siac-hti

sarNie Egg
I like Kwan/Pee's storyline well enough, but I must admit that I especially look forward to the sister-in-law scenes. Especially Soi's and Kaew's XD I can't wait to see how the brothers/S-I-Ls pull through for Kwan/Pee!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
When chai pee was thinking about there memories it was just sad knowing that after all those weeks we have watch they've been through so much, and now it's finally till the end. It makes me miss Soifah and Lek's ending scene where they had all those memories. Owww!!! KT THOD LOP BAI.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
hippo said:
arrrgghhhh!!!!! why did they have to end the ep like that!!! i wanted more!!!! not enough in today's episode.
how are they going to end it all in one ep!!! arrrgghhhhh!!!
tomorrow is going to be such a long day!!!!

pee's whole situation was so saddd....the letter to the brothers and Kwan  :cry:  :cry: ....i actually gasped when he got shot, i was expecting something else to happen. 
but the brothers still annoy me! ....thank the lord for Soi Fah! love her so much! she is the only one women/man enough!
i think Mom yah eit has softened down a little, but Yah Onn....grrrrrrrr!!!!!
she almost just lost her grandson and she is still like this!!!
i liked how they had kwan fall down to the ground when she heard the news. 
Pee was so cute when he woke up and all he wanted was Kwan and he was so happy to find out that Utt and Kwan were siblings...and when Chai Patt was checking his condition and all he did was ask about her.....his face was just so cute! like a child...truly the youngest of the family

the last episode of the whole series! is coming :cry:

I think mom yah ied, she has been an understanding grandma since the beginning, whereas Yah Aon is more controlling, but at the end, she's always softening haha

I know right. It's too fast, and it was sad at the same time.

Khun Chai Ronnapee is the most dramatic part out of all the five stories :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
khun chai ronnapee!!! will u marry me!!! omg he is officially on par wit, my top pra ek alongside rachen and p'seur!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Good about this serie...
All actors and actresses (from pra ek to nang ek and nang rais, two grannies and all the servants) are great. They make me believe they are the character they played. Pro to everyone. Again love the brother bond so much; they make me want to have sibling.

For this part of the serie, everything is good, but I feel that the kidnapping is too much. As someone mentioned, Pliengkhwan needs to get self defense training because she was kidnapped so many times.

Rampa needs to see a counselor for her psyco problem while her dad needs to see a monk to learn about karma.

One thing I learn from this part is that people see love as ownership...the word "my woman" is claiming ownership. I don't know if I will be proud of this word or not...but I believe some people are proud to be someone woman.

Some different views from me; Many people feel sorry for Pliengkhwan and Chai Phi...I'm the only one who feel sorry for the two grannies...why? (one mom can rise ten children, while ten children can't take care of one mom). People might not see or feel it, but after grandma Oon read the letter and grandma Aiet was crying, she knew in her heart that they are not as important as one woman, who he just met...how sad, after one mom struggle her life for her son or daugther and when the or she grow up, he or she puts their boy friend or girl friend first.  

Some people are hating grandma Oon and Aiet for buying Pliengkhwan, well I understand. But look deeply, two grannies have the responsibility of keep the promise full fill and Chai Phi is their only chance, they will have to do whatever they can to make it happens, however regarless their love for the grandsons are bigger than anything else otherwise the four brothers won't get to marry the woman they love...but yet people jump into conclusion and hating first...huh! Young people are so impatient and didn't really pay attention to detail or maybe pay attention to wrong details.

More...keeping a promise or pride especially in the older generation sure is important to them...and because promise and pride that they need to hold on which make the divorce rate lower than now...This day, promise mean nothing to youth so why should they care...they only care for what make them happy at the moment...and that doesn't last forever...

You may throw rock at me, but I just stated how I feel about some of the situations in this lakorn.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
If the grannnies say they love their grandson with all their heart, they will do anything for his happiness  Everyone know what kind of a person Rampa
All they care about is their place in sociality and their face cause they already have money.  The second grannie dislike anyone with lower status cause the man she love left her for a woman that was poor. So since then she dislike any woman who don't have money or status in sociality.  If you love anyone, you would even give up your life for their happiness.  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Just cuz your an elder don't give you a right to control and force people to do what "you" want....pee is a person...he is own life and decision to make...Pee did not promise anything...his promise is to Kwan

Ownership...haha both the granny and rampa think they own Pee...he's their property and they want to make him do things against his will....they are rude and disrespectful. ...you give respect to get it...I do as I say and say as I do.....you dont know me but you judge ppl as young and disprespectful for not keeping promise?...you dont really know ppl here to judge them that way....Pee didn't put Kwan Over his Granny...he didn't forget about Them...He just refuse to Marry someone he doesn't Love....So it's ok the granny go behind his back? He was straight forward and honest...sound like your speaking from experience and Grouping it as one...One size don't fit all....
I know they took care of him and in the letter he mention it and thank them....doesn't give them a right to take over his life...it his life and he chose not to live in misery. ...Being an ELDER doesn't give you that RIGHT for Dictatorship.....I understand it's a different era but respecting a Human being and let them chose doesn't go out of style...It's 2012

Your being rude by assuming we are all "young"....and insult our intelligence. ...you can have your OPINION about the lakorn but DON'T insult the other user saying they are "YOUNG, RUDE, AND DISRESPECTFUL AND CAN'T  KEEP A PROMISE" ...I respect anybody, no matter what AGE as long as they are respectful and even if they aren't I'm polite...

Like I mention before....I would "lose face" and sacrifice for the one I love...their happiness....controlling anyone won't sit well with anybody....

Pee say kwan is "his women....his love" he never "force" anything upon her, he respect her opinion and choices...ppl say "my" all the time...my mom...my dad...my friend...so u saying we are disrespectful and claiming them...I'm sure you say "my"...as in this is something I have not necessary own...it's action and words....

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think the one we as fans, or just viewers are forgetting is that this is set way back in the day, 
where people upheld these sorts of promises and traditions. Where, the younger generations are basically led and "controlled" by the elders. 
You were told who you had to marry, and were expected to follow through with it if you didn't want to lose face or name. And to miraculously and hopefully fall in love with them later on in life. 

But there's so much...how is P'Nok going to fit so much into one episode without have to cut out parts or extend it? 

fun

Expired Sarnie
it doesnt matter what era this lakorm take place. i think people know that 60 plus years ago,it is more strict but that shouldnt make it acceptable.

i have to agree w spanky about the usuage of "my".

if i was to live during that era, i would prefer to lose face/reputation. well speaking of that, im actually still living that era. my parents!!!! i may disagree with the way they value tradition amd culture but i still have respect and love for them. im thankful that they have fed and clothed me but i cant do certain thing for them.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg it the end already... I will miss this series. It help me not be bored go at least 3-4 months. Now I have nothin to watch over the weekend. So cool how Chai Pee shot all those pple!!!! So heart touching when she called him dad. Omfg Chai Pee kissed Kwan on the cheek part was so f'in cute. He just kissed her. Hahahaha it was very cute how he was like Chai Ruj was like "Iwont come back until Chai Yai's wedding." And pee was like "And your coming to Pee & Kwans wedding too." Hehe he was being all sweet and stuff!!! Rampa is so evil. Damn. When chai pushed Kwan onto the ground I was like Damn. Thank god jaew was there to see who really dd it. Omfg the wedding and everything was perfect James Kissing Mint. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! Love this series forever.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Oh em gee.
The kiss lasted for a second and it didn't even looked like they kissed unless you look carefully.
The wedding was fairly short but sweet.
Dammit! I was waiting for some bloopers but there weren't any.
Oh no! SJ is finished! Man I remember watching the first ep of Taratorn back in March. It's been 4 months guys. Time goes fast for me while watching lakorns. It's like a guidance of which month I'm in.
I love SJ!
See you in the next series guys.
I salute.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes wtf happened to the kissing scene!!! I've been waiting for that scene ever since photos were release. I am not satisfied with the ending. Why make it so far why not a close kiss!!!! P'nok I'm mad at you. Why cut out the cutest scene. Yes the wedding went by really fast. I was hoping a bed scene!!!!! The kiss was a waste of waiting. Wtf wtf wtf!!!! And yes it didn't even look like they kissed. Why the fudge did he cut it off!!!! I'm still mad and will still be mad about the ending kiss!

And then the time has come that the series has end. So sad. It felt like yesterday it wa chai Ruj and Ying Taew remembering how happy we were about the series, and bam it's all done. I will miss this drama/series. I love it more then 4HJHKK! I almost cried just watching the wedding scene to the end! No more Khun Chai's next week! Ruk Sam mer! What's airing next week. I felt like P'nok squished everything in this part, but the kiss would have been good too. He cut out James and Bella kissing scene to!!!

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Chai Pee is one sneaky guy...  those stolen kisses LOL  :wink: 

As usual, when the truth strike Yah Onn.. she stop harassing Piengkwan and being nice to her only after she help her.. MATERIALISTIC! 

Ok I understand Rampa is a crazy b*tch so she slap her but did Chai Pat just shove Piengkwan to the floor. I know he's mad but it's still not a thing to do especially when the truth is still unknown and that's your brother's lover for godsake!! Totally not gentleman! And I need a guy like Chai Pee.. stand up for us in the most crucial moment  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

The end was beautiful but I still not feel satisfied. The wedding scene too short. James Ji & Bella kiss were not even included. James Ma & Mint kiss were cut for we almost can't see it. What's is the point for having real kiss then?  :no:
I thought I can see more of the family with all the in laws   :thumbdown:  So 2/5 for the ending... I want more!!  :annoyed:

Arghh... anyhow I'm gonna miss this show~  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ya Oon and Mo Yan were shock to know that we dad is Paw Adun because Paw Adun has the same status as the Juthathep. Paw Adun owns something big in Bangkok or something, but he has the same status as te Juthathep.

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
sooooo annoyed about the ending? and chai yai didnt got a wedding!! why the hell they filmed a kissing scene without actually showing it. I swear channel 3 has become very annoying and puritan. Very mad right now!  :rant:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I don't blame P'nok but I blame the ch3 because its te amount of time they give him to air his episode and yes I'm blame P'nok for cutting of te kissing scenes.