spanky

sarNie OldFart
chai Pee has it the hardest out of all of the boys...he has 2 granny has his obstacle....they do soo much more to stop him than any other other.....they will not relent about the "promise" and rampa is a better n'rai than the rest of it....

hahah @ Mint putting make-up on ppl...love the "lum" 

the abusing crack me up

<3 Jalida

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finished watching Khun Chai Lek's part. Soifah and Khun Chai Lek are so cute!!!!!!! I'm going to miss them so much. Khun Chai Lek's part got me screaming and asking for more because of their cuteness together. Taew and Bomb better have another lakorn again!!!!! Kid teung, Kid teung them already. Lol. 

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Rampa is so crazy. I can't believe she's so cold-blooded to do what she's going to do towards the end of the lakorn.

TBH With every Khun Chai lakorn I have had problems w/ production and/or some of the acting, etc. So I guess my level of enjoyment has been lowered. lol I'm liking KCR so far. It sorta has a more ~epic feel to it cause of how it was filmed.

I wish they would release the Blue Sky song version they made for KCR already.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Watching KCR in Eng. sub now and when you understand it in your own language, it isn't at slow pace at all.

I love Piengkwan's character - she is a mix of all the previous sister in laws. Very bold! Chai Pee needs to loosen up! I want to see his cherry side instead of gloomy.

The ost playing so far makes the emotions of me very blah though.. But cannot wait for this weekend! GO KCR!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
This is sneak peek forep3 I think it's the part where Patt kissed Kaew. Someone translate

รัชชานนท์ขโมยหอมแก้ม สร้อยฟ้าเขินอายตีรัชชานนท์แล้วเดินหนีไปจัดการเอกสารของตน

อะไรน่ะพี่ รณพีร์คิดๆ อื๋อ...ทำอะไรครับพี่หอมแก้มเมีย ไม่สนใจน้อง ผมไม่คุยกับพี่ชายเล็กแล้ว ไปตามไอ้ชัช เอ๊ย...ทูลเชิญเจ้าชายรังสิมันต์ มาเรียนสายทีครับ

รัชชานนท์มองออกไป เห็นชัชวีร์กับจันทา ทั้งสองแม้เป็นเจ้าหลวงและพระชายาแล้วก็ยังคงเหมือนเดิม จันทามาเช็ดหน้าให้ หวานชื่น รัชชานนท์มองอย่างชื่นชม

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Re-watching Chai Pee in sub and just looking at the picture of Chai Yot Chai Pee and Chatchavee makes me miss Chat so much, but he's a prince and living a better life with his soulmate Jutta. Miss Chat.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
YaMaMiKi said:
Rating For KCR Credit To Pantip
Saturday Ep1: 12.6 (18.1,11.7)
Sunday   Ep2: 10.2 (15.4, 9.3)
One quick question, on da 1st episode is it Khun Chai Lek with Khun Chai Pee together??? Like how Chai Ruj & Chat Pat??? Correct me if i'm wrong...just a little bit confusing since episode 1 is half of chai lek...to wat i think it chai lek ending rating and beginning rating of chai pee...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gracejen said:
Rampa is so crazy. I can't believe she's so cold-blooded to do what she's going to do towards the end of the lakorn.

TBH With every Khun Chai lakorn I have had problems w/ production and/or some of the acting, etc. So I guess my level of enjoyment has been lowered. lol I'm liking KCR so far. It sorta has a more ~epic feel to it cause of how it was filmed.

I wish they would release the Blue Sky song version they made for KCR already.

Spoiler pleasee :p 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Sweet_09 said:
One quick question, on da 1st episode is it Khun Chai Lek with Khun Chai Pee together??? Like how Chai Ruj & Chat Pat??? Correct me if i'm wrong...just a little bit confusing since episode 1 is half of chai lek...to wat i think it chai lek ending rating and beginning rating of chai pee...
I Believe they were split in half cos Chai Lek Had Their own ending rating which was
คุณชายรัชชานนท์ 13.1(17.4,12.4)  CHAI LEK
 คุณชายรณพีร์ 12.6(18.1,11.7) CHAI PEE

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Just finished Chai Lek, I cried when she told him she loved him, and I was even more sadder when they showed all of Soifah and Chai Leks memories from the previous episodes.... It ended like Chai Patt.

fun

Expired Sarnie
rating episode 10 of chai lek 15!!!! wow!!! now i hope all those people who said khun chai rachanon high rating were due to khun chai putipat. khun chai rachanon kept rising. im so proud that they proved mamy wrong. most shocking is that all episode of khjn chai rachanon were gigjer than theor ch7 ciompetor.

anyways, i know for sure that khunchai ronapee will drop in ratings. it has already started to drop the second episode. hopefully they can still remain in.thedouble digit which i doubt.

gracejen

sarNie Egg
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Spoiler pleasee :p 

Well,
Rampa gets mad/more crazy/whatever when Kwan comes to stay in the wung to take care of Ronnapee. (Ronnapee got hurt when he volunteered for a dangerous mission after Kwan ended things with him cause of Grandma Ehid. Plane got shot down. Kwan goes to the hospital & tells him she loves him even though he's not awake. This is also when her dad stands up for Kwan and tells them he's her father. Not a bad/loose woman who has men taking care of her.)
Anyways, Rampa planned to poison Grandma Ehid with some medicine to kill her and make it look like Kwan did it. Pim tells Kwan about it beforehand and everyone in the wung knows. They act like they don't know what's going on.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
gracejen said:
Well,
Rampa gets mad/more crazy/whatever when Kwan comes to stay in the wung to take care of Ronnapee. (Ronnapee got hurt when he volunteered for a dangerous mission after Kwan ended things with him cause of Grandma Ehid. Plane got shot down. Kwan goes to the hospital & tells him she loves him even though he's not awake. This is also when her dad stands up for Kwan and tells them he's her father. Not a bad/loose woman who has men taking care of her.)
Anyways, Rampa planned to poison Grandma Ehid with some medicine to kill her and make it look like Kwan did it. Pim tells Kwan about it beforehand and everyone in the wung knows. They act like they don't know what's going on.

Thanks for the spoilers! Can't wait! :)

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Kwan's dad is Por Leang Adun. But it isn't common knowledge that he is Kwan's father. He's rich and of high society. Kwan's mom fell in love with him not knowing that he had a wife and son already. When she found out she took Kwan away and they have not seen Adun for basically Kwan's whole life I think. They don't want anything to do w/ him. Kwan doesn't consider him her father. And when he tries to see her on her movie set people think he's another old, rich man who takes ~care of Kwan.

Funny fact. The actor playing Kwan's dad and the actress playing Kwan's mom are actually married in real life.