[Ch3] Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Boy isn't that young his 27 turning 28 real soon him and Rome is about the same age
or Rome his a few months older but that dude he looks more older than his age his
already looking like 30+ i think P'Boy at this age he could pair up with anyone from the
mid gen n'ek wanna see him with Aff the two not much age gap

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm a fan of Bargie but I'm glad they aren't paired up in this lakorn. They don't need to be paired up every year. I'm curious who will be the nang'ek. Let's hope it's not MARIE, again! Lol. I like her but goodness two upcoming lakorns with Boy is enough! What is the name of this new production by Chai? Most older generation praeks/nang'eks are becoming producers/directors now. It's quite amazing and will be interesting to see their work and who they cast. ;) However, I'm not a big fan of this genre type of lakorn. >.<
I would love to see Boy & Kim together. They seem to have chemistry off-screen. :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd rather have Kim in this lakorn rather than the remake of "Punya Chon Kon Krua" because this role will be different for her. It will be a nice change to see her in a romantic comedy and non-serious role. Also it would be a new fresh pair for the viewers.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'd rather have Kim in this lakorn rather than the remake of "Punya Chon Kon Krua" because this role will be different for her. It will be a nice change to see her in a romantic comedy and non-serious role. Also it would be a new fresh pair for the viewers.
Kim she's not yet finalized in Anne's own remake lakorn yet but komchadluk news said
Mark has accept the p'ek role, :scratchchin: wonder who's that n'ek for pee Boy

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim she's not yet finalized in Anne's own remake lakorn yet but komchadluk news said
Mark has accept the p'ek role, :scratchchin: wonder who's that n'ek for pee Boy
I just the news too and actually Mark has NOT accepted the praek role for "Punya Chon Kon Krua" yet b/c he already has Nuer Mek 2. And yes, as for Kim, she hasn't said anything about "Punya Chon Kon Krua".

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just the news too and actually Mark has NOT accepted the praek role for "Punya Chon Kon Krua" yet b/c he already has Nuer Mek 2. And yes, as for Kim, she hasn't said anything about "Punya Chon Kon Krua".
there's an article said Mint Chalida is n'ek in neu mek 2 cos Yaya she's very busy
so Mteam might be back waiting for Khun Nok C to announce and n'ek for Boy i hope its
Kim :thumbsup: oh i miss read Mark actually hasn't
accept the Anne remake yet

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh agree with all of you my friends...I would lve to see Kimberly and Boy together too...so 100% with you guy this round...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Hope it's true! Always wanted to see Taew and Boy pair up, they're both hot! but the storyline...not so much.
what's up with n'ek getting kidnapped too? I don't mind the girl dressing up as a guy thing as it can be entertaining and sweet but they have to play it right and have the storyline not be too cliche. and I find it weird that she had to become a guy just to be a nanny. couldn't she just get a new haircut or something lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Taew and Boy...Well, at least it will make up the other lakorn that they didn't get each other. lol
Anyways, I don't mind seeing these two together. Let's hope she at least wear a wig. I don't want her to cut her hair. I do hope she will match it too.
I can't wait to hear more about this lakorn. :D
Thanksss !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A new pair for Taew she and P'Boy were cute in hua jai 2 pak though they weren't as pair

thanks for the news
P'Boy and N'Taew is one of my favourite :thumbsup:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This is incredible lol
HuaJai Song Pak they didn't get together and noww...
whootwhoot :grouphug: :grouphug:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I CAN'T WAIT!! They didn't get each other before -- BUT now they are! :thumbsup:

Going to re-watch HUA JAI SONG PARK while we wait for fitting/opening ceremony/filming! LOl.

I love BARGIE and I like Boy with Marie too but I am so GLAD that he's not pairing up with them both for a while! ;)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wish the p'ek was magically Mario, i want a Mario Taew reunion so bad but she and Boy would be nice too.
i think it'll be awhile before we can see her and mario again. they arent a strong pair like yadech, bargie, etc :tearybye: plus, hes busy doing movies too

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Am I the only one doesn't like Boy with Taew, really dislike Boy so much in HJSP, I just hope it would be Mario, but ................. even I love Taew sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhk give it a skip

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
thank god i didnt watch huajai taraong yet...bc if i didnt wouldnt be able to see taew with mario bc i am slowing falling for taew&mario **sniff**

but boy isnt too bad, his beard could be shaved...but its alright. lol

---
I want Mteam to reunite too. LOL