[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
Who does open mouth kisses in Ch3 anyways? :nut:
Unless the pranangs are dating, you rarely see open mouth kisses in the channel where they currently in contract.
But Mark and Yaya did perform kissing scene well (I am just using an example ). Kimmy has to buckle up her game . I never seen Mark holding back with his acting . Even in this drama , in the trailer I saw kimmy closed her lips in one of kissing scenes where Mario did open his lips . Ha ha sorry my mind is running wild. .

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
Kim and Mario have actually become closer through this lakorn. He's constantly liking and commenting on her posts. They're comfortable and friendly with each other, that's why Mario is able to publicly claim himself and Kim as the new MK (koo kwan). He teases her quite a bit, just not about personal or sensitive stuff like Ananda and Boy did (because he's a gentleman). He's also good friends with Mark. James Ji and Kim on the other hand were pretty awkward and I think just couldn't connect off screen. Mario is on a similar level as James Ma. James Ma is like family to Kim and Mario is her good friend and colleague.
You're right , Mario does like Kim's pics and leave comments sometimes. Despite, he is not much active on IG . They became close friends during the shooting of this drama , it is reflecting on screen . With JJ omg he was so awkward with kimmy at Big Vic.

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
With the back story of how Thong Ake’s parent die, I wonder if the writer will have Mae Chaba catch the disease and have Thong Ake save her? I recalled Thong Ake’s biggest regret was unable to save his parents.
It will be interesting to see :) At present, the story is flowing well.

<3MY

sarNie Egg
It will be interesting to see :) At present, the story is flowing well.
Thong Ake does need to prove his worth to Mae Chaba’s family so maybe saving her life might do it. :) I’m excited to see the part where Mae Chaba’s father was whipping Thong Ake and Mae Chaba used herself to cover him. Also, it seem like the forbidden love between Thong Ake and Mae Chaba will be starting this week.

twister02

M♥K
But Mark and Yaya did perform kissing scene well (I am just using an example ). Kimmy has to buckle up her game . I never seen Mark holding back with his acting . Even in this drama , in the trailer I saw kimmy closed her lips in one of kissing scenes where Mario did open his lips . Ha ha sorry my mind is running wild. .
KC have two kisses. One was like a 5 sec long and the other one was a side kiss on the lips. I don't remember any open mouth kisses there. Kim never faked her kisses. I don't remember her doing angle kisses. She always make sure the lips are touching. She even kissed JJ for real in BH ending and oohhh, her kisses with Ananda were fire. It's really up to what the script is asking. If it says passionate long kiss and it's important in the story, I think she's willing to do it. That's how professional she is.

<3MY

sarNie Egg
Oww. I'm with you on this. My poor Kla needs a woman of his own :lol: There's a scene in the ending song where he will kiss Pong so let's see if they gonna end up together.
Mae Pong is more suited for Khun Kla as he can protect her. Mae Chaba is too wild to need a man to protect her. However, I’m laughing at the thought of Mae Chaba and Thong Ake hiding from the sound of thunder. :risas3:

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
KC have two kisses. One was like a 5 sec long and the other one was a side kiss on the lips. I don't remember any open mouth kisses there. Kim never faked her kisses. I don't remember her doing angle kisses. She always make sure the lips are touching. She even kissed JJ for real in BH ending and oohhh, her kisses with Ananda were fire. It's really up to what the script is asking. If it says passionate long kiss and it's important in the story, I think she's willing to do it. That's how professional she is.
Can you please tell me her drama name with Ananda. And from where I can watch with eng subs. I don't know I felt Kim hold back herself in kissing scenes with James Ma but again both are bff. But with Mark and Yaya I didn't see any restrictions but I can be wrong . Anyways I need to come back to reality and get ready for tonight's show :)

Reactions: Ele

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwwww they look like a big happy family. How cute will it be if Thong Ek and Chaba end up with a baby at the end of the lakorn?

cr to owners

@<3MY I wonder if the plot twist Mario was talking about will be that Chaba gets the disease his parents died from and he ends up finding a cure to save her to prove himself to Chaba's parents like what you guys said. That'll be so romanticccccc.

twister02

M♥K
Can you please tell me her drama name with Ananda. And from where I can watch with eng subs. I don't know I felt Kim hold back herself in kissing scenes with James Ma but again both are bff. But with Mark and Yaya I didn't see any restrictions but I can be wrong . Anyways I need to come back to reality and get ready for tonight's show :)
Are we allowed to talk this one on this thread? :lol: This is off-topic already.
Anyways, if you want to talk more about Kim, maybe you can visit her star thread.
The name of her lakorn with Ananda is Luerd Mungkorn Series, first part "Tiger" (Suer) and you can watch it with subs at Kimmy Kimberley Lakorns Channel but some of the hot kissing scenes were cut in the original broadcast :lol:

Among all the ladies in Ch3, I really admire Kim's professionalism when it comes to kissing her praek and I don't feel that she is restricting herself eventhough she's dating Mark in real life.

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
Awwwwww they look like a big happy family. How cute will it be if Thong Ek and Chaba end up with a baby at the end of the lakorn?

cr to owners

@<3MY I wonder if the plot twist Mario was talking about will be that Chaba gets the disease his parents died from and he ends up finding a cure to save her to prove himself to Chaba's parents like what you guys said. That'll be so romanticccccc.
Aww why they're so cute ❤

Yeah it will be so romantic and satisfied ending to this drama if Thong Ake saves Chaba.

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
Are we allowed to talk this one on this thread? :lol: This is off-topic already.
Anyways, if you want to talk more about Kim, maybe you can visit her star thread.
The name of her lakorn with Ananda is Luerd Mungkorn Series, first part "Tiger" (Suer) and you can watch it with subs at Kimmy Kimberley Lakorns Channel but some of the hot kissing scenes were cut in the original broadcast :lol:

Among all the ladies in Ch3, I really admire Kim's professionalism when it comes to kissing her praek and I don't feel that she is restricting herself eventhough she's dating Mark in real life.
I hope we will not get any warning re: going off topic . Okay will move to Kim's thread. Will catch up with you there in the evening .

Sorry guys for going off topic and spamming the thread .