[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Unfortunately yes.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the writer took this turn whyyyyy

why they have to kill a character he play a very important role this two ep are too dramatic bring back my laugh people i'm ok with having a little drama but not to the extent lose a character

Ame

sarNie Egg
I know somewhere in this lakorn we gonna get some good drama but I like that it's still a mix of good drama and comedy. I just wish for Kla and Pong scenes more. They need to focus the love part on TA and Chaba.
I don’t think so, If Chaba and Kla are not together. For some reason I don't want Kla and Pong together. I saw that in Gun's ost there was a scene where Kla was standing in the dock with the suitcase in her hand, I thought maybe he would eventually Leave thachalong.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was squealing so hard at this part!!!!!!!! I love how when Chaba was being sassy/sarcastic with Thong Ek, he ordered everyone out of the room so that they would be alone together. And when Chaba still tried to leave, he blackmailed her to help him. We all know he just wanted to be with her and that was the perfect opportunity for him to force her to stay with him. And that satisfied smirk on his face when he knew she couldn't run away from him anymore. AHHHHHHHHHHH Thong Ek is so hot when he takes charge of what/who he wants!!!!!! :naughty2::naughty2::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::love::love::love::icon12::icon12::nut:

I need OK in a slap kiss lakorn where Mario's character is possessive and demanding like this! :naughty2::naughty2::nut::nut::love::aaaaa:

Last edited:

<3MY

sarNie Egg
We’ve been so spoiled with happy go lucky episodes that I’m not ready for tragedy to strike. TA is becoming so mature and it’s rubbing it on Chaba too. I have so many favorite scenes from today’s episode and one of my most favorite is definitely the scene where TA told Chaba he misses her! They’re so cute! I love it how TA is taking charge and he smirks about it too, he’s so adorable.

<3MY

sarNie Egg
Poor Kla taught Chaba how to write “I Love You” but those words won’t be used on him. The spirit doctor is sometime else, I cannot believe she was trying to trap Kla and Pong to sleep together. What kind of mother is she?