[Ch3] Tang Duen Hang Ruk (Citizen Ken)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I like Lek,so i wont be having a problem with him. Hahaha. Anyway, who is the young couple? There is Au/Mew, Rita/Lek, Vicky/Rita and then who?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
I like Lek i wont be having a problem with him. Hahaha. Anyway, who is the young couple? There is Au/Mew, Rita/Lek, Vicky/Rita and then who?
You mean Vicky and Nott?? Haha.

So what's the storyline for all of the pairs?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ LOL! I didnt even notice that until i read your comment. Hahaha. Funny.

@hsdsfan, that's pop! Nice. I'm starting to like him more now, lol, i might watch this for him snd the others.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I like Pop as well. His acting is decent and he has a good sense of humour. Too bad he's been with Ch3 for so long but has never ever been promoted. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I have to say all the pairs look good together except Rita and her partner.....they just don't.....mash.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
I have to say all the pairs look good together except Rita and her partner.....they just don't.....mash.

It's not just you, phatman. I mean I like Rita and Lek is alright, but I don't feel them. Might I add that Rita's clothes in here are awful.  :thumbdown:  :facepalm: They couldn't have given her better clothing?.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sweetie-dara said:
It's not just you, phatman. I mean I like Rita and Lek is alright, but I don't feel them. Might I add that Rita's clothes in here are awful.  :thumbdown:  :facepalm: They couldn't have given her better clothing?.
the clothes makes her look old for Alek, omg P'Au i can't believe his turning 42 damn he looks like a 20-30 when he dress in those handsome suit and casual clothes u can tell he looks younger than his age