[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I love that that's how their relationship evolves. I thought it was going to stay the typical bickering couple fall in love type but it's nice how they come together. And I like that Chaba is sincere in learning and listening to TA. They could've easily made her just be an annoying troublemaker that's typical in lakorns.

Also love the part where TA was thinking of when Chaba saved him and he likes that about her. No hurt manly pride for our TA.
Chaba defies all rules of a typical nang'ek. She truly represents girl power and fighting for what you believe in, especially since this is set in historical times where women were even more discriminated against. I know that some Thai viewers (mainly the older and more traditional audience) weren't so keen on Kim at first because they think Pong is prettier and more feminine. But Chaba's charm isn't her looks. She's more than that. She's strong-willed, compassionate, adventurous and ambitious. There couldn't have been a better actress to play her. Kim fits the role to a t. I hope that for as much as Kim got criticized for her looks not being "nang'ek-like enough", viewers will come to adore her like Thong Ek for her inner beauty and her talent in bringing Chaba to life.

P'Chu also deserves an award for writing such an iconic and empowering nang'ek character which is so rare in lakorns. If Disney had a Thai princess, Chaba would be it (coincidentally, she is of noble status too). Chaba is a good role model for little girls to look up to. I think that's why a lot of parents dressed their kids up as Chaba.

cr: boonshoes_studio

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Chaba defies all rules of a typical nang'ek. She truly represents girl power and fighting for what you believe in, especially since this is set in historical times where women were even more discriminated against. I know that some Thai viewers (mainly the older and more traditional audience) weren't so keen on Kim at first because they think Pong is prettier and more feminine. But Chaba's charm isn't her looks. She's more than that. She's strong-willed, compassionate, adventurous and ambitious. There couldn't have been a better actress to play her. Kim fits the role to a t. I hope that for as much as Kim got criticized for her looks not being "nang'ek-like enough", viewers will come to adore her like Thong Ek for her inner beauty and her talent in bringing Chaba to life.

P'Chu also deserves an award for writing such an iconic and empowering nang'ek character which is so rare in lakorns. If Disney had a Thai princess, Chaba would be it (coincidentally, she is of noble status too). Chaba is a good role model for little girls to look up to. I think that's why a lot of parents dressed their kids up as Chaba.

Well said!

twister02

M♥K

Agree to this. The most charming aspect of this lakorn for me is Chaba alone. I don't even care about if she gonna end up with who or gonna end up being by herself. I just wanted to see her achieve what she really likes and defy gender roles in her era. I want to see her succeed as a physician just like what she really wanted. Her story with Thong Ake is a side story for me :lol: and not the main one.

Anyways, really love the progression with her relationship with TA. It is gradual and not sudden like what TA felt to Pong which was clearly just an infatuation. TA felt that Chaba and him have the same personality. They know their minds. He really likes Chaba's determination and stubbornness. This lakorn has no boring moment. Really love all the characters. In Sarin's beauty is making me blush all the time :lol: He's soooooo cute.

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
Guys, does Mario have gf? Cuz I've read his profile saying he's in a relationship :confused12:
Yes, he usually likes her photos on IG on regular basis. But due to some stupid fans they don't share their moments on IG. The girl uploaded Mario's photo once , fans bashed her bcz they think she's ugly .

adif

~$m!£€~♡
At first i thought in this lakorn only Thong Ek wanted to be a doctor, its turn out that Chaba also wanna be a mor ya. I love Chaba's outfit so much.

twister02

M♥K
Guys, does Mario have gf? Cuz I've read his profile saying he's in a relationship :confused12:
He have a long time GF. She even meet Erich (a Filipina actress whom Mario made a movie with) when Erich went to Thailand and visited the Maurer brothers.

She's cute, by the way. I don't understand why fans will bash her. I think CH3 has given her a lakorn. Not sure if n'ek role or just supporting.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Watching episode 5 now :)

Chaba and Thong Ake are in the Ocean

Oh no, something bite Thonk Ake, Chaba is helping him.

Chaba falls on Thong Ake, a family helps then then Thong Ake helps the family's daughter who is sick.

Haha is Chaba is teasing Thong Ake (she pour water on him)

Aww Thong Ake is telling Chaba about his family :(.

Aww Thong Ake can't stop looking/smiling at Chaba :icon12:

Aww Thong Ake is thinking about Chaba:icon12:

Aww poor Pong her mom is so mean.

Aww yay hand holding :icon12:

Thong Ake is looking for Chaba, she can't go but he doesn't know that. He is so happy when she came back.

Aww poor Chaba :(, Thong Ake is yelling at her(He is jealous)

Chaba vist Thong Ake grandpa, and is not talking to Thong Ake. He is trying to get her to forgive him aww he made her a bracelet.

Yay, Thong Ake saved his Grandpa life, Aww yay, he is letting him be a doctor :).