[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its airing already. i missed the starting.
OMG Nadech is shooting the bad guy  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
That sauce tho!!! Looks so yummy, making me crave that now. Only saw about 40 minutes of it, will continue later, so good.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mew intentionally didn't wear high heels and that makes her look so petite next to two tall men. And I really love the way she hides behind NaRam. She's not overly cute and act like her character's age but her clumsiness and stubbornness make her character so endearing.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Good that Mew did not wear heels. Its not believeable if she wears heels in farm.
I watched few scenes in ep1. I loved it. Nadech, Mew and NaRam are too good. Should catch up soon

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
watching this. :dance3:  :dance3: .So far so good :heart:  :heart: .I love when Nai Singh stared at NooNa when Noona  hold Naram's hand.. :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1: His GAZE mean something ... :crush:  :crush:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Haha, yup a handsome face on screen :lol:.

m9saeteurn1 said:
I cant wait to get off work to watch!! So excited!!! Finally a handsome face on screen. So thankful for the subbers. We appreciate your hard work. <3

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just finished watching the first episode. Nadech is smoking hot in here. He should do these manly and gruff looks more often. Mew is so darn cute and little. She's believable as a 21 year old. Nadech does look older than her. And did I mention he's lor makmak in here? *fans self* I fin them.

P'Au & Diana has good subtle chemistry. Can't wait to see more of them. Also looking forward to the father/daughter moments. Plus we're already seeing a jealous Singh lol

I wonder if Gale gets to pair up with someone... Maybe her and Gosin? (the cop)