[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
What is Yood still doing around Pat in the next episode? Come on. She's taken. Go resolve your own problems without creating some for husband and wife. Lol Yood needs to grow a backbone and leave Pat alone. Arthorn, too. The things he said to Pim when he went to fetch her to go to the hospital when their dad suffered a heart attack was pretty gross considering that he's pursuing Pat. He pretty much said he and Pim were husband and wife just without a marriage certificate. And here he is chasing after the younger sister?! Haha.

Yeah, Pope goes crazy for Pat. Haha. When he's hurt he does physical things to her. Lol When Marathee and Pim can only dream how it feels like to be in his arms.

eliot244blue

sarNie Egg
I don't watch that many lakorns (especially ch3 ones) but I don't think that there is going to be
a rscene. Because it seems pra'eks nowadays don't do rscenes anymore.
Instead they let the bad guys do it to some other girl in the drama.lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
After he pulled her back onto the bed and the intense music started becoming softer, I really thought he was going to r her. I was like, what!!! NOOOO!! But then he got off, thank god.
Pope wasn't all that mean during the "kidnap" period so I thought this lakorn would be more light-hearted but omg am I wrong.

I love the interactions between him and his dad. It makes me laugh more than anything. Pope just knows how to make his dad pop.

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Pim married the old man, she thinks she can get whatever she wants, but when she asked her old husband for 5mil, he said NO. Pat is not even Pope's girlfriend/wife/mistress, but when she stole 5mil from auntie Nasa, Pope covered that money for her, thats a big difference there, who loves who more, we are seen. Then, Pim told all the servants to call her Madam, but Pat didnt, the servant call her Madam automatically + Pat got Pope's mom ring heirloom too which make her more powerful than Pim, the sisters gonna against each other from now on, lets see who will win, shall we? Huhhh, 3 more days, tooooo looonggggg  :cry:  :cry:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn was a big surprise for me. Didn't think I'd be this hooked. I have always adore Preem, but she has definitely improved. The old Pim is just selfish, but this Pim is straight up evil.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yes I think Preem has become my favourite from the younger generation actresses. Even off-screen, she's so adorable!

Vicky's makeup makes her look a lot older. But it works for this series. Nice to see her in a different role.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Is this lakorn ending this weekend?
Have to admit that I have never thought to watch this lakorn but now I am following it more than the one I wanted to watch first.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn was a surprise for me, too. I'm enjoying it so much. I only have time for one lakorn now, so this is it for now. I still have to catch up on the others like Mario and Mint's plus Mungkorn and Kaew's.

I've always adored Preem. She's just so naturally cute so the kind hearted Pat comes off perfectly without trying too hard or forced.

Poh was good with his emotions and expressions when he confronted Pat about the money. His eyes were so hurt.

It's funny how Pat secretly creeps into the same bed as Pope after the attempted R scene. I thought she was going to just grab a pillow or something and run off to sleep somewhere else or on the couch or something. Haha.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Lol I was wondering that too. I guess she didn't want people to question their relationship so she waited for him to fall asleep first!

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
@aiyaja, what did Pat write on Pope's hand in the hospital when his kid got hit by a car that he felt so touched by what she wrote. Thanks

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
hentram said:
@aiyaja, what did Pat write on Pope's hand in the hospital when his kid got hit by a car that he felt so touched by what she wrote. Thanks
She said: You did the right thing.

The second one is harder to translate. She said, "Chun aow jai choy khun na." Literally, it means, I'll give you my heart to help, but translated, the closest would be, you have my support.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I know right?! She tries to get in bed with him only to end up on the floor. Pat doesn't learn haha

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
wait have some question, so the kid is his own daughterr??  they are not married yet???
btw i have to say that i really really like preem the best among the younger genreation actress.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
sarasona said:
wait have some question, so the kid is his own daughterr??  they are not married yet???
btw i have to say that i really really like preem the best among the younger genreation actress.
 Pope adopts his daughter. She is his friend's daughter.