[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 4 : Loob Khom Kammathep (Broadcast Thai Television) Wawaa & Indy

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The episode of the couples at 10 show:

part 1

Part 2 : They didn't have the cut part so this part star at 24:00 mark

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I watched the last episode live....so sad it has ended. I hope Daniel and Karakad shows up a bit in the next part. The ending between them was really cute, ended with a willing hahhaha. The bad guys die so easily though, like WTF lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I watched the last episode live....so sad it has ended. I hope Daniel and Karakad shows up a bit in the next part. The ending between them was really cute, ended with a willing hahhaha. The bad guys die so easily though, like WTF lol

Omg lol the bad guys ending was just like so easy, they were supposed to be this world class evil lol and then, all of the sudden. I am still skeptical on if I'm gonna watch Nychaa and Tono, but for sure Cheer/Toey and Prang/Alek

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll try to watch the remaining parts of this series (but I'll surely watch Ken T/Chompoo) especially if subs are available :fighting3: Or else there's no choice but watch it RAW and just wonder what they are saying :BangHead:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the rating for the whole part of this part. It finally went up for the last two episode.

Cr to: at pantip

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll try to watch the remaining parts of this series (but I'll surely watch Ken T/Chompoo) especially if subs are available :fighting3: Or else there's no choice but watch it RAW and just wonder what they are saying :BangHead:
Ken T / Chompoo part is going to be sub by Neko who have sub the first two part of this series.

Part 7 is sub by AIYAJA

Only part 5 & 6 are the only two part without sub. Not sure if anyone going to help sub 5 or 6 but they are the two part with out sub.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken T / Chompoo part is going to be sub by Neko who have sub the first two part of this series.

Part 7 is sub by AIYAJA

Only part 5 & 6 are the only two part without sub. Not sure if anyone going to help sub 5 or 6 but they are the two part with out sub.
hope someone picks up 5 and 6 and sub them :angel10::angel10::angel10:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
No its confirm, he has a girlfriend out of showbiz...my heart sank and so did my ship lol
:confused12::confused12::confused12: Ehhh... How recent is the news?? Because I thought he openly said he want to pursue Wawwa but don't want to put pressure on her. And a lot of other stuff he blurt out confirming he's trying to jeeb her...

seev

sarNie Egg

Part 7 is sub by AIYAJA

Cupid series 5 gonna sub by Sherri James / SJDK Fan Sub on Facebook and don't know about Series 6.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
It's recent like last month. Honestly Indy is really confusing with his answers lol
Danggg... :fighting3: seriously Indy deserves a knock on his head. I just finished watching their part so I was a bit late on all this spazzing. He seems like very genuine with his words and actions towards Wawwa. Anyway thanks for the reply. I'm gonna sit at a corner weeping for our sinking ship for a while...:crybaby2:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Cupid series 5 gonna sub by Sherri James / SJDK Fan Sub on Facebook and don't know about Series 6.
Let's just wait after Part 5 ends... hopefully Part 6 will be picked up and subbed too.

seev

sarNie Egg
Let's just wait after Part 5 ends... hopefully Part 6 will be picked up and subbed too.
That's what I thought too. Btw Series 5 Ep 1 is already sub on Facebook by SJDK Fan Sub on Facebook . But i'm still got to catch-up on other series .

Samaiya

sarNie Hatchling
I been watching their video together and I think they are pretty close to be only friends... the kissing on the hand hmm don't look friendly to me lol.... might be my wishful thinking

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My least favourite out of the series. I would have skipped but my grandma likes Indy, well I like him too but I don't like Wawaa. Wawaa has no charm at all, her character is supposed to be this strong independent woman who can do anything but I didn't see any of that. Her acting is very flat and unconvincing. Indy on the other hand is a gem, he did a good job. The plot for this story is probably the weakest as well and Rose is just as annoying as Karakade, maybe even more so. The fifty shades of gray thing was cringe worthy rather than funny.