spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pee is only human...he's scared and insecure

Pee said to n'rai..I know nk she's a good person..I seen it....the grl use "ma-ya" she claim nk have and plant a seed of doubt ...pk is insecure so it worked. ..

Pk is use to having it easy..

Nk is guilty as well....they are both afraid...pee said to her he's fought his fear and admit to it

Nk uses other ppl experience to determiner her path...

Her dad did wrong...but he loves her mom...he was "force" into marriage like pee will be...like AU Character who was force into a marriage to a women he doesn't love...nk judge her dad w/o really getting to know him...yes it valid...he cause pain...she scared...but you gotta get to know ppl and give it a chance...

Feel bad for pee....the main granny won't relent...duty b4 love enforce unlike the other bro's...

Nice to see pream and great together....

Love thr pra'nang dance...

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wow. I have to catch up. Tbh I haven't been watching Chai Pee's part. Only 1 and some of 2. The only ones I finished was Chai Ruj and Chai Lek's part.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Catching up on ep.3....

aweeee his older brothers won't be helping him with his lie...I felt so bad for pee :( he looked so helpless :( hahaahah Pee expected the brother's to help him right away because he is their nong ruk tae kit pid 5555 Pee dug up his own grave :000 I can feel the depression from Chai Ruj's facial expression and voice about the upcoming drama that will take place at the Jutathep Palace. *dabs my eyes

Couldn't stop smiling at my Lek and Soi, kt jung :)
LOL when yod asked pee what should he do ? And pee was like what should I do ? Hahaahah instead of pitying Yodyud, huang dtua eng maak kwa 5555 I had so many lol moments in ep3 hahaahah ! Especially when Rampa asked Pee what he was thinking of and he said about a man 555555 the face on Yaa Oon's face was priceless and worrisome ! Ya baby boy mai chai poochai tae tae ka Yaa Oon *cries with laughter ! Chai Pee pulled a nice cover up tho hahaha !
I find Beua cute as Jun:) I got teary just watching her defend Piangkwan T_T Jun has Piangkwan's back 110% and is definitely a true friend everyone should have lol Jun and P'Aut's little love story just began and I can't wait to watch more of it...Aut already teases Jun ;p Ahahahah

Mark was def swaggin out on his cameo hhahajahan he's stolen so many hearts by just that appearance ;p TBH. I would love to see more of him but KCR ain't about him lol I'm def enjoying JM onscreen time :)

Piangkwan is finally warming up to Ronnapee's presence :) she even blushed at the thought of him when she was talking to Jun heheeh Chalida looks beautiful when she cries, makes me want to cry too T_T I had a lump in my throat while watching the part where pee brushed off her feet because that scene was beautifully done. Although Piangkwan is def a strong gal, strong gal's also have their breaking point !!! Susu na Piangkwan ruk. Tham dai ka. !!!!!!

At first I was like there are so much flashbacks -_- but now I'm understanding more of the realistic concept of KCR. Everyday in our lives we have countless flashbacks or we think a lot, like literally...that's what Nok is capturing...well that's what I think he's capturing lol

Khun Chai Ronnapee, you're in for a long ride my boy <3

siac-hti

sarNie Egg
I dunno about you guys but I'm getting VERY irritated at the way Rampa is treating Kaew! Poor Kaew, she already had her own drama that dealt with all the obstacles and issues she had to overcome and now she's got another n'rai being rude and disrespectful under the guise of a 'nice girl'. I hope she gets a chance to step up for herself [on the same note, I'm realllly missing the chai Pat/Keaw interactions~ he's always so affectionate with her and I LOVE it XD].

On a brighter note, we got some of this :bhehe:  YAY~!

cr: tumblr 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ya...I feel bad for kaew...but what can she do...both granny loves rampa...she's peeerfect!! THATS what the 5 bro is there for...I was hoping to see the other mint in here

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Can I just say how much I love the wording in Khun Chai Ronapee!! So far, these two are the best: "Even if you have so many men to choose from, I will make you choose to love me."
"I have finally defeated my fear and talked to you, but at this moment, right now, the person who is scared is not me...but you."
Eeek I love how Pee talks!
It's also nice to see Pee beeing himself around his brothers, all cute and goofy, but becomes very serious when he talks to Kwan.
Lol I haven't even finished watching ep 4. Brb

fun

Expired Sarnie
episode 4 wan gern bpai!!! :)

i was too tired to spazz about episode 3 last night. i super uber love when chai pee had a conversation with yodyos. yodyos said what is he gonnna do, kwan "new beau" is good looking lol and then chai pee goes "yeah what am i going to do."

darn it this lakorn is moving pretty fast, a ljttle too fast pace.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Guys! I'm gonna cry! *sob* where can I find someone likes James Ma or Khun Chai Ronapee?? He's too beautiful!! I personally think that the playboy, silly and goofy Pee is definitely not like how James is in real life but I feel like the way he treats Kwan is a quality that James has when he treats his gf or lover. He's soft, kind, cute and sweet towards her which makes me even more think that it is probably how he will act with someone he loves.
I can't get enough of him!
[NEWS] 3 Gentlemen Generation Guys a.k.a James J, James Ma and Bomb will guest at tv3 star chat on the 28th of June.

fun

Expired Sarnie
u know that sagig, ying gliet ying ruk. i didnt like how pee was treating kwan but now im absolutely in love. i dont think he is a playboy at all. he just admire good looking girls but he is the type where when he finds that someone, its jai dieow ruk dieow or is it the other way around lol

i love it when kwan handed him the bowl and he "accidently" grasp the bowl w two hands.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg on IG I am glad it has video because on JJ IG they were at the party the whole gang it was so awesome I wish I was one of there and. Ugh not famous, but won't give up hope!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
so i just found out that yesterday, ch3 had a thank you party and of course SJ cast were there

So since I'm not very good with technology, i found out that you can post vids on IG now and JJ posted a video of the whole cast (excluding mew and taew), but i don't know how to upload it. please go and check. it was really cute

cr jirayu_jj

cr yayeeumarin

cr somrakn

cr bellacampen

cr ployyyyy

cr great_rider10

extra pics of Ronapee

cr ronnapee_piangkwan, applebehappy, spbrjtt_ch3, polyplus_jad_hai

BONUS

hes so cute