[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL Mintw. I think Mark's not so good at interviewing. And Thai reporters are very good at traping stars. But yeah, I don't want them to end up dating soon. If they start to date now, there's a high chance that they'll break up soon too. For now, I think it's better to keep our eyes on them. I think I can feel some bittersweet feeling seeing these 2 couples.

I think on Mteam, I can see Mint also has some feeling back to Mark but she got bashed on Mint N. issue so I think she doesn't dare to be involved with him that much. And she's still very young, I don't think she would want to think about the guy this time. Mark seemed lively working with her again and again but I think he knows the limit coz I think Mint is getting more cautious. Before this she and Mark seem to have fun together, joking around without any worry. But now, Mint is keeping calm. T_T I miss the dorky Mint.
I think Mint is mature and wise for her age. All of them are actually good kids. From what I observe, Mint, she can be playful and ditzy, but when it comes to the public and manners of propriety, she knows what is to be expected and carries herself well. I’m happy with what I’m seeing from them so far and I agree with everything you said. We should just watch them, cheer them a little bit inside our own little hearts, but not add to the public pressure. They’re all too young right now.

But I do miss Mint’s dorky quirks too. I first saw it when she and Mark were gossiping about the other casts in the BTS for WPM. That’s when I was more partial towards Yadech, but before I knew it, I fell for Mark and Mints' pure and young chemistry. They were having so much fun that I think people who watch them would smile too.

Speaking of the BTS for WPM, that’s why I chose to translate those 3 episodes and gave them to chalidasubs 1-2 weeks ago. But *ahem*, it has not been uploaded yet. *cough**ahem* cough* 왜? ทำไม? どして? ¿por qué?

On Yadech, honestly I think their offscreen chemistry is not as much as onscreen. To me, it looks like Nadech is having one sided love on Yaya. After he didn't see any response from Yaya and there's even a rumor on her and Alex, I can see that he immediatly step back. And I can feel he's hurt when he's giving interview about her. Yaya doesn't show any sign but I have a feeling too that she's secretly missing him during this time.
Nadech is such a sweet and kind-hearted guy. I don’t follow Yadech the way I follow MTEAM, but I can see it to be true somewhat. Nadech once said that Yaya is perhaps too prim and proper. I think that's one of the reasons why they're not very intimate and are only friendly to a certain degree. But, Nadech has hope. They'll both have plenty of opportunities to develop any potential relationship considering they have upcoming lakorns together.

I've got the update clip on Tawan Duerd. Yaya and Pope went to say happy new year to ch3.com with other lakorn stars. Alex was there too so the reporters was like... aww kids these days aren't scared of scandal at all. I think I'll like Pope. He does sound cool. He doesn't act cool but he's cool. Mint and Pope may steal the show in this lakorn, watch out girls.
About that last part, I don’t want to jinx anything, but watching the BTS of them 1-2 week(s) ago, I had the same intuitively derived feeling.

mint, I'd love to see that compilation! ^_^
If I have all of the clips, then I think I can be asked. >.<

You ladies discussing and fangirling about MTEAM is making it hard for me to leave. I was planning to go away for a long hiatus, but I'm thinking twice now. :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
On Yadech, honestly I think their offscreen chemistry is not as much as onscreen. To me, it looks like Nadech is having one sided love on Yaya. After he didn't see any response from Yaya and there's even a rumor on her and Alex, I can see that he immediatly step back. And I can feel he's hurt when he's giving interview about her. Yaya doesn't show any sign but I have a feeling too that she's secretly missing him during this time.

I've got the update clip on Tawan Duerd. Yaya and Pope went to say happy new year to ch3.com with other lakorn stars. Alex was there too so the reporters was like... aww kids these days aren't scared of scandal at all. I think I'll like Pope. He does sound cool. He doesn't act cool but he's cool. Mint and Pope may steal the show in this lakorn, watch out girls.
watching that interview looks like alex is stepping away as well...there is something very fishy with all three of them. nadech, yaya, and alex. i think both boys are stepping away from yaya but i'm gonna have to agree with the girl about focusing on work and school first. maybe thats why nadech is focusing on school now too rather then other things. i'm a yadech fan and i think this is only the beginning of their relationship...not going to expect much. alex seems like he's closer to taew.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
MINTTWIX, Sorry I haven't gotten time to sub those three clips since theere is THREE parts to it. I want to upload them all together. I did short clips first. But I will get to it^^ Been busy with Christmas and New Years along the way too >.<

RASA, since you mention TAEW & ALEX. LOL, they are my favorite onscreen pairs too. Along w/ YADECH, MTEAM, Boy+Margie.

Alex looks way younger than MARK & NADECH. But I love his babyface :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I've translated an interview of Mark's and Mint's. Was going to post it here or in the 4 Hua Jai thread, but the interview was actually long so I made a new topic for it. Btw, mahsuri, I think you'll find after reading it that we have a more concrete idea of what Mark's personal definition of "beautiful" constitutes. ;)

Link's here: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/48005-oho-magazine-interview-story-of-love-mark-and-mint/

MINTTWIX, Sorry I haven't gotten time to sub those three clips since theere is THREE parts to it. I want to upload them all together. I did short clips first. But I will get to it^^ Been busy with Christmas and New Years along the way too >.<
I tease. I tease. ^^

Edit:

Rasa, after reading this interview, I'm not surprised why you said you thought Mark was having a crush. It's a little obvious watching Mark's interviews that he likes Mint, but actually reading someone's opinion who observed Mark face-to-face, like Khun Hoy's, actually makes the idea, the word crush sink in even further. To be honest, at first I thought the word may have been too strong; but not anymore. >.<

lovestar

sarNie Adult
hold up!! nadech and mint arent gonna be in RP!!WAT!! i was actually looking forward to them. i cant stand to c that MTEAM arent a couple here!!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
after this lakorn i think that everybody will be fond of mark and yaya together. everybody already has a feeling about them anywayz...

puca

sarNie Juvenile
I've translated an interview of Mark's and Mint's. Was going to post it here or in the 4 Hua Jai thread, but the interview was actually long so I made a new topic for it. Btw, mahsuri, I think you'll find after reading it that we have a more concrete idea of what Mark's personal definition of "beautiful" constitutes. ;)

Link's here: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/48005-oho-magazine-interview-story-of-love-mark-and-mint/

I tease. I tease. ^^

thanks for subbing this!!!

gawww, they're so cute!!!!!
well at least they admit to be already eating buddies... i heard food is the key to a man's heart, so mint's on the right way ;.P

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i heard food is the key to a man's heart, so mint's on the right way ;.P
LOL, that is too cute^^ :wub:

Talking about Taew, I miss her. I want her to get paired up with Nadech in the future. I bet they would look really cute together.
Taew is one of my fav. actresses. She's been gone for awhile now. I haven't heard for any upcoming lakorn. But I would love to see her with Alex again and again of course. And with Mark and Nadech soon too^^

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
What are we doing lol talking about Mteam and then RP instead of TD
What's RP?! Did I miss something other than MTEAM? o_O Hehe.

LOL, I know we are soo off topic here but I think it's okay since MTEAM are cast in here and we're keeping this thread alive!

Also, I think if it wasn't for MTEAM this thread wouldn't have been this alive though^^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol yeah what IS RP?

i think this lakorn will also warm people up to Mark and Yaya. they are cute together...
>< ok, that was hard to say, as a Yadech fan...LOL

ah so many rumors...it's better for them to focus on studies. that way they have an excuse and don't have to be pressured by the media so much. it's good though because Yadech has so much chemistry, and they're always so shy towards each other. same with Mteam, but from what i see, they're more openly playful ^^

cecilia

Staff member
I think she meant PATAPEE LEH RUK but got RUK PATAPEE instead ;)
You girls spam so much on MTEAM ..
i feel like i'm missing out on YADECH!
p'Nok Chatchai should have include NADECH for the other p'ek role
have YADECH together while MTEAM are together then all the teamers will be happy for sure LOL

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
bliss, jjinxx : RP = Rak Pathiharn. It's supposed to feature Mart K, Kim Kimberly, Nadech and Mint C. But now Nadech has pulled out because Ch. 3 wants him to pair up with Yaya in their new lakorn. Looks like Mint is pulling out too because of her studies.

Here the link to the thread.
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/46943-rak-pathiharn/

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
You girls spam so much on MTEAM ..
i feel like i'm missing out on YADECH!
have YADECH together while MTEAM are together then all the teamers will be happy for sure LOL
Hey, come spam on Yadech too ^_^

Anyhow, YADECH forum's looking great! :yes:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally agreed^^ I would loved that!! :)

bliss, jjinxx : RP = Rak Pathiharn. It's supposed to feature Mart K, Kim Kimberly, Nadech and Mint C. But now Nadech has pulled out because Ch. 3 wants him to pair up with Yaya in their new lakorn. Looks like Mint is pulling out too because of her studies.

Here the link to the thread.
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/46943-rak-pathiharn/
LOL, I forgot about that thread since they aren't in there anymore >.< Don't eeven know if KIM still in there too, the cast is unconfirmed!!

I still want more of 4HJHKK cast!!!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I keep updated with them on YOUTUBE and I haven't seen anything on YADECH together since that one event they attended w/ MTEAM o_O
I see Nadech going solo at a lot of events lately, he's the only one who isn't shooting a lakorn as of now whereas Yaya and others have TD. They were suppose to be at the IT event together but only Nadech attended because Yaya was busy filming. I do miss them :whatever:

I want to give this lakorn a try but the theme just turns me off. I'll probably tune in though to see how Mark and Yaya does.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for reminding...yeah kinda lost interest since Nadech and Mint are no longer in RP...
on the other hand Super over the top excited for Yadech's upcoming lakorn (died and went to heaven everytime i read news about it)

^ sugar! i love your avi/icon picture! i JUST watched wishbone's Yadech video and saw those pictures they took. so. so. CUTE.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL, I lost interest in RP since their is no longer Nadech or Mint in there. But I'll watch if KIM is still there it's unsure though.

cecilia

Staff member
LOL, I lost interest in RP since their is no longer Nadech or Mint in there. But I'll watch if KIM is still there it's unsure though.
Ah, i finally figure what RP is for .. at first, i thought you meant PATAPEE LEH RUK but now .. it's just Rak Pathiharn .. (sorry, i'm just out of the loop)