[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

lindaher96

sarNie Egg
Love the last words that Nai Singh said to Nara because you're also like me, Noona. And then Noona said How? Nai Singh said you're gullible and clumsy but you're brave, brave to come look for your dad in Chiang Rai all alone like this. Even when you didn't know what you'll encounter. As Nai Singh continues and said even though you're a small woman but what you did wasn't small at all. My favorite SWEET words from Nai Singh's Mouth was "YOU MADE ME SEE THAT INSIDE THIS SMALL MOUSE IS THE HEART OF A LION." and last but not least Nai Singh last words and when someone like that love someone they love with all their heart, that's how we're alike. Continue on Nai Singh said to Nara from now on, can I be the one to take care of your heart? And with Nai Singh's hands with the soft touch towards Nara's heart (Huajai). Nara responded back No. But with the sweet words of Nara was it's more like we have to take care of each other. And as it goes on with the compliment Nai Singh said to Nara about how she was brave and then Nara than said that I'm brave so how can you take care of me one sided? Then Nai Singh responded back so the mouse is negotiating to take care of the lion? Nara added Don't insult me. You Go Nara and she said you saw me in ACTION already, haven't you? Nai Singh with Nara sweet words AGREED. Before the last scene Nai Singh said to Nara I'll get you back later for this and he did when they were agreeing with each other at the cliff of the beautiful mountain he then got his revenged back with the handshake and pulled Nara towards him and hugged her and they ended with their sweet words WE'LL TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER, NOONA. AS IT GOES ON SOUNDS LIKE A MARRIAGE VOW THEN NAI SINGH CONTINUING SAYING NOTHING EXCESSIVE BUT IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH AND NARA'S CUTE SMILE WITH THOSE BLUSHY CHEEKS AND CONTINUES ON AND SAID WE DON'T EXPECT MUCH IN RETURN EXCEPT TO LOVE AND CARE FOR THE EACH OTHER AND I DON'T WANT MUCH EXCEPT FOR US TO LOVE AND TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER LIKE THIS. FOR OUR LOVE TO BE EVERLASTING. FOR US TO TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER THE REST OF OUR LIVES AND THE MOST LOVELY ENDING WITH THAT SOFT LOVELY KISS ON THE FOREHAND FROM NAI SINGH TO NARA TRKJFOERVER NADECHANDMEW.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

nadechmew

sarNie Egg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbXsZs1-IAI

BTS: Based on the script, Noona must be the one who eat that banana before Nai Singh. But after knowing that these bananas were found by filming team around this place and they are not ripe enough, she changed the script by giving it to Nai Singh! 
After hearing "Cut!!", Bear laughed and said " P'Mew used me as mouse experiment, right!?? .
P.S. poor you, Nai Singh... Don't worry! Miss G is coming! She will handle it for you!
Translated by ka.ta_love_ny
Link: http://websta.me/n/ka.ta_love_ny?npk=1155172055005724392_1829006214

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Gahhhhhh! TRKJ has ended and now my Mondays are back to being miserable once again. Sigh, I really was (still am) obsessed with Noona and Nai Singh. The ending was absolutely perfect. There was no need for a wedding and children. The waterfall scene and final scene was enough to show the lion's and mouse's love. Loved, loved that episode. It wrapped up perfectly.
---
Here are some "awards" I want to give to the final episode. :) :D

Best Nai Singh Swoon Scene :
I have to say that the scene were Nai Singh was trying to convince Nara's grandfather into believing he was the right Grandson-in-law was  :pervie:. Just kidding! I actually found it be very powerful. Grandpa's an intelligent man and I think he needs someone like Nai Singh to keep up with him. Grandpa seemed upset that Nai Singh was talking back, but I want to say that Nai Singh's confidence actually made things better. Nai Singh probably remind him of himself. I find that scene to be the best swoon scene because of how confident Nai Singh was. He knew his heart and I loved it. 

Best Fin Scene: 
THE SKYPE CALLS! AHHHHHHH! TOO CUTE! Loved how they woke up and went to bed together. It might just be a video streaming, but at least their hearts were there. I've never seen that in a lakorn before. It's such an original and modern idea. Nai Singh was so cute when Noona wasn't answering his calls. That obviously made jealous of how sweet Na Ram and Nong were being towards one another. Awwwww! Jealous Nai Singh!

Tearjerker Of The Episode:
The family scene between Noona, Grandpa, and Rasamee. After so long, Rasamee finally realizes who truly loves and wants the best for her. The emotions were there. I was personally crying. Besides Noona's confession scene to her father, this has to be the other scene that caused me a lot of tears. Job well done. 

Best Line: 
"You heartless mouse!" ~ Nai Singh (Waterfall Scene) :heart:

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Destinys said:
Gahhhhhh! TRKJ has ended and now my Mondays are back to being miserable once again. Sigh, I really was (still am) obsessed with Noona and Nai Singh. The ending was absolutely perfect. There was no need for a wedding and children. The waterfall scene and final scene was enough to show the lion's and mouse's love. Loved, loved that episode. It wrapped up perfectly.
---
Here are some "awards" I want to give to the final episode. :) :D

Best Nai Singh Swoon Scene :
I have to say that the scene were Nai Singh was trying to convince Nara's grandfather into believing he was the right Grandson-in-law was  :pervie:. Just kidding! I actually found it be very powerful. Grandpa's an intelligent man and I think he needs someone like Nai Singh to keep up with him. Grandpa seemed upset that Nai Singh was talking back, but I want to say that Nai Singh's confidence actually made things better. Nai Singh probably remind him of himself. I find that scene to be the best swoon scene because of how confident Nai Singh was. He knew his heart and I loved it. 

Best Fin Scene: 
THE SKYPE CALLS! AHHHHHHH! TOO CUTE! Loved how they woke up and went to bed together. It might just be a video streaming, but at least their hearts were there. I've never seen that in a lakorn before. It's such an original and modern idea. Nai Singh was so cute when Noona wasn't answering his calls. That obviously made jealous of how sweet Na Ram and Nong were being towards one another. Awwwww! Jealous Nai Singh!

Tearjerker Of The Episode:
The family scene between Noona, Grandpa, and Rasamee. After so long, Rasamee finally realizes who truly loves and wants the best for her. The emotions were there. I was personally crying. Besides Noona's confession scene to her father, this has to be the other scene that caused me a lot of tears. Job well done. 

Best Line: 
"You heartless mouse!" ~ Nai Singh (Waterfall Scene) :heart:

u're right. n i still watching the sweet moments of nai singh n noona. still can't get over them. the expression of nadech in here really different compare to his other lakorns. the cute gesture that he always gave mew was so adorable to watch. for me, this is his best performance in his acting career so far (if we put aside DJA & GRGR). the character, the look, makes me wants to see him like that forever

lindaher96

sarNie Egg
nurunoiu80 said:
u're right. n i still watching the sweet moments of nai singh n noona. still can't get over them. the expression of nadech in here really different compare to his other lakorns. the cute gesture that he always gave mew was so adorable to watch. for me, this is his best performance in his acting career so far (if we put aside DJA & GRGR). the character, the look, makes me wants to see him like that forever
I agree this is Nadech's best performance ever as an actor through all his lakorns and his perfect nang ek Mew was a perfect fit for him because they both pull it off so natural with each other which makes the drama so easy to watch and be a part with both of them also the lakorn storyline, cast and crew put up with a very sweet melo-lakorn story of Nai Singh and Nara and it keeps making me have withdrawal symptoms going back to their sweet scene of both of them together through the blushing cheeks scenes of Mew when she is with Nadech in every scene and when Nadech's ears turning super red acting with with Mew on every scene they have together I just love both of them supportingbarryandmew. TRKJ ALL THE WAY!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! I cannot not believe it! It take me 5 days to watch this lakorn in subs. I have to say this is side of Nadech is so hot, cute and handsome! I enjoy it very much! Gosh and to be paired up with Mew Nittha, man everything just spark! To be honest I wasn't expecting much from this lakorn because of the theme but man am i wrong. This lakorn got me hook onto it like the first two episode...maybe because of Nadech handsomeness in this lakorn lol! Anyways Mew and Nadech is easy in the eyes to watch and their chemistry is phenomenal! 

I like the height difference between Nadech and Mew. And WOW! Nadech did not struggle carrying Mew  :shock2:  :shock2: . He carry her like she nothing compare him carrying his other n'ek lol  :bhehe:  :bhehe: . 

Totally of all I really enjoy this lakorn not just because of the pair but because each and everyone make the lakorn watchable. It like a real life journey of a person. I love how Nai Singh is a very understandable person and a person who know what he want unlike every other pra'ek i see in other lakorn. Nai Singh is a very confident person and full of love! I almost like the Lion and Mouse thing going on...Hopefully they get paired up again.  :heart:  :heart:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Pranang relationship in here is so rare and Ilove every bits and pieces of tgis lakorn, although I had wish more father-daughter moments. Im too scared to say goodbye tothis lakorn, been holding back on watching the last two episode. I wished I was able to join in the earlier converstion when it was airing. Like I said i love every bits and pieces of this lakorn including all the rais and supporting character. Thre was never a dull moment and if there were, it didnt make this any less of a wonderful lakorn. There were so many subtle details that i love and it is quite rare to see these small gestures making such great impact and noticeable. For that one scene where Na Ram, Noon, Singh and Nong when Noona was nodding like a cute dork agreeing with Na Ram and Nong regarding Singh safety haha and he caught it and pointed her out. Sorry for the quick ramble but i have to start work like in 5 minutes

judyp

sarNie Adult
I am so bummed that my Monday's and Tuesday's have become boring. lol. Going to miss this so much!! one of the best/better lakorns I've seen in a long time. I am very picky but this was hands down good! the entire cast di such a wonderful job and pulled together a remarkable drama that was so fun to watch. nadech and mew had me gushing all the time. I am totally obsessed with how cute they looked together! I will be purchasing this series because I loved it so much!
thank you everyone who shared their love for this lakorn as much as I did. until next time!

nadechmew

sarNie Egg
I think I'm obsessed with their beautiful love. I miss Nai Singh and Noona so much.
Mondays and Tuesdays are now boring.
BTW, I rewatched the lakorn and found this scene so funny: The farm workers are smiling from ear to ear while their Nai is hugging their Nai-Ying-to-be.

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
It's because they rarely or never see their boss act like that with noona except for chait. But like nai singh said about noona getting into trouble everytime he's not looking, that's so true but only because she had a kind heart, helping others in need. That's what made her precious to him, hehehe...

lindaher96

sarNie Egg
nadechmew said:
I think I'm obsessed with their beautiful love. I miss Nai Singh and Noona so much.
Mondays and Tuesdays are now boring.
BTW, I rewatched the lakorn and found this scene so funny: The farm workers are smiling from ear to ear while their Nai is hugging their Nai-Ying-to-be.

Like Chait said 10-1 love the bidding scene of them when all the farm workers has good taste to make a matchmaker for Nara pairing up her with Nai Singh and Nai Singh was such a proud daddy when hearing the gossip from Nara that they chose him over an ordinary person.

lindaher96

sarNie Egg
nurunoiu80 said:
It's because they rarely or never see their boss act like that with noona except for chait. But like nai singh said about noona getting into trouble everytime he's not looking, that's so true but only because she had a kind heart, helping others in need. That's what made her precious to him, hehehe...
I know right so that's why Nai Singh said that they are both alike "YOU MADE ME SEE THAT INSIDE THIS SMALL MOUSE IS THE HEART OF A LION." love that line from Nai Singh through the drama.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally hsd the courage to watch the last two episode. Im having a withdrawal. I need me another Nadech/Mew lakorn fix.

I need a Nai Singh in my life but less aggressive. I dont like it when a guy grab or withhold a girl from leaving. See the wrist grabbing too much in kdramas, I dont need them in lakorns too. Okay nevermind, I do have a little confession, I enjoyed those moments, just not too much which was quite excessive in here during Singh jealousy rounds lol

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
If there's ever a remake of luerd kattiya (the princess) i hope for nadech and mew to be paired again as anothai & princess dara

Reactions: D~D
I would love to see Nadech and Mew remake one of Anne Thongprasom's remake of Manee Yard Fah (มณีหยาดฟ้า) they both will be a good pair for this one for sure if Anne give Nadech and Mew a shot in this one if she feels like remaking this lakorn of her's and Willy together will be a killer because of Nadech and Mew's natural acting together which can make the show much more abundant to very real love.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want an Oum Ruk remake lol but Im cool with a new script for Nadech/Mew as ling as they get paired again.