[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

koadadai

sarNie Adult
New video :).

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs4rsKDAGkp/

dew_ka
ถ้าชบาว่าสวยทุกคนก็ต้องว่าสวยหละค่ะ เอาที่ชบาสบายใจ #โชว์เวฟ #เบื้องหลังของชบา #ทองเอกหมอยาท่าโฉลง cr. @chudapha
A scene after Miss Chaba's "change makeup"
(kim): What happened? What happened? Why are you all looking at me? what's wrong? What happened? Any questions? why?
(pat): Beautiful! Really beautiful. They now know why Mark loves you so much because you are too beautiful.
(kim starts to dance proudly) Immediately transfer the topic and say to the camera that you are beautiful, you are so beautiful every day.

Translated by google translate.
cr. 恋空free
2019-01-21 14:11
from: https://www.weibo.com/2961183015/HcXUYetUr?type=comment

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
My hearttttttt!!!!!! I didn't think I could get any more excited for this! My face was burning up from all the excitement after watching that teaser! There's comedy, romance and drama! Forbidden love! I loveeeeeee it!!!!!!! Mario and Kim are so talented going from comedic to dramatic in these three teasers. I need Gun's song right now! It already sounds so heartwrenching and romantic! I think in the beginning of the teaser Thong Ek says to Chaba "Do you like it as much as I like you?" So sweetttttttt!!!!!!! Also, I'm not sure if Kim will have her own ost but that recording was for the press conference yesterday. It'll be nice if they have her sing an ost or at least release the audio for her version of Mario's song.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm as excited as you @Anonymous<3 each teaser is funny hilarious sweet romantic and touching along with the fact that there is plentyyyyy of meaningful lesson about medicine about fight for what you believe about support and strength very beautiful teasers so far for real :thumbup::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
don't tell me she accept to get engaged to him i can't wait to see what happen :aaaaa: where are thong

i misss this feeling of falling in love miss the feeling of looking in the eyes of someone who give you love stare back look at each other eyes and feel everything is pink around i miss this , mario and kim are great in making me feel those stares and those sweet feeling :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: