[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I like Preem and Poh separately. I might give this a chance.

I'll just express this wishful thinking once here: wish Toey was p'ek. I'd love to see him as a raeng p'ek and this role would have been great for him lololol. Kay, stopping now.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm completely and utterly , fine w/ the couple  :yes: Been wanting to see por in this type of role since Dung Sawan Sarb , though I love him in comedy , it would had been great if he reunited w/ Pok !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sarN said:
I'm completely and utterly , fine w/ the couple  :yes: Been wanting to see por in this type of role since Dung Sawan Sarb , though I love him in comedy , it would had been great if he reunited w/ Pok !
his now loyal to Ch3 so not sure whether there is chance to reunite with P'Pok 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
​I feel like a hypocrite now cuz they are starting to grow on me as a pair, despite me not liking the age gap. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
missstaceythao said:
Yeah, I know I agree with this too. :)
yes they're growing on me I've been trying to forget the huge age gap but still pop up, my head is in a roller coaster 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Preem has such pretty hair and a beautiful smile but  gosh standing next to Poh is like night and day. I automatically see an uncle and niece there...and that's the vibe I get. But it's cute how everyone wear white.

hcsj4275

sarNie Egg
I don't mind the age gap cause im a sucker for huge age gaps. But i just hope that poh wear some insoles please. XD I can't stand it when the p'ek is around the same height as n'ek. The only ones that i can tolerate is yadech and mike bow(im biased :p)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hcsj4275 said:
I don't mind the age gap cause im a sucker for huge age gaps. But i just hope that poh wear some insoles please. XD I can't stand it when the p'ek is around the same height as n'ek. The only ones that i can tolerate is yadech and mike bow(im biased :p)
popeploy is another one Ploy almost level up to Pope 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Whaaaaat?! The storyline is awesome. One of my favorites haha.

Both Preem and Poh are great on their own. I'm willing to give this a try. The only downside is, young n'ek means fake kisses & little to no skinship. Hopefully the directors & producers can still make it look good like how they did with Samee.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm not discriminating against Poh and his age but this is a skinship slap kiss lakorn, couldn't they have chosen one of the guys from Bang Rajan if all of the others were busy?