fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMFG I always do my research this is what I did for NM2 too... 

So during the ending title I realized the clothe, so for the 2nd picture it took me forever to find it to see if the outfit Mint is wearing matches the outfit she wears in the 2nd picture and it does. OMFG connote wait for scene! As you can see it will occur in the episode. 555+ just had to let it out!

gracejen

sarNie Egg
Yodyot gets better when he finally wakes up to who he really loves, Pim. Reading part 7 and he is even feeling for Ronnapee and Kwan's situation.

Some little bits from part 7.
-Kwan has been kidnapped way too many times.
-Rampa had her friend hire Kwan to dance @ Grandma Ehid's birthday. Feel so bad for her. Cause we know she's fallen for Ronnapee already and to have his real identity revealed to her in this way was cruel. It made her feel really low too. And Grandma Oon of course had to say her prejudiced stuff to her to make her feel even lower. SMH (I really dislike Grandma Oon.)
-Finally all the brothers and their wives are around. They want to help, but they don't know what to do yet after Grandma Ehid's birthday celebration.

Edit
I'm pretty sure this pic will be in part 7/episode 7 after
Kwan leaves when she finds out who Ronnapee really is.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Now, about Kwan's father. 

I find it bittersweet. It's so sad in general. 
The fact that he found his one true love to be Kwan's mother, but like status and similarity to the Jutathep brothers, have priorities in this life when it comes to planned marriages. 
He followed his "pre-determined" destiny, and followed through with his planned marriage, but he also followed his heart to be with Kwan's mother. Only to break her heart, by not letting her know about the 1st marriage he was still tied to which lead to his broken relationship with his true love and child. 

But he remained a husband, who abide by his written fate by his family and stayed a husband to his first wife until death and a father to his son. Also, after the guilt he built up to what he's put both wives through, he wants to fulfill his role as a father to Kwan who you can see is hurt but definitely loved by her father as he yearns for the love of the two ladies that he had to let go. 

The parent's love story is definitely a beautiful bittersweet one in itself, and you can see why "men" and "love" is a dangerous situations for the ladies of Kwan's household. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
YaMaMiKi said:
RATINGS Have Dropped 
FRIDAY  9.1 (14.8,8.1)
SATURDAY  8.9 (14.2,7.9)
How can it drop ep 3, it was ok, but ep 4 was AMAZING!!! hey at least the ones with 14 are pretty big, but i don't really care, it is kind of depressing but 4 and 5 were pretty good ones so far. I'm sure i'll get more dramatic and intense later on.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
sorry if already posted
credit to kazz magazine ig and mint ig

fun

Expired Sarnie
it mainly dropped from the province area. in the metetropolian area is still rather high. and u got to consider their new competitor. it is against weir and tangmo action lakorn. (ot) i swear weir is getting typecast.

anyways i am half way thru ep 5. is it me or this is goin way too fast. yod is such an arse. his situation is different frm pee. yod and pim dated/ like each other. pee and rampa is not the same. yod has no right to hit pee, kwan was never his to begin with. i hope pim breaks off w him.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I agree. Yod is an arse. The girl obviously isn't interested in you. Therefore, leave her alone.
Eh.... Not a big fan of Weir, though he's issan like my mom and from Khon Khaen also.
Yah Oon. I'm not really liking her character. She's allllllll about social rank. Who gives a damn!!! Social rank is easier than finding true love you'll never get bored with!!!! Like geez old lady. After all the experience with Kaew and Soi, she STILL cares about social rank? Geez. She be Bringing up the promise as an excuse.....
Dislike a person of their social class rank then liking them all of a sudden when she's wrong about them (Soi & Khun Ying Taew).
Sorry, got a little too carried away.......

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont like yai oon either. she has no character depth. she is there to annoy the shit out of u. i at least can undedstand from yai auid or however u spell her name.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
dang it surprised me the rating dropped pretty badly...><.  im behind lol but that shouldnt affect the rating alone. lol hahaha jkjk

hope it pick up next week! People will probably have different opinions..blah and blah...but I don't like the pace of this lakorn......the acoustic music in the background in ep. 3 and 4 were just buzzingly annoying.......I needed a break from that.  Maybe ep. 5 and 6 will be better...o_O

~~~

Chai Pee and Ying Taew had an event together at Siam Paragon last night! lol :p
I don't mind seeing them in a lakorn together...lol. they're pretty much newbies..looking cute. lol

cr. Mew's mama!! :D

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
the ratings dropped because of weir's larkon it actually good but i prefer khun chai ronnapee but weirs larkon is doing good in rural area while khun chai is doing well in bangkok .im not looking for excuses but khun chai  pee have a tough competitor compare to the other parts didnt have that much competition

my friend told me despite the ratings dropping,its getting a good feedback in thailand specially mint and james.cant wait from the next episodes

mew and james ma looks cute,prefer her with him than pope to be honest

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I love it.
He confessed a little straightforward and quick but I understand this is Ronnapee. He'll lay it out like it is. I love how he's all smiles and even with his best friend mad at him he can't even stop feeling happy. That's how love is, makes you so happy even when everything is going bad.
My boyfriend is white or Caucasian, however, you want to say it.. lol I make him watch the lakorns with me... He has a hard time catching the subs but I love how he puts effort into my online life :) I never had a boyfriend that enjoyed watching my shows with me or even watch it until this one. Funny part is the ones before him were asians so they would atleast understand it if they had watched it..... I'm glad to have my boyfriend... and Supaburoot Juthathep Series esp Khun Kwan and Ronnapee.

question. I have always watch Khunchai Ronnapee with a bias because James Ma looks so good with Mint Chalida and because I'm a big fan of Mint (I took off my sig of her because it was so outdated I need to make a new one) so I was wondering mabye I'm just too into the series myself and cannot see the flaws of the series., DOES ANYONE DO NOT LIKE THIS SERIES? It's a horrible question to ask here because everyone in here watches the series so they must like it, but maybe some people don't but just watches it because it is the ending series.

For example I didn't watch any of the first three. I started half way on Taew's and Bomb's. I love Taew, but that wasn't enough for me to watch the whole Khun Chai Rachanon series. Now that I watched the last half of it, I wished I had watched the first half. After Ronnapee is over I will go back and watch all of Khun Chai Rachanon. I didn't have a biasness with Khun Chai Rachanon. I was able to watch it and be like I like how this show carries itself. I didn't get all into it, whenever a part of the show was lacking I would feel it. I would know when Bomb was just delivering his lines, but overall it was a great series. With Ronnapee I have a hard time telling when someone is just delivering their lines because I'm already all into it.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
bella said:
I love it.
He confessed a little straightforward and quick but I understand this is Ronnapee. He'll lay it out like it is. I love how he's all smiles and even with his best friend mad at him he can't even stop feeling happy. That's how love is, makes you so happy even when everything is going bad.
My boyfriend is white or Caucasian, however, you want to say it.. lol I make him watch the lakorns with me... He has a hard time catching the subs but I love how he puts effort into my online life :) I never had a boyfriend that enjoyed watching my shows with me or even watch it until this one. Funny part is the ones before him were asians so they would atleast understand it if they had watched it..... I'm glad to have my boyfriend... and Supaburoot Juthathep Series esp Khun Kwan and Ronnapee.

question. I have always watch Khunchai Ronnapee with a bias because James Ma looks so good with Mint Chalida and because I'm a big fan of Mint (I took off my sig of her because it was so outdated I need to make a new one) so I was wondering mabye I'm just too into the series myself and cannot see the flaws of the series., DOES ANYONE DO NOT LIKE THIS SERIES? It's a horrible question to ask here because everyone in here watches the series so they must like it, but maybe some people don't but just watches it because it is the ending series.

For example I didn't watch any of the first three. I started half way on Taew's and Bomb's. I love Taew, but that wasn't enough for me to watch the whole Khun Chai Rachanon series. Now that I watched the last half of it, I wished I had watched the first half. After Ronnapee is over I will go back and watch all of Khun Chai Rachanon. I didn't have a biasness with Khun Chai Rachanon. I was able to watch it and be like I like how this show carries itself. I didn't get all into it, whenever a part of the show was lacking I would feel it. I would know when Bomb was just delivering his lines, but overall it was a great series. With Ronnapee I have a hard time telling when someone is just delivering their lines because I'm already all into it.

I obviously do not dislike this series at all. I love it. I watched and finished the first two stories. I didn't really watch Khun Chai Puttipat, I liked the storyline, n'ek was sweet and hardworking, but she was too weak that it was too hard to watch (my emotions build up easily...lol) I watched most of the fourth story, just wished we saw more of their love story. I like the cast, all are great in their roles. :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I loved kob and was bias with her and I can say I DON'T enjoy all of her lakorn no matter how much I loved her...

I think we can be bias and enjoy or not enjoy a lakorn as long as we really "watch" and "truely" give it a chance...sometime our bias can interfere.....and the lakorn isn't truer watch or given that chance

Haha...my bf just tease me about the dramatic thai lakorn haha

I'm not a fan of any of the other bro but I watched it all...I enjoy taew...bomb wasn't that impressive. ...pope lakorn I was ok with...pat I didn't finish...grate I finish but lots of ffw ...I like the couple. ..but pk slow...not sure of feeling

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
First part- it was so boring...the only parts I watched was chinnakorn and katesara parts lol and I watched the end part...
Second- I watched but middle was slow but the last 3 parts at the end was filled with emotional drama..
Third- watched beginning and end part...I just wasn't into this story...don't know why even though everyone love this part but I didn't...I guess it wasn't my type of story..
Fourth- for me...this is the best out of the series...so many revelation/mystery that will keep u wanting more...great cast...love Taew!!! This serie was comedic but also dramatic lolz...
Fifth- I watch cuz it the last and everyone come together...I ff to mint/James part and the bros and their wives part lolz...

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
About Grandma Oon. 

I agree. Simply because you see her grow in the previous lakorns. But as the new part of the series begins, she reverts back to her same stubborn, rude, and annoying personality. 
I get that, she's super stuck on the promise. But still, you would see her soften up, but then BAM, new brother's love line comes in and she changes again. -.- 

I just don't get it. lols

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think On really change...she "accepted" it and it help that the grls were royal except for bella...bit mathnee is crzy