[Ch3] Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek (Maker Group)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
She graduated but she also has work outside the industry too. She usually just films lakorns on weekends.
really..she works outside the industry bong
wow...such a hard working lady
i wonder what is her occupation beside ans actress

YaMaMiKi

^^^ i saw this pic and i looked good but then i though"damn it ...taew,move closer to boy so mint can be with mark"

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit to Taew's IG

Taew said "suppose she were to sing a nice song for Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek" So I think Taew is singing the ost here.

YaMaMiKi

yes....i love it when the pra'nangs sing the ost....but only if they have a voice for singing

somp9

sarNie Adult
are they almost done filming this yet? hope Taew have enough time for the other series with Mario. when see Mark with Boy, want to see Mark pair with Taew in the future.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
are they almost done filming this yet? hope Taew have enough time for the other series with Mario. when see Mark with Boy, want to see Mark pair with Taew in the future.
I want to see Mark&Taew badly too! I think it will happen eventually!
They both have collaborated in ch3 calender two years in a row! woot!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It's probably halfway done. This lakorn has a slow process because they film 3 times every other week.