jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
"If grandpa won't teach me, then you'll be the one to teach me."
"I'm not teaching you. "
"Then who are you going to teach?"
"I'm not going to teach anyone."
"Then who's going to teach me?"
"Anyone who isnt me."

The back and forth dialogue is so short but so cute. And it shows Chaba and TA growing closer, kekeke

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
i thought you were watching cause in today ep they gave the reason why the grandpa doesn't want thongek to be a doctor it' related to his father

from what i got his father was a doctor but he caught a disease from patient and he died from it and he expressed his will to the grandpa that he doesn't want thong ek to be a doctor or something like this
I couldn't take it so i watches it on my itty bitty phone lol.

So his dad does want him to be a dr but the grandpa doesn't because he's afraid that his grandson would be hated if he cant cure people like how he was hated. He's also afraid that Thong Ek would contract diseases like his parents.

Last edited:

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Almost done with episode 2 and gosh why did they have to make P'Kla so lovable! I really do hope he gets paired up with someone, maybe Pong, in the end. So far, I'm liking P'Kla more than Thong Eak. P'Kla is just so much more mature than Thong Eak, but of course, I'm loving Thong Eak and Chaba together too!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I couldn't take it so i watches it on my itty bitty phone lol.

So his dad does want him to be a dr but the grandpa doesn't because he's afraid that his grandson would be hated if he cant cure people like how he was hated. He's also afraid that Thong Ek would contract diseases like his parents.
thank youuuuuuu for the itty bitty wow his dad got a disease but still want his son to be a doctor?

"If grandpa won't teach me, then you'll be the one to teach me."
"I'm not teaching you. "
"Then who are you going to teach?"
"I'm not going to teach anyone."
"Then who's going to teach me?"
"Anyone who isnt me."

The back and forth dialogue is so short but so cute. And it shows Chaba and TA growing closer, kekeke
they were cute raw and now that i got the lines it's even more cute they are just in such a great harmony naturally and sooo smooth in making me smile with them :lol: tank you for sharing loovveee it :icon12:

A little drop from the rural side but the BKK rating jumped up from 9 to 12 View attachment 32112
i already predict it will drop slightly cause yesterday ep was like a slow down a little in part 1 they focused a lot on the switch pair that they may made viewer confuse who is with who and maybe made them disappoint that thongek is falling head over heel in love with pong it was dragged a little but it picked up in the second part so they better keep chaba next to thongs :lol:

but still 12 is already a shock to me good job :clap:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I feel like I ship Thong Eak with Pong more than with Chaba. I Ship Chaba with Glah. Maybe it's just because of the sweet moments between TE and Pong and Glah and Chaba. TE and Pong story would be a perfect cliché story where p'ek saves nang'ek but nang'ek parents don't allow them together. Glah and Chaba story is perfect cliché story of Loving Pra ek and stubborn nang'ek. But then I know that TE and Chaba are the pranangs.

Also, can I just say that Perm (Chaba's brother) is so cute!!! Is he a new actor, I haven't seen him before.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone knows how many episodes does the lakorn have? I’ll be in Thailand on April 3 and I’m afraid the lakorn will finish airing already which means Kim and Mario probably won’t have any more events together. If this lakorn continues to rise, I wonder if Ch. 3 will give the lakorn a float during their annual soccer game and parade like what they did with BPS.
I am spending my last day of my 2 weeks Thailand vacation in BKK before coming home on 4/4 too and crossing fingers I run into celebs and promos. :thumbup:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@Bieluvr yes that is In Sarin. I have only just discovered him in here and The Man series. He is a cutie!

I have to giggle at the Chongko being emotional because it's her time of the month. Heh. She cried over everything.

Looks like Chaba will soften TA and he'll start teaching medicine to her. He probably sympathizes with her since he himself is passionate about medicine.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I feel like I ship Thong Eak with Pong more than with Chaba. I Ship Chaba with Glah. Maybe it's just because of the sweet moments between TE and Pong and Glah and Chaba. TE and Pong story would be a perfect cliché story where p'ek saves nang'ek but nang'ek parents don't allow them together. Glah and Chaba story is perfect cliché story of Loving Pra ek and stubborn nang'ek. But then I know that TE and Chaba are the pranangs.

Also, can I just say that Perm (Chaba's brother) is so cute!!! Is he a new actor, I haven't seen him before.
Yeah. My thoughts exactly! Haha.

Yes he's pretty cute. This is my first time seeing him.