[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! did i tell u that i love u bella?? this might sound weird its just that i finally know how to put my signature on!!! after all these days on the internet trying to figure out a way!! thanx for helping me bella. i used another photo editor so i finished my photo and its on my desktop, but the program u use gives me the actual link to put on asian fuse!!

THANK U THANK U THANK U!! im soooooooo happy :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :thanks: :dance1: :dance2: :yahoo: :blush: :bhehe: :clap2: :bravo: :) ;) ^_^
yay!!!! lol.. I'm glad you got it on!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I hope Pope gets better soon. Yaya looks so gorgeous and highly resembles Taya Rogers with those heavy curls. Hmm oh the aniticpation.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yaya reminds me of Chompoo--not that they look alike but their facial features resemble DOLLS! ^^

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya reminds me of Chompoo--not that they look alike but their facial features resemble DOLLS! ^^
I didn't even think that, now that you pointed out I agree. Yaya and Chompoo has this hotness about them without trying to be. Gosh this lakorn is taking too long for my patience lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah Taya Roger and Yaya can pass a sisters. Especially when yaya curls her hair. I really want to see this lakorn its so long.
Talking about this lakorn is such a long wait too and just hope they won't kept this like with Great and Matt lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Talking about this lakorn is such a long wait too and just hope they won't kept this like with Great and Matt lakorn.
They won't keep this for long considering the high popularity of Yaya, Mark, and Mint. As for Great and Matt's lakorn they probably didn't air it yet because they're not that popular compared to the other stars of ch3.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They won't keep this for long considering the high popularity of Yaya, Mark, and Mint. As for Great and Matt's lakorn they probably didn't air it yet because they're not that popular compared to the other stars of ch3.
Who knows maybe both might start soon.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is really cute, Mark in Dara Cartoon is crushing on Yaya starts at 4:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb_MTq5LUXs

cecilia

Staff member
^i was hoping that NADECH and YAYA would hit it on the cartoon but suck they didn't -- it was Mark and YAYA hitting on each other ..
we'll see how GUBGIB will do for the boys next week -- i'm looking forward to her dara cartoon story as well with the boys guest starring!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
^i was hoping that NADECH and YAYA would hit it on the cartoon but suck they didn't -- it was Mark and YAYA hitting on each other ..
we'll see how GUBGIB will do for the boys next week -- i'm looking forward to her dara cartoon story as well with the boys guest starring!
I really like Gubgib's, she has herself portraying n'ek in Oum Ruk, it's so cute. And Joy Rinlanee's too, she made her own version of Ban Sai Thong