[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Idk why but I actually didn't find any awkwardness between them... Not saying I'm fine with the age gap but I think I can actually watch this without thinking of their age. I'm actually looking forward to this more now.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Awe, this would have been an awesome lakorn for Great and Preem to reunite in, but I'm happy for Preem either way. TPK was one of my favorite lakorns back in the day. It made me become a fan of both Andrew and Janie. Will definitely check out this remake for Preem.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes. update !!  Go  team P/P !!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: I just know Poh going be hilarious in this one ! He good in comedy . 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Vicky is still pretty. Maybe they should've put Pat in here with Vicky as sisters.

I'm surprised at Preem's wardrobe. She looks so girly girl and fashionable and super confident. Pat in Janie's version was supposed to be a plain Jane and really conservative compared to her sexy confident sister. But here Preem looks like she would go clubbing with her sister.

Preem and Poh don't look bad together. I just hope they have chemistry.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Wedding??? I want to see Preem in wedding dress 

cr jpreem's ig