[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sammy only has one lakorn right now. *Crosses fingers* Weir has too many. Lol. Es currently has one also. Porshe has two. They could probably cast Now. She has almost none except for that one lakorn where she's second lead. Oh goodness. Baifern is a possible choice also. Please choose Sammy! No Min please. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
If this is ch.3, I hope Taew gets a chance for the role. She has portrayed the most versatility. Not sure who the p'ek should be.... I'm going to throw it out there and say, give Phet a chance! This would be the perfect opportunity for him to play the sadistic role that all his fans in BR has been asking for, lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
All hope was just lost for my Sammy. Lol. I hate that Ch.3 banned kisses. 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I saw that thread on Pantip about it being under TV Thunder but I don't know if that's a reliable source. Whereas with Ch7, Khun Pokar is the one who came out to say Ch7 will be remaking the lakorn. I'd wait for further confirmation of which Channel has the copyrights. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol our wish for it being ch3 may be coming true afterall .hope its true! But I agree, I don't see the actors nowadays playing this role as great as andrew. He was perfect. Nek can be played by anyone.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
the summary already hurts my head :/ don't like abusive, no understanding pr'eks and too good don't defend herself n'eks

tinah

sarNie Coma
I meant theres not too much abusing in here compare to jam leuy ruk

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm... If CH3 were to remake this... I would like to see Grate with Yaya or Phet with Prang.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want Kan and Cheer or Om and Cheer. Cheer needs a decent kiss/slap lakorn!!!

If not, I want Kan and Kwan. Or Om and Sammie. 

tinah

sarNie Coma
So its really confirm ch3 is remaking this not ch7? Im not too excited cause tv thunder is not a good production

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha just when I accepted reality, Ch3 is now confirmed? lol

Since this has a R scene, that means Yaya, Chalida, Margie, and those who has not accepted any R scene lakorn is out of the picture unless they cut that R scene out. 

But I would love to see Nadech and  Chalida. But who am I kidding. Chalida is busy doing Song Hua Jai Puea Tur and Nadech wouldn't work with TV Thunder. 

I guess I want Ken T and Rita... They have been my dream pair since the JLR, SB, and KKKJ days.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
Haha just when I accepted reality, Ch3 is now confirmed? lol

Since this has a R scene, that means Yaya, Chalida, Margie, and those who has not accepted any R scene lakorn is out of the picture unless they cut that R scene out. 

But I would love to see Nadech and  Chalida. But who am I kidding. Chalida is busy doing Song Hua Jai Puea Tur and Nadech wouldn't work with TV Thunder. 

I guess I want Ken T and Rita... They have been my dream pair since the JLR, SB, and KKKJ days.
Yaya has done an R scene with Nadech. CH3 R scenes are so lame tho. I rather see newbies do remakes and veterans do originals.