[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

asha131097

Kim_Kimberley FAN
So I wasn't the only one who noticed? Hehe. :naughty2::nut:
Big Vic vs 3Zaap :love::icon12:

Same here. I still think they have a good chance of reuniting regardless though. I've noticed a lot of top Ch.3 producers paying attention to this lakorn and commenting/liking Kim's posts. Notably Khun Nong from Broadcast and Khun Da from Lakorn Thai. Kim has already worked with Lakorn Thai (Raeng Pradtana) but not Broadcast yet. I know Khun Nong wants to work with Kim and even once liked and commented on a fanmade mv of Nadech and Kim on IG a few years ago. So I hope she'll cast OK in a slap kiss lakorn this year or next year. I have a feeling Kim will be working with Broadcast very soon and Khun Nong will either pair her with Mario, Nadech or Pope.
I wonder what's on his mind when looking at Kim lips.. hahaa

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm not sure how the pace of today ep will go will they makes them distance through out the whole ep or will they be able to fast pace and made them together before the ep end i really can't assume how today ep will be i just hope they won't drag the triangle love for too long

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@“peace” I’m glad you are back!

I personally think the plot twist will be Thong Ake becomes doctor of royal family, and he will be compatible with Chaba’s family! Anyways, this is just my thought, not sure if it turn out this way or not.
another beauty of watching a drama that is not a remake or a novel is the wonder the suspense and "the want to see what will happen " :D

<3MY

sarNie Egg
@“peace” I’m glad you are back!

I personally think the plot twist will be Thong Ake becomes doctor of royal family, and he will be compatible with Chaba’s family! Anyways, this is just my thought, not sure if it turn out this way or not.
That might be a twist to the storyline too, maybe he does become a royal doctor. I noticed Thong Ake dressing slightly different when he was hugging Chaba in her room from the MV.

Ohhh I’m so excited for the drowning scene today because Thong Ake is going to save Chaba and then embraced her in his arms. :love:

twister02

M♥K
That might be a twist to the storyline too, maybe he does become a royal doctor. I noticed Thong Ake dressing slightly different when he was hugging Chaba in her room from the MV.

Ohhh I’m so excited for the drowning scene today because Thong Ake is going to save Chaba and then embraced her in his arms. :love:
He was dressing like the one Por Perm always wear. Maybe he will become a noble? :lol:
1.JPG 2.JPG

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

Yes, that’s what I thought too! Let’s wait and see:confused12: