[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

cecilia

Staff member
^i didn't notice him in there at all lol
maybe i was too focus on the storyline itself and aff too much lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
They say that Mark took this picture himself. And then of course, they teased that Mint is always within Mark's sight. ;)
AWWWWW! :crush: "So far, yet so close."[/b Hehe. That's so sweet though, LOl.

Here's more recent from Mint's: http://twitter.com/baryear

OUCH! It looks really bad. I hope it has alreaady heal by now though.

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL! I spot Mint too.....eheheheh, I really like that photo =)

Ouch! it does look really bad.

Mint and yaya look so young in the last 2 pics and very cute

thanks for all the photo's, can't wait to see this, coz won't be seeing Mint in anything else this year (so far) =(

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Haahaha Mak took that beautiful picture;
How cuteeeee...coincidently Mint is in it :)
Where's Yaya ehhhh? hahaha

OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That must've hurt..
she said she ran into a chair?
Wow that wooden Chair cause that....
forsure she's going to have a scar :(
I can't wait for more of TD!
More MTEAM TOO!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG! I just noticed that MAK resembles TIK TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I think its his structure of his face and how he looks somehow resembles Tik!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
He looked like Dan when he first started out to me
He sounds like Mos to me when he sings...
And he looks like Tik in some ways
lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOl. Mark's always looked like another version of Dan to me when he appeared. It's funny he looks more mature than Dan since Dan's figure is really tiny and he's shorter than Mark. :p He has a few slightly similarity towards Mos too esp. the voice, yes^^ He's missing the cute big dimples that Mos has though. Hehe. I don't see any similarity with Tik and Mark though as for now.. LOl. Tik as a really long face while Mark's face is shorter but thanks for pointing it out SMILEZ:)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG! I just noticed that MAK resembles TIK TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I think its his structure of his face and how he looks somehow resembles Tik!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
He looked like Dan when he first started out to me
He sounds like Mos to me when he sings...
And he looks like Tik in some ways
lol

Yes Smilez i even notice them look alike too and u know who else that should had been in there too is Ken/Dan.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LOl. Mark's always looked like another version of Dan to me when he appeared. It's funny he looks more mature than Dan since Dan's figure is really tiny and he's shorter than Mark. :p He has a few slightly similarity towards Mos too esp. the voice, yes^^ He's missing the cute big dimples that Mos has though. Hehe. I don't see any similarity with Tik and Mark though as for now.. LOl. Tik as a really long face while Mark's face is shorter but thanks for pointing it out SMILEZ:)
No problem ja :)
as for now Mak still has some baby fat ahha
I just though he looked like Tik when i was cutting videos ahhaah
caused i left it paused on that picture...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes Smilez i even notice them look alike too and u know who else that should had been in there too is Ken/Dan.
To me Mak looks more like Dan :)
But Dan has the deep cute dimples! EEEKS
Mak's dimples aren't as deep though

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chai mak Smilez and Tik also has that dimple on his face too, i think Mark resemble both Tik and Dan.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Wishy has put up the synopsis for TD in her blog.

Synopsis:

After the massacre in Fah Roong Farm in Phu Prakarn city, Phupa and Usa, the owner of the farm are killed. There's only Tawan, their only son who can survive and escape with Saroj, Phupa's best friend.

Saroj believes the manipulator of this massacre is Sakda, Phupa's business partner who wants to seize Fah Roong Farm. Saroj takes Tawan to escape from the hunt and raises him up to be the brave fighter like him. He sends Tawan back to Fah Roong Farm again to find out about the mystery of his family's death.

On the way, Tawan meets Sing, who becomes his new friend. Tawan decides to change his name to be Sue, so that it will be easier to disguise himself to work in Fah Roong Farm. Unfortunately, he just knows that Sakda had problem with Por Liang Jaran,the influential person in Phu Prakarn until he has to run away out of town to hide himself and leaves Fah Roong Farm with his 2 daughters, PetchRoong and Ploykhwan to take care of.

http://nextlakorns.blogspot.com/2011/01/tawan-dued.html

cecilia

Staff member
Ooh .. so johnny's the girls' dad -- interesting!

What got me curious is -- how did Mark fall for Mint while Yaya was there ..
Did Yaya upset him at some point or?
This lakorn sound interesting all of sudden lol
P'EK falls for his enemy's daughter -- hot!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^wait what??
so Mark will like Mint for a while? am i missing something?

anyway, thanks for the pictures! Yaya looks like a doll! i absolutely love her curls, they're perfect. if only i knew how they make her hair curl like that...

the Mteam goat pix is so cute!

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Ooh .. so johnny's the girls' dad -- interesting!

What got me curious is -- how did Mark fall for Mint while Yaya was there ..
Did Yaya upset him at some point or?
This lakorn sound interesting all of sudden lol
P'EK falls for his enemy's daughter -- hot!
From the synopsis, I don't think Johnny is the girls' dad. He plays Por Liang Jaran,the influential person in Phu Prakarn. The girls' dad is Sakda, who runs away when he gets into trouble with Johnny's character.

Does Mark's character fall for Mint ? I thought it's the other way around - Mint's character is going to have a crush with Mark's character.