[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Since they're filming now, so does anyone know when it will go on airs?

Katelyn, I'll come spazz with you in here when this airs :bhehe:  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the original version! :yes: :thumbsup: :crush:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
There's an original version? Hmm wonder if i saw it. Can't wait to see their sweet chemistry. Mew always seem to be able to have sweet chemistry with her pra'eks.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
This looks cute. Nadech is hot when he's jealous but I don't want another violent jealous guy. Hope the story has more instore than meeting your bio father who's working at a farm.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
This looks cute. Nadech is hot when he's jealous but I don't want another violent jealous guy. Hope the story has more instore than meeting your bio father who's working at a farm.

This is a cute love storyline, no rai (beside the bad guys cutting down the forest) or no over the top jealousy. P'ek is much older and he like n'ek first, and gets really jealous, but subtle, because n'ek doesn't pay attention to him, she only care about her father. Even though n'ek father work for p'ek but p'ek really respect him and treat him like one of the family.  So is a sweet feel good lakorn.  Some might not like it much because they isn't much actions going on, beside watching p'ek trying to get n'ek attention LOLz.

meenia

sarNie Adult
OMG, I love the original.  I like it when there is no Rai to scream around.  It was cute watching Au back then getting all mad that nang'ek only had eyes for her dad. LOL. It was a cute jealous. But omg, if they would have brought back the nang'ek in the original and pair her with Au again as Nadech's sis would have been awesome. I think that would have been very cute. 

If it's a Nadech lakorn, then dame it's a must watch.  This boy makes all his character hotter than they actually are in the lakorn.  LOL.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
Since they're filming now, so does anyone know when it will go on airs?

Katelyn, I'll come spazz with you in here when this airs :bhehe:  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the original version! :yes: :thumbsup: :crush:

Maya, that would be awesome!  I love hanging out with you!!  :dance1:  And I have no clue when this will air.

Maya_Fantasy said:

This is a cute love storyline, no rai (beside the bad guys cutting down the forest) or no over the top jealousy. P'ek is much older and he like n'ek first, and gets really jealous, but subtle, because n'ek doesn't pay attention to him, she only care about her father. Even though n'ek father work for p'ek but p'ek really respect him and treat him like one of the family.  So is a sweet feel good lakorn.  Some might not like it much because they isn't much actions going on, beside watching p'ek trying to get n'ek attention LOLz.

Thanks for this as I've not seen the original. Love jealous p'ek and a plus for no nang rai!  I read the summary though.  Can't wait to watch it with you!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thank goodness there is no nang rai. N'rai is very unnecessary to make a good love story. I like Pranang wor king out the complexities of their feelings more than an externary force driving them apart. This sounds even better than I hoped!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
All the photos with the teeths are so funny. At one point I thought Nadech and that guy had silly fake teeth with Paa Jaew and the dad but it was just their perfect teeth! LOL. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I love watching lakorns relating to farmland, and no nangrai is always a plus, their repetitive screaming gives me a headache

And js had to repost this pic <3

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
As much as i find diana pretty, i will be fastforwarding these scenes. Hopefully they dont focus on it too much, and it's just a slight adoration from diana's character for p'au's character and he kindly rejects.