[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
Mak and yaya looks cute together.

but i love Mteam too much. hopefully i can get through this lakorn without being jealous the whole time...lol.

i saw some pics of the opening ceremony day, although there were really good pics of yaya and mark, there were super super cute pics of mark and mint, even though they are not paired together

*sigh* I hope there's an Mteam lakorn soon

this lakorn is different and new, i'm excited about it, thanks for sharing the pics

my heart is gonna break seein mark and yaya in sweet scenes =(

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
pix. Mark is HOTT. Yaya is pretty and Mint is cute. I think Pope the second p'ek seems cool too. He's from a film I don't know what film but people in pantip seem like him so much from that film. He doesn't look as handsome as Mark but the way he speaks souds cool and decent.

since I don't want to spam pix in here. I thing it's getting slow don't know because I'm in an area that internet is slow or because of the heavy traffic in here. so I'll give the link instead of posting the pix.

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10047345/A10047345.html

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel like Mteam, Yadech and MargieBoy are the younger version of KA, Ateam, and Rteam ahahaha!!! Mteam as KA, Yadech as Ateam and MargieBoy as Rteam.
Totally! I just hope they promote MTEAM + MargieBoy as much as YADECH!^^

Mint always has cute praeks even when she is supporting couple. First and now this guy here!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so praying for a Mteam lakorn. I hope Ch3 knows how obsessed I am with this couple.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think at this point what I'm really hoping for is some romance. Action lakorn is great too, but I want to see Yaya and Mark having sweet scene together and Mint couple as well. Other then that the clothing and setting looks great, can't wait to see this lakorn.

hippo

sarNie Adult
thanks so much for the link
the girls look gorgeous and mark looks so hot and young.

even though i'm excited about this, every time i see mark and yaya i feel sad =( i want Mteam....gotta get out of 4huajai mode before i start this lakorn, it might take a while

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult

but i love Mteam too much. hopefully i can get through this lakorn without being jealous the whole time...lol.

i saw some pics of the opening ceremony day, although there were really good pics of yaya and mark, there were super super cute pics of mark and mint, even though they are not paired together

this lakorn is different and new, i'm excited about it, thanks for sharing the pics

I don't think I can handle this as a Mteam fan and a Yadech fan!!! I really can't!! TT_TT I understand what aof pongpat meant when he said looking into Mark's eyes and I'm worried my dream of Yaya and nadech might not come true as of Mint Chalida and Mark.

Phew I thought my inner fangirl was crazy. I guess I'm just normal compare to you all. Or it could be I'm not much of a Yadech. I mean I love them but I guess it is not as strong. I feel like Mteam, Yadech and MargieBoy are the younger version of KA, Ateam, and Rteam ahahaha!!! Mteam as KA, Yadech as Ateam and MargieBoy as Rteam.
nice comparison!!!

puca

sarNie Juvenile
Phew I thought my inner fangirl was crazy. I guess I'm just normal compare to you all. Or it could be I'm not much of a Yadech. I mean I love them but I guess it is not as strong. I feel like Mteam, Yadech and MargieBoy are the younger version of KA, Ateam, and Rteam ahahaha!!! Mteam as KA, Yadech as Ateam and MargieBoy as Rteam.
i feel stupid, but i don't know who rteam is at all o.0
i can guess who ka and ateam is, but rteam...
mind telling me who they are???

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
totally what i was thinking too! these new kookwan are going to make the same sensation as KA, Ateam and Rteam, i'm so excited! i'm a crazy Yadech, and i love Mteam... but i will endure to watch them in other pairings so that one day they will come together again

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

I am totally thinking like you lol
I don't know how ima pass watching TD, without getting jealous for MTEAM
probably going to watch it for MTEAM ahha i wanna see their parts too
but then Mint's pra'ek doesnt look bad at all either

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Speaking of the older generation 3 teams. You know what's funny, Fun? IDK, if you remember the fanfic I wrote with the 3 teams a couple of years ago Mai Kid Wah Ja Ruk Tur. Well, anyways, last week I came up with ideas to have Mteam, Yadech & BMteam on the 2nd version of that story.

Everyday, I pray and hope that they'll be another lakorn for Mteam. I really miss them onscreen. PLR just wasn't enough at all )':

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i feel stupid, but i don't know who rteam is at all o.0
i can guess who ka and ateam is, but rteam...
mind telling me who they are???
Rteam is the name given to Rome vs Rita. Rome Patchata and Sirita Jensen.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
There are two more teams that we all forgot to mention Cteam and Pteam, but can't figure who's the younger version
of them. Cteam which is known as Chakrit/Cherry and Pteam is Por T/Ploy.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol i thought Pteam was Por and Pat. no matter, i'm liking Por and Ploy in PYLGNM. they're funny. maybe Kimberly needs to find a p'ek to be paired up solidly with, or Margie. i don't know many more newbie actress/actors :scratchhead2:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i thought Pteam was Por and Pat. no matter, i'm liking Por and Ploy in PYLGNM. they're funny. maybe Kimberly needs to find a p'ek to be paired up solidly with, or Margie. i don't know many more newbie actress/actors :scratchhead2:
Yeah, some prefer PTEAM as Por and Pat but I prefer POR and PLOY too! :wub:

I actually like Kimberly ALOT w/ Aum but maybe it's just me! :p I want to see them again in the future soon^^

Everyday, I pray and hope that they'll be another lakorn for Mteam. I really miss them onscreen. PLR just wasn't enough at all )':
ME TOO^^ I'm still waiting... and waiting!! LOL, trying to be patient about it!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh Pat is out and nowadays its been put as Por/Ploy for Pteam, yeah jjinxx Kim she has to pair with someone
in the near future that looks good with her so we can use it as younger Pteam.