fanny

sarNie Adult
Hurry up Friday I want to see all the other character show up already. I want to see chai pee get jealous of Piangkwan.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Owwww James Ma is such a good singer, JUst loving him. He is so cute. Before he became a Ch3 thai actor he audition for the star 7.

http://youtu.be/R3Y9mKVi810

He seems to enjoy singing a lot. He has an amazing voice.

It's ok if you didn't win James because you are now a CHANNEL 3 ACTOR AND YOU ARE MUCH MORE WELL-KNOWN AND HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD PAIR WITH MINT CHALDIA AS YOUR FIRST CO-STAR, AND YOU GOT TO KISS HER, I BET YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just got back from watching the eng sub version of khun chai ronapee this ti.e with mute lol i think i appreciate it more without all the not well match depressing bg music.

First i wanted to kick chai lek now its chai pee turn. Wtf he wants to test her if she will sell her pride and body for her gma surgery. What a fucker (forgive my usuage of language). I like u chai pee but not so much now. Its gonna take a lot to make me change my view on him. I understand where he is coming from. He is the last jutathep bachelor. A promise has not yet been fulfilled. The pressure is increasing and more is at stake. he is lonely. His brothers r all married. His best friend has left to become a king of another nation. He has tried to settle but not meeting the right woman as seen from the first epuside. He is getting confuse but boy oh boy i hate him. He has never experienced hardship or has never lived from paycheck to paycheck. He didnt earn his education. It was given to him. None of the jutathep has ever experienced the life of kaew, soi, and kwan even tho they believe they do understand. Understanding is different frm experiencing.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching star chat and Pop is so funny! He reminds me of great or pope because they have the type of humor who pranks other people or teases the nang'ek.
I was waiting for some james/mint moments and there were very few. It was more like James/Esther, but I thought they were really cute. Most of the time they were just giving out questions and stuff so they only had the last 15 minutes to talk about each other. Hehe thu mentioned the kiss scene and apparently James pinched Mint's arm accidentally.
James an Esther spoke Chinese! It was so funny because they were teasing Pop and he didn't know.
I can't wait to watch 3 Zaap

fun

Expired Sarnie
Fantastic to answer ur question. That was when we have no regulation and format. Plus this was never discuss among us moderaters. i cant do much if no other mod gives me their opinion.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fantastic_27 said:
I wonder why this series isn't broken into 5 different threads like 3 musketeers!!!

I kind of questioned the same thing but I think because in the beginning no one really knew who/what were in here so whoever created this thread just lumped everything/everyone into one piece.  Then people started talking and sharing stuff, by the time everything was confirmed no one knew what to do with the thread. lol

~~~

Anyways, I had to LAUGH MY F--KING A$$ off watching CH3 Star Chat! It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking fun and sooooooooooooooooo hilarious.  I enjoyed each character/actor on the chat show very much.  It was like watching four little kids yapping and fighting, but in a very cute way.  I must say I learned a lot more about James Ma and Esther! LOL I actually find Esther not bad looking after all. looool.  At first, her nose reminds me of Yaya's nose (like little piglet's nose) lol...but this type of nose has got its own style. Lol.  Then the more I see Esther, the more she's starting to remind me of Gubgib. LOL except a CUTER version. lol.

Anyways, back to Star Chat, it was super hilarious.  Quite frankly, I liked the carefree interaction between James Ma and Esther. lol  I even read some fans' comments who are actually more appealed to that Pop guy's interaction with Mint. lol  James Ma and Esther fake speak Chinese, got the Pop guy so confused even Chalida was pranked to convince that Esther could speak Chinese. lol  James Ma can speak Chinese but Esther fake it. lol She pranked Pop so bad. 555 Chalida was rather quiet but she was very interactive with both James Ma and Pop too at some point.

Another thing that caught my attention was when they were asking/talking about their age and Esther seemed rather shocked that James Ma is only 19. lol She was just so confused and not convinced....but they didn't ask her to explain why she was confused she just kind of nodded along after James said he's turning 20 soon. lol  Real funny.

I actually did not find James Ma "conceited" or "stuck up".  I think some people assume that image of him because of his reserved personality and extremely quietness.  If people can understand Thai and actually listen carefully, he's quite thoughtful with words and reasons.  He sounds quite smart and knowledgeable for his age.  He doesn't seem fake or whatsoever.  Oh yea, they also ask him "what is his ideal girl?" LOL. He truthfully told that he likes smart girls with good thinking. Physical look is a small factor but it's mostly smart and intelligence that matter the most; like a modern day girl in my opinion. lol

There's more conversations/chats on the show but I am only sharing what I could remember from the top of my head. lol What I state above doesn't conclude the whole chat show. Lol :p

~~~

I have also caught up with ep.1 and 2.  I don't really enjoy Ronapee, the character but I think I like James Ma, the person.  Ronapee doesn't really appeal to me yet.  His acting is still very one-dimensional because maybe that's just Nok's style of directing. lol Because Ronapee wasn't much like that in the last four parts. lol  His BTS person is also more outgoing compared to character Ronapee.

As for Chalida, she's just very beautiful.  She's stunning! lol She is a true beauty. lol :p How can anyone deny that? Lol. :p Chalida's crying scenes in the opening and in some previews are really elaborated or beautifully made.  Her crying seem to have mature in a beautiful way.

Another thing that I notice is Nok's nang'eks are extremely cold to pra'eks. lol E.g. From Petrong from TD to Dr.P from NM2 to PiengKwan of Ronapee. All nang'eks have cold vibe attitudes to pra'ek lol. 

Ok. cha cha...I wrote so much. Ignore any typos you read. lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:

I kind of questioned the same thing but I think because in the beginning no one really knew who/what were in here so whoever created this thread just lumped everything/everyone into one piece.  Then people started talking and sharing stuff, by the time everything was confirmed no one knew what to do with the thread. lol

~~~

Anyways, I had to LAUGH MY F--KING A$$ off watching CH3 Star Chat! It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking fun and sooooooooooooooooo hilarious.  I enjoyed each character/actor on the chat show very much.  It was like watching four little kids yapping and fighting, but in a very cute way.  I must say I learned a lot more about James Ma and Esther! LOL I actually find Esther not bad looking after all. looool.  At first, her nose reminds me of Yaya's nose (like little piglet's nose) lol...but this type of nose has got its own style. Lol.  Then the more I see Esther, the more she's starting to remind me of Gubgib. LOL except a CUTER version. lol.

Anyways, back to Star Chat, it was super hilarious.  Quite frankly, I liked the carefree interaction between James Ma and Esther. lol  I even read some fans' comments who are actually more appealed to that Pop guy's interaction with Mint. lol  James Ma and Esther fake speak Chinese, got the Pop guy so confused even Chalida was pranked to convince that Esther could speak Chinese. lol  James Ma can speak Chinese but Esther fake it. lol She pranked Pop so bad. 555 Chalida was rather quiet but she was very interactive with both James Ma and Pop too at some point.

Another thing that caught my attention was when they were asking/talking about their age and Esther seemed rather shocked that James Ma is only 19. lol She was just so confused and not convinced....but they didn't ask her to explain why she was confused she just kind of nodded along after James said he's turning 20 soon. lol  Real funny.

I actually did not find James Ma "conceited" or "stuck up".  I think some people assume that image of him because of his reserved personality and extremely quietness.  If people can understand Thai and actually listen carefully, he's quite thoughtful with words and reasons.  He sounds quite smart and knowledgeable for his age.  He doesn't seem fake or whatsoever.  Oh yea, they also ask him "what is his ideal girl?" LOL. He truthfully told that he likes smart girls with good thinking. Physical look is a small factor but it's mostly smart and intelligence that matter the most; like a modern day girl in my opinion. lol

There's more conversations/chats on the show but I am only sharing what I could remember from the top of my head. lol What I state above doesn't conclude the whole chat show. Lol :p

~~~

I have also caught up with ep.1 and 2.  I don't really enjoy Ronapee, the character but I think I like James Ma, the person.  Ronapee doesn't really appeal to me yet.  His acting is still very one-dimensional because maybe that's just Nok's style of directing. lol Because Ronapee wasn't much like that in the last four parts. lol  His BTS person is also more outgoing compared to character Ronapee.

As for Chalida, she's just very beautiful.  She's stunning! lol She is a true beauty. lol :p How can anyone deny that? Lol. :p Chalida's crying scenes in the opening and in some previews are really elaborated or beautifully made.  Her crying seem to have mature in a beautiful way.

Another thing that I notice is Nok's nang'eks are extremely cold to pra'eks. lol E.g. From Petrong from TD to Dr.P from NM2 to PiengKwan of Ronapee. All nang'eks have cold vibe attitudes to pra'ek lol. 

Ok. cha cha...I wrote so much. Ignore any typos you read. lol
I have to agree with you about the part where James seems intelligent for his age because I think he is too. He answers questions with smart replies and has a very good thought process.
Anyways, just a tad bit late but I finished watching tee tai krua with the 5 girls and oh how I wish they had guested in more shows. I love seeing the interactions between them especially bella and mint. They're so cute. I also think I have a girl crush on Bella. She's really pretty and cute and her acting is decent. Can't wait to watch her future lakorns.
I also just finished star stage of Ronapee and James thanked mint for taking care of him and being patient and I thought that was the cutest thing ever!

gracejen

sarNie Egg
I'm not understanding some people's problems with the star chat. Not really here, but in other places. lol Like is it the language barrier? Cause everyone had fun on the star chat. I understood everything people said as well and I didn't get any tension or whatever. James and Mint seem to get along pretty well. As did every one of the actors involved in the star chat. James seems like a kind of serious guy, but he does joke around too. Especially when Pop was joking around and teasing everyone. When Pop was trying to tease Mint James like was serious in his compliments for Mint's hard work in being Kwan too.

I enjoyed this star chat. It was entertaining. (Some of the other star chats I have seen haven't been as fun. lol) You find out a little bit about the actors and stuff from the lakorn.

After watching the first 2 episodes I'm really impressed by James and Mint. Wasn't that much of a Mint fan before, but I'm liking her character here. She should do more lakorns like this. lol James is really good for a newbie and this being his first lakorn as a lead. He has a really strong presence. Like he gives off that p'ek feel right off.