[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Oh.. I get what you guys are pointing out. It's not that I'm against Mark& Yaya couple or anything. I do agree Yaya is talented and I think Mint's acting is still not as good as Yaya's, especially the way she speaks. Mark is still hot in my eyes, don't worry. I'm not ditching him or anything.

But I still think there's a high chance that people will be more in to Pope and Mint couple. Pope is mature and the way he speaks does sound smart.

People anticipate him even before they see his real acting like the way they did to Yaya. And the more I saw him, the more I agree to those people. He's cool. About Mint, I think her acting is actually fine but I don't think it'll be as fine as Yaya's but it'll still be fine like in Wanjai.

The thing is that her character seems more interesting than Yaya's. Yaya will be more mature, calm and more serious. Mint will be livlier. And this lakorn is for guys, not really for normal lakorn fans. and if it's the girls, the viewers would be kind of teens who want to see Mark, Yaya and Mint.

I have a feeling that if the viewers will be teens and guys, then Mint's character may catch the viewers feeling more. But it's just my opinion. I can be wrong.

To be honest, if there's no Mark, Yaya and Mint, I don't think I will watch it. I'm not even sure if I can finish it or not. Not that I don't like Mark and Yaya together. They actually look very good but this lakorn is really not my type. >_<

edit: forgot I came here to post a bts clip of TD

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Lol. It's okay, Rasa. I understand what you are saying. As I said 1-2 weeks ago, I had the same intuitive feeling. Though I don't want to jinx it. Sometimes, it's not even a matter of how skillful they are in acting, but it's a matter of how interesting or how much the role allows them to show their potential and then catch the viewer's attention, right? Also, it's true, Mint still has not harness her acting skill as well as Yaya; then there's also the fact that she still needs to practice her verbal expressions so she doesn't come off as a child when she speaks. But she's humble, admitted to her flaws, and has potential. I think that's why I'm following her. She's the first actress who I'm following to see the process of her growth, and not the result.

But anyways, I came in to drop in a small, cute rumor. There's a chance it's not true of course, because it's a rumor, but MTEAM lovers should be giddy to hear it. :lol:

They said that after Mint and Pope shot a romantic scene, everyone seemed happy except for Mark. Two links below if you'd like to google translate it for those who can't read Thai. (As I said before, I think siamzone has a lot of MTEAM shippers. lol) The word jealous is in there.

http://www.siamzone.com/board/view.php?sid=1985581
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20110105/84437/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%AD%28%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%885%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A12554%29.html

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
To me it's not acting wise that will steal the show but the storyline. It's like Madagascar where the penguins became more popular than the lion and so on. I believe Mint and Pope will steal the show.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lol. It's okay, Rasa. I understand what you are saying. As I said 1-2 weeks ago, I had the same intuitive feeling. Though I don't want to jinx it. Sometimes, it's not even a matter of how skillful they are in acting, but it's a matter of how interesting or how much the role allows them to show their potential and then catch the viewer's attention, right? Also, it's true, Mint still has not harness her acting skill as well as Yaya; then there's also the fact that she still needs to practice her verbal expressions so she doesn't come off as a child when she speaks. But she's humble, admitted to her flaws, and has potential. I think that's why I'm following her. She's the first actress who I'm following to see the process of her growth, and not the result.

But anyways, I came in to drop in a small, cute rumor. There's a chance it's not true of course, because it's a rumor, but MTEAM lovers should be giddy to hear it. :lol:

They said that after Mint and Pope shot a romantic scene, everyone seemed happy except for Mark. Two links below if you'd like to google translate it for those who can't read Thai. (As I said before, I think siamzone has a lot of MTEAM shippers. lol) The word jealous is in there.

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20110105/84437/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%97%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%AD%28%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%885%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A12554%29.html
Screams Loudly* ahahha
even though its just a rumor....idcare ahahah
OMFG thanks for sharing ja!
EEEEEEEEEEEEKS!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

OMG.. Hehe! :wub: That made me day! *BLUSH* I can't help smiling. Thanks for the new although it's just a rumor but at least there's update on MTEAM! I've been so bored with nothing new of them lately! >.<

Also, I never heard of siamzone before but wow they have very cute MTEAM icons! I'm going to steal. :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

I wanted to share the translations^^ It's so cute!!

The Tiger Year was the year

Mak: “I’m very happy. I want to thank all the supports out there including the elders. My life hasn’t change that much. It’s been the same like before, it’s just that I just have more work coming in. The only difference is it’s hard for me to walk through the mall [laughs]. But I still go though. My parents see that I’m happy with what I’m doing. I like to meet new people. It’s fun meeting new people out there, meeting other celebrities.”

Yaya: “Happiness can be anything for me that makes me smile. There’s a lot of things but truthfully, the one thing that makes me smile is when my family and I get together, when we hug and kiss each other. The past year has been a very long year. So many things has happen to me. I get to work, I got into college, I get to do new things I’ve never done before. It’s a new experience for me. It’s only the beginning though. But things like this adds a flavor to our lives to have us keep on fighting.”

Mint: “I want to thank the elders for pushing me to become nangek, for letting me be in the huge project like 4 Huajai Hang Koon Kao. It made people recognize me more. It was a good year for me in terms of work. Now whenever I go places, a lot of people would ask to take pictures with me. You just have to be humble and dress better now since people are watching you. My life has change. My friends at my school don’t even want to go places with me because they get talked about [laughs].”

Come to think of it, last year Mak and Mint, you two were in the news together. What’s up with that?

Mak: “The love story always has to be in the news huh [laughs really loud]. I’m not a player but I’m a friendly person. [What about with nong Mint?] We’re siblings. Right?”

Mint? “That’s right. We’re just siblings [laughs]. Whenever the reporters ask too much about it, I get shy. Like when a lot of people ask about it, I’m not shy because they think we’re boyfriend and girlfriend, I’m not shy because of P’Mak but I get shy because I don’t know how to answer them.”

This year is the year of the rabbit. That’s a playboy sign Mak?

Mak “I know huh. This year I probably have some kind of bug news [laughs]. I’m kidding.”

What have you prepare yourself for this year?

Yaya: “This year is like the past year. I don’t want anything more because I almost have everything already. But I turn 18 this year, I want a car. I asked my dad already so I think I’ll get it. I want my mom to stay with my dad and I can drive to school by myself, something like that.”

Mak: “As for me, I don’t have anything plan yet but I will concentrate and work harder with my lakorns. As for school, I probably would have to postpone it a little. Next year it will be my fourth year and I know I won’t be able to graduate with my friends but I won’t drop out. I just want to focus on work. Right now I’m only filming Tawan Deud and I’m not sure if there’s going to be another one and I might play with P’Boy and Nadech. This year I want to start fresh, with school and work. [What about love] Oh! That can wait. I’m afraid I won’t be able to concentrate on work.”

Mint: “I want to improve with the mistakes I’ve done. I’m taking acting class now and also learning how to speak and pronounce properly. You can say that I’m starting over from ABC. I will do my best.”

How is it working together in Tawan Deud?

Yaya “P’Mak is a hard worker. I’m not shy towards him because we’ve work together before.. I don’t get tense when I’m shooting a scene with him. We get to do a lot of things in here, ride horses, we get to shoot guns, big ones and small ones. I like it though, there isn’t any problem with that. The only problem I have is the weather. It’s hot and I sweat easily. My hair gets frizzy [laughs]. Plus the city we’re suppose to film, it’s a cold city so our clothes are in layers. I wear sun block and that doesn’t really help because I sweat a lot.”

Mint: “We meet again in this one which is good because it makes us relax more when we work. In here I will have a crush on P’Mak. I’m not shy about that. And Yaya, she’s cute. We’re friends since we’re the same age. She’s more mature than me though. She’s an American so she likes to teach me. We’ve filmed about 10 queues now. We’re both getting dark because we’re always in the sun. I got sun burn but when working, it’s fun because we get to do a lot of things, there’s fighting and horse back riding.”

Mak: “In here I play as Putawan or SanTawan. Very cowboy. He’s a guy who’s really good at fighting. He’s a calm person [You’re playing yourself] (laughs) Is it hard, I say there’s some parts that are hard like when riding on the horse and shooting the gun. The horse get scared easily. But fighting for me isn’t hard. I’m mostly doing scenes with Yaya and it’s good to see people you’re familiar with. With nong Mint too, I’m happy [laughs].”

A message to your fans

Yaya: “This year I want everyone to be happy and is in good health. Let it be a good year for all of you.”

Mint: “I want all the fans to have a happy year and good health. And I want you all to also follow my work because my work can bring happiness to all of you as well.”

Mak: “This year I want everyone to spend more time with your family. Start everything over, start fresh and new.”

Article scanned by Som @ chalidaclub.net
Translated by Thip | Yadech forum *

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
A little late but.. Happy New YEar from the TD Cast! Mark + Mint + Pope + Yaya!

Here's another clip.. The beginning is missing subs but the interview there are subs included^^

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
you are a sweetheart :)
aww that means that is his real FB..sad to know he doesn't accept people he doesn't know :(
thanks for the translation!
Both Mint and Mak are too cute!
i think that mark accepts fans to add him

and this one is his real facebook.... i am a friend of him, i added him very very early

maybe now he cant accept more because there is a limitation of the number of friends

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid

and this one is his real facebook.... i am a friend of him, i added him very very early

maybe now he cant accept more because there is a limitation of the number of friends
Wow:) THat is nice to know. I was afraid to add Mint or Mark real facebook after someone mention that they don't accept their fans. :p Thanks!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

*Cries;;
its been a month or over now since I added him;
Mint just accepted me...
:)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I’m mostly doing scenes with Yaya and it’s good to see people you’re familiar with. With nong Mint too, I’m happy [laughs].”

Aww he's happy that he sees people he is familiar with and its MINT cutee

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m mostly doing scenes with Yaya and it’s good to see people you’re familiar with. With nong Mint too, I’m happy [laughs].”

Aww he's happy that he sees people he is familiar with and its MINT cutee
Hehe. I thought that was so cute too "With Nong Mint (too), I'm happy"... :wub:

I heard fans from YADECH said that Mint mentioned this lakorn is 50% filmed so they should be complete in a few more months:)

Also, they are rushing this lakorn b/c Yaya needs to film her upcoming lakorn with Nadech.

With that I hope the rush doesn't conflict with the lakorn so much b/c I'm anticipating for this lakorn to be a good one esp. since it has Mark, Mint.C, and Yaya!!^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hehe. I thought that was so cute too "With Nong Mint (too), I'm happy"... :wub:

I heard fans from YADECH said that Mint mentioned this lakorn is 50% filmed so they should be complete in a few more months:)

Also, they are rushing this lakorn b/c Yaya needs to film her upcoming lakorn with Nadech.

With that I hope the rush doesn't conflict with the lakorn so much b/c I'm anticipating for this lakorn to be a good one esp. since it has Mark, Mint.C, and Yaya!!^^
EEEEKS thanks for the updates ja..
I have been missing in action for a couple days now cause my internet was down..
first thing i did ahah

I am with you on this one..
TD is one of my most anticipated lakorns..
FOR MTEAM TEAM! ahahha even though they don't get as much parts :(

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOl, no wonder! I was wondering what happened b/c you're always active and spamming with me in 4HJHKK thread! :p Glad you're back!!:)

MTEAM starts @ 4:50 :wub:
* mpksom *

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOl, no wonder! I was wondering what happened b/c you're always active and spamming with me in 4HJHKK thread! :p Glad you're back!!:)

MTEAM starts @ 4:50 :wub:
* mpksom *
hahaha true :p thanks for the video
makes me miss them even more
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I want to see Mint and Pope's chemistry too

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks Tinah :)
ahahhah Mak and Yaya looks super cute in that first pic ahhaha
I love Beam! His acting isn't soo badddd

so can't wait for this lakorn