[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's call them "OK". O for P'Oh & K for Kimmy. When they are together, "OK" for us.

cr: kimmykim_intl

^Yes, this was what I was trying to explain before. OK is a cute and clever name for them because it's already an abbreviation with a positive meaning.

I watched the whole video and OK are so adorable together. You can tell they really get along well with each other off screen. Their chemistry is so natural. They're always laughing and making jokes. Like someone said in the very beginning of this thread, Mario and Kim have the same sense of humor and are like BFFs. These half German cuties couldn't be any more of a perfect costar for each other. ^^

Ele

sarNie Adult
Let's call them "OK". O for P'Oh & K for Kimmy. When they are together, "OK" for us.

cr: kimmykim_intl

^Yes, this was what I was trying to explain before. OK is a cute and clever name for them because it's already an abbreviation with a positive meaning.

I watched the whole video and OK are so adorable together. You can tell they really get along well with each other off screen. Their chemistry is so natural. They're always laughing and making jokes. Like someone said in the very beginning of this thread, Mario and Kim have the same sense of humor and are like BFFs. These half German cuties couldn't be any more of a perfect costar for each other. ^^
I like OK, so I will call them OK from now on :pancarta::thumbup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG this should be the official poster. It's so fitting.

cr: teamkhongkwan

Isn't the Vic event a little late this year? It's usually at the end of each year isn't it? That's when they show the teasers for all the new dramas right? Anyway, I hope OK go as a pair. We all know MK are together in real life but at least for the sake of this lakorn, OK should do some promotions together at the big upcoming Ch.3 events (Vic, Ch.3 concert, etc.).

Reactions: Ele