[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It's this video at 1:38. I guess it could be another scene but they're wearing the exact same clothes on the bed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liyQKXagtqc

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Ep1 HD  UNCUT Version from TV Thunder Official. Is this company produced this lakorn????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyrEX7FasY0

:
Tv3 official Did Not show Pope kicks Pat's ass, but this version really show it @8:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZRMn3WHXbk

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Prakaidao said:
Dang why tv3 cut shmizzz out? Anyways does this channel upload as fast as tv3?
I think it's behind 1 week, just watch Tv3 first then come back to watch HD for missing scenes.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I knew something was off with those episodes. But they're good clips for a video editor like me! <3 

I loved how it ended. Poh's face was speechless and I couldn't help but laugh at him. And his dream (don't wanna to spoil it).  :whaha:  :lolyup:  :lmao2:  The preview though. Getting to the action I was waiting for. I'm so proud of Preem, she improved so much!  

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Preem so cute in here, actually I think Poh and Preem are not too bad as a couple, I found them really cute :D 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
What I absolutely adore about this remake is that there are so many scenes that show us that Pope is madly in love with Pat. Pat, too, shows us that she has fallen in love with Pope. As much as they have their bickering escapades, but they have some really cute and sweet scenes with a funny dialogue. I like that this lakorn has continued to concentrate on Pope and Pat the majority of the time unlike Sapai Jao, where the bad guys are the leads if we were to base it off on screentime. Haha.

I like Pat. She's so sincere and pure. I guess, that's why Pope falls in love with her because his Auntie Sa is also so homey like that too.

Man, I can't wait to see more of Pim clashing with Pope or trying to seduce him. Haha. Yes, they're finaly in the city! Not that the island was boring, but now, the drama really begins.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
itz so amazing to see that poh and pream really works. they are so cute together, and every episode gets more and more exciting!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The old one's script was better and wayyyy funnier but it could have totally been Andrew that made it hilarious and fun too. Lol

One thing I hope they change in this version is Pope's stubbornness and dumbness. I mean, Andrew was dumb, jealous, control freak, insecured, and stubborn until the last five minutes of the lakorn. After discovering truth after truth about Pat; he still didn't trust her and accused her of cheating whenever Artorn was near Pat. Geeeeesshhhh! I hope Poh's Pope won't be as annoying. Lol I hope they rewrite or improve this 2015 Pope into a smart and classy one. Haha.

I liked that in the old one, Pim didn't die, go crazy, or go to jail. She truly repented of her crimes and started over.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Thookatha said:
itz so amazing to see that poh and pream really works. they are so cute together, and every episode gets more and more exciting!
They don't look odd together? I am so debating whether i should wat h this or not cus he is so old and she's so young. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, I'm catching this live. Ugh, just when I complimented this lakorn for staying focused on the leads, they lose focus in today's episode. Lol There are way too many couples in here. Pope and Pat, so far, have had only one scene by themselves. The rest has been about Pim and her friends, Pat's friend Prao, Arthorn, and random stuff. Grrrrrr!

So Arthorn realized that he likes Pat and asked her for a chance just like the old one. Haha, gross.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh! Ep 5 was so good but too short! I need this to air everyday! Now I have to wait one whole week to see the next epi! :((

What did Pope say to his dad when his dad told him to leave and he refused to? Was the company built on his mom's money or something?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Episode 6 airs tomorrow. Lol

The dad demanded Pope to get out of the house for insulting Pim as a gold digger. Pope said, nope. I'm not leaving. Don't forget that the land this house was built on belongs to my mom. It's my house. We may need to review the legalities on that. That totally shut the dad up. Lol

Yes! Pim is having Pat be Pope's secretary in the next episode.

There were a few kinks I didn't like in the old version especially in Pope, so hopefully, they'll make him smarter in this one. Seems like he is though. It was BURNT on Oh's character, whatever his name is, when he threw up a storm demanding that they ask Pim for approval first at the meeting when Pope threw the binder at him saying this is the official document that made me CEO; it contains the signatures of the shareholders. In addition, I own a percentage of the shares. The question should be, which position is Pidmonpa holding? She has zero shares. That script was GOOD!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I'm sitting on youtube starring and hoping that the next episode might just be uploaded cause ch3 somehow sense my desperateness! lmao! I should be doing homework....

Poh and Pream actually looks really good together and I forget their age difference.  The chemistry is there, the acting is really good, and I don't feel grossed out or anything.  Those who are kinda skeptical should give it a try.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

I liked that in the old one, Pim didn't die, go crazy, or go to jail. She truly repented of her crimes and started over.

But she wasn't really evil right? I don't remember her being all that evil. Just the stereotypical selfish gold digger and extremely spoiled. I think her worst crimes were against Pat.

This one Vicky seems downright evil. I think she intentionally caused the accident and she's going to continue to poison the dad or something.

The one thing I'm disappointed in is Pope and his dad's relationship. Maybe it was Andrew's chemistry with A'Bu. It was similar in Raed. They antagonzied each other but you felt the love. This one I'm not feeling like the dad loves Pope at all and Pope seems harsher towards his dad too.

Preem is pretty and cute in here. It's her best role to date.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, the Pim in the older version does seem less evil, if I remember correctly, or she's a lot more straight forward. A little bit passed half way through the lakorn, she already showed her true colors and asked for a divorce.

I agree. Andrew and his dad seem to care about each other a lot more than Poh's and his. Poh's dad just flat out hates him. Andrew and his dad had misunderstandings and miscommunication, but never to the point of hate. Lol

But seems like they're makin Pim more evil, Pope a bit harsher, Pat stronger, and everything else is increased, so I don't expect Pim to have a good ending like in the previous version because Arthorn already has Prao in here.

The girl Prao gets on my nerves. She just wants Pat to end up with Yood so Arthorn's heart can be available. Lol

Arthorn is such a wishy washy guy. He jumps from sister to sister and then best friend. I don't even understand why we need two other couples like Arthorn and Prao and Yood and Lika? It's a waste if you ask me. I just want to see Pope and Pat.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh! Oh!! I'm a bit behind but I do love preem/por together , they cute/funny , I love how we can tell she/he is falling in love with one another , her smile is too obvious lolll