[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
lmao Nadech is playing a farmer yet another time! Excited for the new pair, i'm still waiting for the day Nadech actually gets paired up with an actress i like and am familiar with tho lol 

tinah

sarNie Coma
I like the pairing but I was hoping they would be in slapkiss drama and located in the city lol but they're working with a good production so I have hope for this

D~D

sarNie Adult
Omg !!! Im excited for this Lakorn. Mew is a good actress. I can't believe this Lakorn is going to be a FARM Lakorn !!! (very-upset) It boreds me to death. I believe a farm Lakorn that I ever enjoy was the one where Weir and Pinky played in together and the one that Andrew Gregson played back in the days about some kind of land being divided between him and n'ek.

Anyone know the plot is. I've try looking up info about it but nothing. I believe there might be a little info in spicyfourm, but since I'm not a member, it won't let me check it out. And trust me, asianfuse is already enough for me, I don't want open up another account anywhere else.

D~D

sarNie Adult
imomo said:
I'm not a fan of him either, but can watch some of his lakorn if is good storyline.
I totally agree with u !! I'm with u on this.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
This isn't a slap kiss drama. It's a cute little lakorn. I guess you could say it's similar in tone to Rak Prakasit where they bicker a lot in the beginning. N'ek is way more childish though but she's supposed to be really young in the story.

P'ek is supposed to be a lot older and very mature.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Interesting. I'm definitely excited to see this lakorn then. :) I'm not the biggest fan when it comes to Nadech too, but it's pretty nice to see him pair up with someone new once in awhile, which is pretty often now. lol :) 

D~D

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Interesting. I'm definitely excited to see this lakorn then. :) I'm not the biggest fan when it comes to Nadech too, but it's pretty nice to see him pair up with someone new once in awhile, which is pretty often now. lol :) 
Sooo true!! :)

It's a super good thing to do.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Remake of Jonny/Noos !! A revenge lakorn where there no rscene/slap-kiss/kidnap/ baby , w/ Jonny as p'ek LMao! He was so sweet & a gentleman !

D~D

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
Remake of Jonny/Noos !! A revenge lakorn where there no rscene/slap-kiss/kidnap/ baby , w/ Jonny as p'ek LMao! He was so sweet & a gentleman !

What is it about ??? a small summary please on the spoiler tab ?? Please !!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
sarN said:
Wish it's that one instead but it's sadly it's not lol

This is the original version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEvA4SYqL3s

Something about how Nang ek always been told her father died since she was young.  When she found out that he's not dead, she went searching for him.  Wanted answers to why he left her and her mom.  And I think her father happened to work for the farm owned by Pra ek.

Anyways Nadech said this one won't start filming till next year.  He needs to grow his hair and beard first lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
Anyways Nadech said this one won't start filming till next year.  He needs to grow his hair and beard first lol

I hope when he says 'beard' he doesn't mean extreme but it's something like that, he looks so freaking good here  :woot2:

as for the hair length

I'm not feeling the story but what is done is done lol I will hope for the best! I like Nadech as a farmer so at least it's exciting.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Holly shet! They look freaking good!! Gosh and their hight...sexy!!! :cheer: :dance3:

Thanks na MoonChild! :kiss: