at wanting to become a Mom 555 she's such an idiot ><" all pressure goes to chai pee T_T I can already sense the drama coming ! I love the digital effect of KCR but I kinda wished it was the same HD quality like the other series...def gave me a different vibe. The coloring and bg music adds a gloomy mood when I'm watching it.....overall im enjoying what im seeing so far. I don't think the pace is slow at all. We're getting to see what type of woman Kwan really is. She's living such a hard life T_T and yes what she read does really describe her life.....assumptions can lead someone's mind to go so far I swear !!!

Can't wait to start on ep.2. Whootwhoot !

Minttwix mentioned to me that James eng is hot. Omfg it sure is hot ><" fire burning hot hahahaha ;p

LOl that Chongco girl was more interested in chai pat since he's the heir to owning that antique shop of his grandfather. i was like girl...he married and he ruk mia makkk hahahaha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahahahaha James was like "wait, how do I get on." Lol then he was sweating, he always sweating. Lol I don't understand why Dome just choose to be in one of his dad's drama now.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
James was a cute model. Lol....I notice he is way skinnier and thiner, but in Khun Chai he's very buff and big. (Maybe its his shirts he wears in khun chai but he looks nice an still hot)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know this is silly, but I get Giddy every time I see Chai Pee's jacket. Right on his shoulder Dallas, Texas <3 my city! Lol makes me want to get one. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I finally finished Episode 2.

Hm, there are a few things that irked me.

1. Too many flashbacks already and it's only Episode 2.

2. There are no scenes of the brothers together chit chatting, plotting, and interacting yet besides the one in the beginning, which from memory, the other previous parts had quite a few already by Episode 2.

3. I'm not adoring Ronnapee with his mission in trying to prove that Piengkwan is an unworthy woman. I adored Ronnapee when he was assisting his older brothers, but now that it's his own story, what happened to the cherry and warm Ronnapee who had optimistic views of the world? Who wasn't so judgmental and quick to jump to conclusions about people? He practically stalks Piengkwan; he knows that she's financially struggling and works so hard to make ends meet yet he wants to know how low she can go for money? With all of that stalking, I thought Ronnapee would have been able to piece the puzzle together already that Piengkwan is a good person just with bad rumors. Chai Pat doubted Kaew in the beginning, but when he discovered that yes, she was a poor bumpkin trying to save her Father, he never once degraded her ever again and stood by her and never thought of testing her. I don't know, each brother does love differently, but I'm not really understanding Chai Pee.

I sympathize with Piengkwan; she has so much on her shoulders. I don't think she needs to explain herself to anyone at the filming site; they won't believe her anyway.

Freaking Rampa...Kaew was gorgeous in that scene though.

And yes, that song...make it stop. Too much and it doesn't fit the scenes either.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Can Somebody please translate this into english
โปรดทบทวนโปรดเห็นใจ
หากเยื่อใยเธอนั้นยังมีให้กัน
อย่าริดรอนความสัมพันธ์
หลบหน้ากันอย่างนี้มันได้อะไร
อย่าบอกฉันว่าให้ไป
อย่าผลักไสได้หรือเปล่า
ความรักระหว่างเรานั้น
ยังไม่ถึงคราวต้องเดินจากกัน
ให้ตัวฉันได้พิสูจน์
ให้เข้าใจว่าฉันนั้นรักเธอเท่าไหร่
อย่าใจร้ายเกินไปนะเธอ
ไม่เข้าใจเหตุผลใด
ทำให้เธอต้องเฉยและชาอย่างนี้
อย่าเงียบไปบอกฉันที
หากไม่ดีก็พร้อมจะแก้ตัว
อย่าบอกฉันว่าให้ไป
อย่าผลักไสได้หรือเปล่า
ความรักระหว่างเรานั้น
ให้ตัวฉันได้พิสูจน์
อย่าใจร้ายเกินไปนะเธอ
อย่าบอกฉันว่าให้ไป
อย่าผลักไสได้หรือเปล่า
ความรักระหว่างเรานั้น
ให้ตัวฉันได้พิสูจน์
อย่าใจร้ายเกินไปนะเธอ
ยังไม่พร้อมทำใจ อย่าใจร้ายเกินไปนะเธอ

PS: Found An Amazing Girl Version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDGE26dFPXE

Ohh And The Scene  Where PiengKWAN hits Ronapee
Reminds Me Of when PloyKWAN hit Ai Singh

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
spanky said:
“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” 
― Socrates

I didn't want to say this (just b/c it's soo OT) but this quote made me squeeeee. Ha ha ha !!! ~~~ One of my absolute favorites.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pee is like that cuz of the singer grl..maybe u miss that part? Why else would there be those scene?? To show hes a player?..lol ..he has become jaded...that y we saw that scene...all She care about is the title and richness....pee is weary of nk...so he investigated. ..pat took til end of 2? Beggining of 3? All pat did was accuse kaew...i was kinda annoy with him more but that me..the old guy being there confirm his thinking like pee took a step bak when he saw the old guy...looks can be deceiving. .so is she good r bad??? That y he's testing her for his own confirmation cuz he likes her...r else he'll walk away like he did with the singer. ...maybe u don't understand pee cuz u miss those scene? Didn't really watch it and miss the whole concept I explained and other has also voiced in previous page ...his eng was hot

What do ppl with financial trouble do? They might get desperate and do stupid things....he did see....good...he saw bad to...she talking to the "here" and getting $... as an advancement I'm sure but he wasn't sure...he assume the worse...cuz he did receive the worse...again in begginging scene with that grl..

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The rating is really good! Yay!
I just finished the first episode, and I actually quite enjoyed it! So glad to see Mint back on-screen, and I love her character! 
As for Pee, I admit I was surprised by his gloominess, I expected to see him as his happy and cheery self. But I kinda understand him though he's just lost at the moment, with all the pressure he's going through! Mint & James Ma have great chemistry together, the lakorn promise us tons of dramas based on the ending preview....I am so ready! 

//lol at Mark's cameo though...I barely saw him for like, one second?