lovestar

sarNie Adult
Omg!! I love seeing James Ma fierce and strong! I really can't imagine that a baby face like him can kick ass, and he proved me wrong!
I especially like when he spun the stick after hitting the bad dude, and he spun it around like a boss. It reminds me of Kom Faek.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol...

Like I said many time...different folks...different stroke...

I'm enjoying the lakorn...and seen chalida in her other lakorns and she has improved

Thanks grace for the summay...can't wait to get home and watch it

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
Omg!! I love seeing James Ma fierce and strong! I really can't imagine that a baby face like him can kick ass, and he proved me wrong!
I especially like when he spun the stick after hitting the bad dude, and he spun it around like a boss. It reminds me of Kom Faek.
Agree!! That scene was just...  :spin: 

"It's my duty to protect my woman and don't forget you are my woman" <<< Chai Pee just make me turn into human puddle...  :cloud9:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Eeeeks he finished off the bad guy with a knee kick just like he did to Sia Peng ! Don't mess with his woman alriteeeee ! Chai Phee is hottttt lol

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Chai pee is soooo hot when he's mad!! Dont mess with his "Woman" Lol
I love how kwans brother is protective of Kwan and chai pee is JEALOUS!! lol!! Soo cutee :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Today's episode was great. Omg I swear one guy can beat up so many men's even if his arm was shot. Anything to protect his women. I just totally blushed when she was wiping his bloody nose. Hi dream was cute until she disappeared. I thought he was going to call his brothers, but no. I did he not notice the printings on the scarf, it's good that P'Aun is there. Chai Pee gets jealous very fast like SoiFah (hahahaha) When you were putting ye wraps around them I was hoping he will take off his shirt in from of Kwan and make we do it, I was hoping to see his buff shoulders and arm and his abs hahaha.I miss seeing Prin.!!! Trrw episode omfg this is when Kwan starts to lose faith in him. She finally got to meet Rampa, but does she know that's M.R Ronnapee Juthathep yet.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ohhhh shiiiiittttt!!!!!!!
"My woman." Doesn't that sound familiar?? And Mark did say he will watch the lakorn. Therefore, I think his "My woman" quote was stollen.... Ehehehe jk jk.
Wahhhhh!!! Ronnapee was hecka tight kickin' ass!!!
@lovestar
Lol at "like a boss"
Ronnapee & Piangkwan fever!!!! <3

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
My friend told me on the teaser of the next ep,didn't have the reveal scene.thought the reveal scene was on ep7???

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I haven't watched episode 6 yet, but I am really enjoying Khun Chai Ronnapee. Yes, it is going at a slower pace, but I like how P'Nok Chatchai produced the lakorn at the pace that it is at. It's more realistic. The resistant that Kwan had towards Chai Pee in the beginning is very realistic, in reality, many do not dare to fall in love because of the fear of a broken heart. And seeing the heartache that every woman in her family has gone through, who wouldn't. The way Chai Pee is and feels, is also realistic. Yes, he was playboy, but also wanted to find love. However, he did not want to be with someone that only wants to be with him because of his title. He genuinely wants someone to love him for who he is, not because of his title or status. When he meets Kwan and falls for her at first sight, that's very typical in reality, many do fall in love at first sight. Then when she rejects him, and he can't accept it, is also really real. I'm really glad that P'Nok didn't just jump into the story, but he had the story progressed and for each of the characters to explore what they deeply want and feel. James Ma and Mint Chalida are doing an amazing job as Khun Chai Ronnapee and Piengkwan. I couldn't complain, P'Nok did a great job with the casting.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
heathvee said:
My friend told me on the teaser of the next ep,didn't have the reveal scene.thought the reveal scene was on ep7???
Ya I was expecting it too, but no. I think it's 8. I think trrw episode is when they both run away from the man that kidnapped Kwan

fanny

sarNie Adult
I wanted to wait until Sunday and watch it at once, but I can't resist it. This is too darn addicting. Yes! The slow pace of the lakorn makes you wants to fall asleep. However, the storyline makes you want to know what is going to happen next and wanting more and more. I hope this is more than 10 episodes because I feel like they need more time to tell the story and beside they added the brothers and and their wives to it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just got back from work to come directly to this thread lol i havent watched episode 6 yet but am i the only one who thinks the pacing is fast.... well it is starting to slow down in episode 5, the perfect moment to slow things down and develop. i still find the music bland and boring. it was getting lesd annoying from episode 3 onward. what i like about nok is that he listen to fans opinion amd incorporated it into his work. he kept his promise to fix it although it is still a bit bothersome.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
No, no you are not alone. Lol. To be fair, I haven't properly watched the drama but I don't think the pacing is a problem .  It's interesting though that opinions seem to be equally divided in both international (??) and Thai fandom ( that is,  there is no solid minority or majority opinion and many opinions reflect each other from what I have seen). Some people say the music/atmosphere/mood/style of the filming is what makes the lakorn "feel" slow-paced but plot-wise the lakorn is actually going by fast. I think I would somewhat agree from what I have managed to get a glimpse of so far. They've also managed to add so many things that did not even exist in the novel too. Since reviews are so equally divided (heck - even if it wasn't haha - ) I would take what people say with a grain of salt, check out the lakorn myself and then make my own judgment. "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one." Haha. Just saying, so many seem concerned about the reviews.

Edit: Then again, everyone's butt has a different shape - not all are cute and sexy. Hahaha. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
haha...love the QUOTE!!

Your not the Only one.....I don't find it "SLOW" or "FAST"...the Pace to me is good...it did slow down a bit on ep 5.....but we see more pra'nang development....and sunday seems like there drama going on...n'k knowing who he is and then all the hard obstacle of the Granny...far worse than any "THUG"

The lakorn also incorporate ALL OF THE CAST...sooo....finally home to watch it w/my raw mangoe and sauce...m.mmm...lakorn snack haha

LOVE HIS SMILE...can't wait to see him kick ass "LIKE A BOSS" hahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
speaking of butt, james ma has a nice butt lmao the scene of khun aut and chai phee was when i notice james butt.

i honestly want to slap chai phee for wearing rampa scraf. u never ever wear something that wis or was made by another woman to see her. bad bad bad. love how he gets all jelly tho.