[Ch3] Tang Duen Hang Ruk (Citizen Ken)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:

[SIZE=11.5pt]I don't know if I should feel bad for Sun (Rita) for not telling Woot (Lek) her true feelings when she had the chance to five years ago. It's her fault for denying how she really felt towards him and now there is Ja who they will hurt soon. Woot made a rash decision to ask Ja out right after he heard Sun telling their friends that she doesn't like him. He just had to bring her into the picture without thinking of the consequences. After five years, I'm wondering if Woot even loves Ja because judging by the way Woot looks at Sun shows how much he still likes her/longing for her and regrets his decision for asking Ja out. And now he wants to wed Ja? Is he testing Sun's feelings because at this very moment, Sun’s heart is wavering and she can break any time. Until now, she is still suppressing and denying that she likes him. For goodness sake, she knew how long they both have known each other when Woot asked her...my gosh this girl knew the year, months and days they've known each other....She is definitely still liking him! So cute how Woot still remembers that Sun is allergic to shrimps so he ate her shrimps LOL and Sun still remembers that Woot is allergic to tomatoes so she ate the tomato off of his plate. Gah Sun and Woot have so much fond memories of each other they can't stop [/SIZE]reminiscing[SIZE=11.5pt] about them. Allergic reactions to drunken times to all the bad times/stories that they didn't expect each other to remember. [/SIZE]How hard is it to tell him that you like him? Maybe because Sun and Woot started out as great friends and she's afraid to make a move that could jeopardize their friendship? Gahhhh like I mentioned, I don't know if I should feel bad for Sun but it breaks my heart to see her watch Woot and Ja together. I feel like they can’t breathe when they are around each other because there are some things that aren’t resolved between them in regards of “their status” and what they really are to each other. When they say that they are just friends, their faces say otherwise because “bpen peun” doesn’t describe how they really feel for each other. Torrr urrriiieeeee....I do agree with you gals that Rita's makeup is heavy and she definitely doesn't need all that makeup to show how beautiful she is. The eyebrows got to go and the red lips can tone down a bit. There were times where she looked gorgeous with the makeup and then in another scene, it becomes a different story lol As for Lek, I cannot get my eyes off of him lol How can you not cheeze when his dimples pop out? He surely looks like Nadech in some angles hehe I am looking forward to their scenes/storyline the most. 

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Now on to Nott and Vicky; They are the sweet couple in here that will soon turn sour!!!!! I am predicting that Win (Nott)’s job is going to be the main factor that will ruin their marriage. For crying out loud, he returned back to work after their wedding? Now that’s already a problem! What kind of bogus was that? Besides his job, his family will also ruin their marriage. I just hope Win and Aom’s love for one another is strong enough to pull through all the marital problems that will be showing up as this drama develops. AHhhh…  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Okay on to Aut and Mew. I am not a fan of infidelity, actually no one is. Aut's character Jo reminds me of Tui Teerapat's character in the lakorn he did with Pok and Aum P. I was so angry at Tui’s cheating character that I refused to watch any of his dramas in the past…well afterwards Fah Jarod Sai was exceptional haha See (Mew) should just leave his cheating arse and move on. I hate the fact that Aut had to use his kids to receive forgiveness from See and she is correct, “the kids have nothing to do with the problem.” Jo is such a sweet talker so I hope the next time he tries to use his sweet words on her doesn't work. Arghhh I swear I just wanted to punch Aut’s character!!!! I am seeing a divorce soon and I am for it![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]And on to Bua and Pop. I know Bua’s character Jane is supposed to be super overly cute and all but I ain’t warming up to it. I find her rather so more annoying than cute and her projected cutesy voice just irks me lol I also know Bua/Pop’s couple is suppose to balance out the other couple’s story lines because the other couple’s stories are more tense, however I am finding myself FF their scenes. My love for Pop couldn’t make me watch them. Well, Pop looks really good in here though [/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=11.5pt]  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Overall, P’Noi is doing a great job because I don’t have any complaints yet hahaha !!! I love the realistic feel I get when I am watching this drama because many people maybe able to relate to all the couple's situations. [/SIZE]

wow thumbs up to you smilez that is a long expressing about each character 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@alice;
This drama got me wanting to write a whole essay haha ;p I had to restrain myself from writing too much hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
@alice;
This drama got me wanting to write a whole essay haha ;p I had to restrain myself from writing too much hehe.
well done, agree this lakorn each character storyline is very interesting, this is why the lakorn is called 'way of love' the English translate title 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
well done, agree this lakorn each character storyline is very interesting, this is why the lakorn is called 'way of love' the English translate title 
The title makes sense because each of the couples will take a different path to accept love, discover love, protect&fight for their love. Ahhh I need ep3 asap!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
The title makes sense because each of the couples will take a different path to accept love, discover love, protect&fight for their love. Ahhh I need ep3 asap!!!
so torturing we have to wait for Monday again, omg why can't Ch3 air this the weekend slot 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
so torturing we have to wait for Monday again, omg why can't Ch3 air this the weekend slot 
Yesyes or why not M-W hehe So 3 Ep each week !!! Next week's Ep is going to be soooo good !

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Imagine if we got this in weekends slot and Suay Rai Sai Lab in Mon-Tue slot. We have to endure the train wreck for weeks.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:

I agreeee !! Even though I wasn't even halfway done watching Cubic, I liked his cold character and had wished he and Noey got together but nooo, her character was killed off!! Man!!! 
Was he a good guy in there? Hehe.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I agree about Rita's red lipstick and clothes. What were they thinking?! She sure does look older than Alek. I'm not really liking her character either. So far, I'm not impressed with this, but will still probably watch. I agree with Smilez that Bua's character is rather annoying than cute. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Watched both episodes, I'm not really impressed. I like it that the genre is different, not the same old storylines like other lakorns HOWEVER, they need major breakthroughs in their script. The acting is good, casting is good, stories are also good too, but the script. There's nothing memorable.

boxy_tee

sarNie Egg
I can't believe this will be my first post on the forum, but by some freak accident I "discovered" Thai series for the first time through the addictively angsty teen drama, Hormones. My second foray into Thai tv was on the opposite end of the spectrum, the quirky - yet nearly destroyed by erroneous plot and only saved in the end by the kick-butt happy ending - Spinsters vs. Casanovas. That would explain why I came here. I had my eye on Alek and wanted to see how he would fare in his new project.

Forgive me for being a little naive about the way Thai series work... but even with my limited - and by limited I mean having to crack open a dictionary for every other word kind of limited - understanding of Thai, this series only looks great, but feels...pretty mediocre. The acting is just...OK. If I had to rate the main cast, the one that would be on the bottom rung would be Sririta. (Sorry!) She's undeniably pretty, but the woman says her lines like she's reading straight from the script. 

I know I probably shouldn't expect so much from a tv series, so I'm going to wait for english subs to come out and see if that will make a difference. Maybe I'll even find this missing "chemistry" between Alek and Sririta that people are talking about. >.>; I'll just have to chalk it down to my lack of understanding the language for now and give it another go.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I skimmed watched Ep3 so I got a gist of what is going on.

Jo and his infidelity doesn't stop there. He certainly does not deserve See's love and affection. She doesn't want to be entitled as his "only one" but "his wife" and Jo needs to open his eyes before it's too late that he is going to lose someone who loves him unconditionally and wholeheartedly. I hate the fact that Jo uses the excuse of being "a man" for his trifling-cheating arse. Pffft. He just doesn't want to admit that he's a selfish jerk!! Hen gae dtuaa jing jing.

I am currently crushing on Lek. He's super adorable hehe Woot always has Sun's back when she's tangled in a situation she can't get herself out of in time lol Well this time around Sun wasn't too happy with his help because she wanted to figure out of to sell the pen with her own ability. Got him all dumbfounded when she yelled at him instead of thanking him Lol Woot is a great observer because he was able to conclude that the guy Sun tried selling the pen to bpen gay lol JaneJ is definitely a person who I assume is jealous of Sun since Uni and I'm thinking she'll be the one to make Ja realize that Woot and Sun has something going on. And Woot is now obligated to marry Ja especially because her father mentioned about marriage between the two. Uh oh! So basically if Woot marries Ja, he'll be able to help her father out with his business. Woot, how are you going to get yourself out of this one? Ahhhh...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
episode 3 is getting good damn Alek and Rita story is boring nothing exciting, the other 3 couples is interesting 
wow Jane Jensuda Rita rival has arrive

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
episode 3 is getting good damn Alek and Rita story is boring nothing exciting, the other 3 couples is interesting 
wow Jane Jensuda Rita rival has arrive
Agree.. Alek n Rita story is going no where. I kind of stop on them now, but will check later. I didn't pay much attention to the other couples, I think they r all boring.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
HuabNag said:
Agree.. Alek n Rita story is going no where. I kind of stop on them now, but will check later. I didn't pay much attention to the other couples, I think they r all boring.
i like the bickering couple the youngest pair