[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 7 : Kammathep Jum Laeng (Broadcast Thai Television) Alek & Prang K.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
"Koo Jin" w/joy...not dating as far as I know...therefore ppl are trashing PRANG cuz she's a Threat to their fan club

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol koo jins :yawn: :yawn: I dont blame Lek and Joy's fans cos Lek looks soooooooo good with Prang than Joy. After seeing the fitting pics, they make cute pair :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
What fans are already upset about threats to their koojin? The show has not even aired yet! Alek and Prang look cute together, people should give them a chance to shine =) 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! The trailer looks so cute :dance1:  Alek and Prang & Boy and Toey are my favorite new pairings. Also happy to see Ken and Namtarn again <3

spanky

sarNie OldFart
they are crazy ...saying Prang is Ugly and have no n'k Aura....ect...

Jin fan are psycho's

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol its funny they think Prang dont have N'ek aura. When I was watching DKD I thought why she is second lead when she looks like N'ek :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
"Jin" mentality is pyscho...Prang is a theart to their "Koo Jin" so they lash out by insults...that's why I don't Like Koo Jin

I have my Koo Kwan....I may not like my Koo Kwan p'k w/other actresses (If I really adore them), But I don't get pyscho about it...I just don't pay attention to that lakorn and Not watch it....Though with the n'k I can watch with any p'k though hahaha....

Step

Mrs James Ma
2:59
seriously Prang and Alex are f@#$ing cute :woot2: :woot2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYVyVa3Chic

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I got to say i'm actually liking this couple...somehow they work out.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Finally caught up on the news for this series. I'm so looking forward to this couple! The teaser makes me greeeeeeet already because Prang and Alek look so cute together! Prang is gorgeous and it's gonna be hilarious watching her character get distracted from her"no more men" promise. Alek's dimples are gonna make her swoon!
Watching Alek and Prang in the teaser:
cr: dek pichy

They're so freaking cute!

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
They finally stared to film this part. Here some bts clip:

This is their second fitting they have last week.

On the set:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
image.png image.png AlekPrang photos for Cupids :)
Credits to tlek_fc and prang_kannarun_fc

Seriously fans should know their place. They don't have the right to trash anyone just because their koojin is working with others. It's just wrong in all levels to bash. Celebs can work with anyone and no one should stop them from doing so.

Anyway, looking forward for more photos from the filming. They look cute! :D