[CH3] The World of the Married: Anne Thongprasom/Ananda Everingham

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Omg say it ain’t so! Anne and ken reunited this is wonderful but why a Korean drama remake and it’s a cheating drama? Even worse! I’m not gonna like this I’m already not liking the type of storyline it is. But I can’t miss it for Anne and ken

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Man, I’m so excited for them to reunite but I don’t want it to be a cheating drama and a Korean remake at that too. I’ve already suffered from their last lakorn together, and it was a “cheating” drama too. Anyways, I’m excited to see them reunite nonetheless. It’s been too long of a wait.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Man, I’m so excited for them to reunite but I don’t want it to be a cheating drama and a Korean remake at that too. I’ve already suffered from their last lakorn together, and it was a “cheating” drama too. Anyways, I’m excited to see them reunite nonetheless. It’s been too long of a wait.
Im so sad but like i miss them so much :sad6:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I’m also excited for their reunion. I don’t mind cheating drama if done right. I hate the ones where the cheaters get away with everything and the one cheated on just cries and can’t fend for themselves lol. Also, Ken and Ann are top tier at acting so I can’t wait to see angst, heartache, etc. I’ll probably hate Ken but he’ll be more bearable to watch than Num who I can’t stand when playing a cheater lol.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Right I don’t think I can handle ken playing as a cheater. It seems like all the older actors has to play these kind of roles nowadays

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Yup that's what I hate about Thai ET. All the older generation pra'ek gets the cheater roles and all the older nang'ek gets housewives roles where they get cheated on. I'm so sick of these storyline. That's why I haven't been watching my favorites from the older generations bc of these types of roles they get.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
^^you are right. It’s so dumb. Just because they’re older doesn’t mean they should be stuck in those types of roles.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like Ken is replaced by Ananda. And Patricia Good will be the mistress. JSL will be producing this.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Ann already has a lakorn with Ken. Another one back to back with Ken would be too much. Ananda is a good choice..

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh Ananda and Ann could be good! That said I'm over cheating lakorns but doesn't seem like Thai audience is as that genre is still so popular. For example I'm surprised Club Friday and all its variations is still ongoing for what 10 years now? And the majority of it is all about cheating. Have to say I don't get it...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Matt should be the mistress lol

Han soo is a good actress....pat is not up to par for me...I seen her in a few things....I feel like she doesn't emulate the characters ....but get more of a pass because she cute/pretty

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Matt should be the mistress lol

Han soo is a good actress....pat is not up to par for me...I seen her in a few things....I feel like she doesn't emulate the characters ....but get more of a pass because she cute/pretty
Omg I was just thinking about Matt for the mistress too.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Wow this is too good to be true! I’ve been waiting to see Anne and Ananda pair up for the longest time I’m quite shock this is happening.
Really they could find anyone better than Pat? She can’t even act. Her acting isn’t up to par with Anne or Ananda m

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I've found Ch3 adaptions of Korean dramas to be kind of cringey and lackluster. Gmmtv and onehd does it a little better.

Anyways, Anne will do good as the Kim Hee Ae's character. She looks the part, and has the acting chops for it. Same with Ananda, he's single so I think it might be easier on viewers for him to play the cheating husband and he's better with more physical scenes I feel like lol

Pat's acting has improved so if she can remain on an uphill tread, she might be able to nail Han So Hee's role. I just hope her lips go back to normal before filming, to each their own beauty standards and I'm usually the last to comment on looks but they're definitely distracting from focusing on her acting at times

Ken's image I feel like is too wholesome almost hahaha he does mean p'ek roles good but him being a cheat AND bad father, I can't put the two together. I hope he can find a good project though outside his wife's production with a great actress and original storyline.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I disagree.

I don't have confidence Pat can nail or is on par with Han in acting.

She (pat) is not even close to it

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Her current lakorn with Great is cringeworthy I couldn’t watch her. She has no emotions at all. Same expression. I really hope they choose someone else if you’re gonna be acting with Anne and Ananda

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
Her current lakorn with Great is cringeworthy I couldn’t watch her. She has no emotions at all. Same expression. I really hope they choose someone else if you’re gonna be acting with Anne and Ananda
Pear would obviously nail Han So Hee's role, but I don't want her to keep getting typecasted, but this would be an iconic role and would lead Pear to a lead role just like Han So Hee? Other actresses I can think of are Namtarn, Chippy, Pie, Prima, or Bow (I lowkey wanted to see her as a rai lol)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The channel can pick a rai that has versatile acting abilities. Ploy when younger was a good example. She has the rai/n'ek acting chop. Pat barely has neither. Pat lost that innocent look with her puffy lips nor did she gain the edgy side.. she just looks weird.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
There’s way more actresses that can take on rai roles I don’t know why they would choose Pat? She can’t act to save her life. I sure hope it’s not confirm.