[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
No way!!! Are you serious?!?!?! Since Vicky is in here, you might as well have her play with Poh. Seriously, what is up with Channel 3 pairing these young girls with someone that is old enough to be their father!! This is seriously a no-no. I wish the darn channel would pair Preem and Yam with someone much closer to their ages.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I couldn't stomach Yam's lakorn but I think this is much more tolerable despite me not liking the pairing. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
No. Way. WTF?!?!?!?! (I'M THIS PISSED OFF)

I'M SKIPPING THIS, TIME TO STICK TO ANDREW-JANIE'S VERSION FOREVER

Looking at that picture^^
I'd rather pick Vicky than Preem haha
Preem totally look sooooo young next to him.
An 18-19 year old teenage girl with a 40 year old man, is like I'm watching a father-daughter lakorn, seriously, no defense.

However, I was actually okay with P'Great and Preem in two of her past lakorns because P'Great looks good with her and not too old for her, despite his age ahah
But THIS is a no-no...

I haven't watch this lakorn of Janie and Andrew's version, although I heard of the name a long time ago.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
fun said:
I couldn't stomach Yam's lakorn but I think this is much more tolerable despite me not liking the pairing. 
I stopped watching Yam's lakorn after the first episode. I've never seen this lakorn with Andrew and Janie, but I barely survived Wanalee with Poh and Mew Laknara. I have a feeling this lakorn may also lack in the romance department like it did in Wanalee.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't watch Wanalee either although I did check it out. It was just awkward.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is kind of why I hate ch3, they have the most ridiculous pairings. Totally a skip for me, I can't stand Preem for some reason. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Por looks so bloated and old in the picture. While Preem is so young and on her own. In the picture I can see them OK individually but as a couple it is just ridiculous. You can definitely see the age difference and that is the most disturbing. I think, if he looks a bit younger even if he is a tad bit older it would not be as bad, but bless his heart, Por actually look the 40 year old that he is.

I see this lakorn no matter how good will be bad because of the pairing. Vicki would have been a better choice since they both look mature and a lot more compatible. Seriously, these producers need some major glasses. How they see this as a good couple is just beyond me. Don't get me wrong Por can still be in here  but they have to take Preem out...vice versa. There are so many young ones out there for Preem, channel 3 out of all the channels has so many Pra'eks to pick from yet they would pair a 40 with an 18 year old.

I can't imagine him forcing a kiss on here...or trying to "R" her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i just came across pictures of the fitting uploaded by Tv Thunder IG and Dew Arissaya&Oh Arnuchud is also in here
damn Vicky Sunisa playing the older sister the role P'Aom Skaojai played in the older version

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
fun said:
I didn't watch Wanalee either although I did check it out. It was just awkward.
It was really awkward! Poh held back a lot on the romance. this is probably going to be a skip for me.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
So I'm assuming that Vicky is going to play rai then?

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Okay I'm still iffy on Poh and Preem on this lakorn and the age gap. But...I'll watch it. I never saw Poh's lakorns so I can't really judge other than his age. Even though I still think Preem's for Great, I'm watching this because of Preem. Maybe Poh and Preem could be good in this lakorn :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
What are they doing to Vicky? She still has many years of nang'ek left in her -.-. I don't mind Preem, but I just don't see her in this role lol. Maybe I am just too used to her playing the "Khun Nou" that is always being protected lol.