[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think Yaya is one of girls that will look good with any guys. I saw her picture with Mark and they look really cute together. With her and Rome...I think they did look good together but the storyline made them odd to one another. After watching her in Duang Jai Akanee I think better off playing strong nang'ek than weak one. I hope this lakorn doesn't come out soon like in early next year because I can't watch Mint and mark play lover and then play siblings. Too awkward for me just wait until I erase them off my mind as the lover first.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
With me i won't mind to see Mark/Mint first as lovers or later as sibling i'll go with both. Yes i do agree
Yaya facial is more to those stronger roles or those aggressive tomboyish character but i felt sad too when
she plays a weak one with Rome. She and Rome looks odd cos Rome he always take on as the mature gen character.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Yaya and Mark is the main couple here. I forget who will mint match up with. Well mint and Barry going to have lakorn together called ruk phathiharn.

song

sarNie Egg
Yaya and Mark is the main couple here. I forget who will mint match up with. Well mint and Barry going to have lakorn together called ruk phathiharn.

this mint or the other mint..too many mint?????let it be this mint i like her better..^^..scine yaya and mark are have a drama together ..let barry and mint c have one too..^^

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
this mint or the other mint..too many mint?????let it be this mint i like her better..^^..scine yaya and mark are have a drama together ..let barry and mint c have one too..^^

yet barry and mint c are going to have a drama together with kim and smart...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg hella are they having one. There's no thread written yet. Never knew they're have one its like a pairing switch.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yet barry and mint c are going to have a drama together with kim and smart...
What this heck everything is like a mix up. Omg Kim and Mart what a weird pair cos there's a huge age gap between
them both. Mart his like 33 or 34 while Kim is like 18 they can pass on as uncle/niece or old enough to be Kim's
father.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
omg! i didnt no kim was only 18! the roles she plays are very mature. when is the lakorn with nadech and mint c coming out!!? so what is the storyline to tawan deard??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Its not out yet cos nothing has started with it yet. And Tawan Deard is action drama thats all i can give for the
hint.

jchax

sarNie Egg
BTS picture :

Credit: pantip
thank you for the awesome photo! I hope it'll air soon (i know prob
not this year.. but early 2011).. this is my #1 anticipating lakorn
for any upcomings! ~

is that yaya and beam saranyu? cool :)

cecilia

Staff member
Some more look into the lakorn:
Yaya and Mark looks so cute and handsome/pretty.

Can't wait for this to air as well.

*credit to Kisskeepintouch

meenia

sarNie Adult
looks good, but i miss nadech not being next to yaya, they have become an item already to me. and it's weird to see mint c not paired up with mark. Seems like they have gotten closer too. Mint starting to talk more too. I guess when they aren't paired up as costar, it's easier to joke around with out having too much news on them. because people are only interested in pairs that costar with each other. So i'm actually looking forward to this one even though there is no nadech sad to say.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
there was another behind the scene of tawan deard and when mark and mint were talking mark said that in the lakorn mint will have a crush on him or he will have a crush on her but i thought they will be siblings?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Maybe they're sibling but just different blood as in they might have different parents something like u call them
as cousin's.

neena

sarNie Adult
its so strange with the switch. i'm not use to it. i'm not a fan of action western either...i doubt i will watch this. mark is very handsome though! lol