[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Nai Singh is trying to uphold his authority. But he is fighting a losing battle! Only one day into Noona's stay at Rai Bua Khao and they have gotten close and personal already. I burst out laughing when Ben just lifted up Noona's shirt to wipe down her body in front of Singh.

Anyway, Nadech is doing that thing with his eyes really well. After he took Noona to get stitches and she pleaded with him to let her continue working on the farm instead of at the hotel, there was that momwnt when nai Singh was totally distracted by her sincerity and adorableness. You know? Like, it's not what n'ek says but the way she says it that catches p'ek off guard with how much he wants to give in to whatever she wants. Hahahaha. He covered it up well by making her promise there won't be more incidents. Gosh, he's got it bad. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode to see how she will convince him to let her stay!

Wow I am not interested at all in Noona's mom and her dysfunctional lifestyle.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
D~D said:
I was thinking of this and it just seems not right to me... so.... n'ek dad is going to fall for p'ek sister (perhaps even married), so.... whats does that become of n'ek and p'ek ???  Wouldn't that mean that they are some how related now? in other words(if I'm making any sense) that would mean n'ek is marrying (into the future)her step-mom brother.correct ?? Lol !!!  :lol2:
Thank god I have people agreeing with me. I'm already annoyed that things are heading that direction..... Other than that, I'm loving the Lakorn! Mew is adorable and Nadech is perfect like always.

Reactions: D~D

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oooooo finally it air^^^ I have to watch this one tooo !!! I like Mew !! Nadech look handsome.

D~D

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Well...it's not like Singh & Nong are real siblings haha. They are relatives so I can look past that.

So their not siblings????? :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:

Just watched the Ep2 where Noona & Pang talked about Singh and Nong being relative or something. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I loved episode 2 so much! At first I didn't expect I would love it this much, but it took me by surprise. Hopefully it doesn't turn bad the second half of the lakorn just like many lakorns that start out good, but fails at the end. Ugh if Nai Singh hadn't came to interrupt Noona, she would've told the dad already

D~D

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I loved episode 2 so much! At first I didn't expect I would love it this much, but it took me by surprise. Hopefully it doesn't turn bad the second half of the lakorn just like many lakorns that start out good, but fails at the end. Ugh if Nai Singh hadn't came to interrupt Noona, she would've told the dad already

I just knew it that it was not going to happen that fast. Its just too early. i like Ep 2 as well.
I wonder if p'ek will be upset when he finds out the truth. But he shouldn't be, cause ya'll know that I'n every topical lakorn, when the truths comes out, n'ek and p'ek are upset with each other,hopefully, not this one. And i also wonder if Noona dad going to be upset or will he embrace his daughter.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
D~D said:

I just knew it that it was not going to happen that fast. Its just too early. i like Ep 2 as well.
I wonder if p'ek will be upset when he finds out the truth. But he shouldn't be, cause ya'll know that I'n every topical lakorn, when the truths comes out, n'ek and p'ek are upset with each other,hopefully, not this one. And i also wonder if Noona dad going to be upset or will he embrace his daughter.
I think at first he'll not accept her as his daughter. And from the trailer, I don't think he'll be mad if he found out, because she does tell him that she came to look for her dad and he told her that he will help her look for her dad also. If he's going to be mad, it's probably going to be because she already knows who her dad is, but didn't tell him.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
I think at first he'll not accept her as his daughter. And from the trailer, I don't think he'll be mad if he found out, because she does tell him that she came to look for her dad and he told her that he will help her look for her dad also. If he's going to be mad, it's probably going to be because she already knows who her dad is, but didn't tell him.

Perhaps he will finds out that Noona is his daughter when Noona mother comes looking for her.
Noona mother is so annoying !!!! :annoyed:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love this so far, but some things I find so funny lol. 

1. Na trying to run away from home, she goes upstairs, and attempts to pack her suitcase after she just had an argument with her mom. Husband who watches with me because he has nothing to do while I'm watching is like, "Only rich girls would do something like that."

2. The way she just somewhat walks all over Singh. We all know that in many employment situations she would have been sent packing for all that talkback and attempt to wager. She's trying to be poor, but brought her rich khun nou attitude lol. 

3. I hope there is a better reason for Rath to act the way she is. So far her reasons are ridiculous.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Lol what can we do. In lakorn, anything is goes, especially "for the sake of love."
Just like Nong said, if it was anyone else, Singh wouldn't let them work on his farm anymore but Noona somehow softens his heart.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Noona's mom is so frustrating to watch. Her despicable behavior is annoying. Tanya sometimes over acts and this role is definitely one of those. I FF all her scenes.

When Singh held Noona against his chest while she was getting stiches was so cute. She looked extra tiny next to him.

Nadech's fake tan is horribly done. The color is way off and you can see the tan line where his neck is still pale. He's still hot but it's distracting sometimes.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Poor Nadech, hours sitting still for people to put facial hair on his chin, jawline, above his upper lip & get sprayed on for a tan to portray Singh hehehe.

Thank you ladies for info about Mew. Even though she has surgeries on her eyes & nose, her looks look natural, I admire her for not denying.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
jjinxx said:
Noona's shoes sure stay white hahaha.
Yeah I'm noticing Na's orange tan more and more.
You know the tan is bad when in the dark it's more noticeable lol. It is almost as if they tried their best to out tan him between day time and night time :)