[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah they still have a lot of old lakorns there. There's a few of John Nuvo's lakorn. I don't really watch his lakorns cus it tend to be with nang'eks im not familiar with.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
True, the only lakorn I like from him is Jamleury Ruk with Ning K. and I only want to watch Pin Huang is because is part of Tarm Ruk Keun Jai. :woot:  The rest I don't care much for it, even the one with Ann Siriam (which I like her) I didn't watch it either.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok finally done! Yay! Can't wait for Nadech and Mew's version now but several things I hope for:
1. That rhey give the dad and sister a better ending. Need to be sweet and him telling her how he feels and why he rejected her at first
2. The pra'nang has a lot more sweet scenes
3. Don't add any unnecessary rai's or too much of side character stories especially the mom!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I am watching again right now :dance1:

I agree with you, they need to cut down her mother scenes, because it does not really related to the story at all.
I don't mind if they add his and her friends scenes, because they are so cute together.  I like when his friend was teasing him about wanting to date Nuna :woot:  HAHA

Really can not wait until this lakorn airs! Nadech as Nai Singh and P'Au as Na Ram, this is going to be hot pairs to enjoy watching. :drools:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You guys are making me want to watch the older version. I want to, but I kind of don't...yet. HAHA. I think I'm going to watch this newer version first and then watch the older one. HEHE.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
She is not just paired with Pope but they are koo jin. So, Mew is destined to be with Singhs. No matter which period.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
You guys are making me want to watch the older version. I want to, but I kind of don't...yet. HAHA. I think I'm going to watch this newer version first and then watch the older one. HEHE.

I recommended, you should check the original first, and then compare with the new one. :dance1:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I have never seen the old version so this version will totally fresh for me....YEA! 

I hope Nadech and Mew get lots and lots of sweet scene...not staring scene lol i think i have enough in reang prathana lol! I want skins touching skins scene lol...so far from the teaser and pics, it look like it going to be a cute lakorn.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult

cr: space4ny for translation

Mew talking about working with Nadech in the scoop on KomChadLuek online.

You working with Nadech in drama "TarmRakKuenJai". This drama have been shot for 60 percent already?.
️Mew: I'm happy to got a chance to work with Nadech. Because he is a new generation actor, he has some amount of experience but his look is a superstar, and he is good at acting. In real life he is 23 year old but in this drama he have to portray the role of Khun Sing, a man with 30 year of age. Which he able to make us believe.

When you got to work Nadech, how do you feel?.
️Mew: At first I felt tense, because of his image for Nadech people might familia with the image of Nadech and Yaya (Urassa Sperbund). But the channel already decided for me to work in this drama. I consider myself lucky and have some pressure that the work have to be good. That is what I was thinking at first. But when I got to work with Nadech for real, I didn't get any bad feedback. Actually his fanclub is very lovely and ready to support every works of Nadech. It's not like if it not Yaya they will not love it. But because the koojin image is very strong, that why I feel the pressure. But when I got to work with him, it's not thing like that.

What do you think about Nadech look with beard?
️Mew: When he has beard he look a lot older. When he didn't have beard he look very young. And his fake beard look very real. It take about 2-3 hours to attach the beard. Because they stick it on hair by hair it's very delicate and he really look like Nai Sing.

When you acting with Nadech can you connect with each other?.
️Mew: Yes we can. If you want me to gossip about Nadech, he is very funny and playful. When he not in the scene he like to watch video clip all day long, and he will show me the funny one. He has a lot of energy, never get tired. When we shoot dra in the forest, he play by climbing the tree. Which in the shoot he didn't get to climb it, but when we wait for the camera to setup he just have to climb it. He also like to fart. Didn't have the image of Nadech like everyone think. He is like a bear playing and climbing the tree (laugh). 

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
My legs will wobble, my heartbeats will increase, I will be a little shy to look into his eyes & last I think I will faint :faint: from lack of oxygen, unable to breathe normally :loool:, he took my breath away :rofl: if I was in her place.

Cr - original owner

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Nadech looks really good with slicked back hair. It makes his body look big and muscular. HEHE.