[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so two lines caught my attention first is in ep 6 when chaba said she never was ill before second line in ep7 when thongaek told her to take care of herself because she is a woman especially when she will get kids when she will marry and suddenly that made me remember this posts

kim in her story asked "what do you think of chaba" and post this photo (thank you very much to @koadadai ) then said it will be a secret wait for the lakorn to air to know

View attachment 21124

i think she is a tomboy from the beginning butin this particular photo she seems ill and like her lips are drying so i wonder what happen is she giving birth to a baby? :lol: :lol: my wild imagination
Translated by google translate.

cr. MKCF_SecretGarden 2018-08-04 21:12

from: https://www.weibo.com/3252511854/Gt7txrxZT?type=comment#_rnd1533396240219

What do you think of Chaba?

What do you think of Chaba?
hungry

The answer is wrong, Always been hungry.

No time to reply,
Let's just say that certainly no one knows,
Because it is a secret, goodbye,
Waiting to be revealed in " Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang ".

i think for sure chaba will fall sick but how when will she really be pregnant will they face a pregnant case? remember that bath scene in the ost how they will bath together if they won't be together i just have a feeling hat chaba will be pregnant

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
So gorgeous. I hope Broadcast, Lakorn Thai, Thong Entertainment or even Sonix Boom reunite them in a slap kiss lakorn this year or next year.

cr to owners

I want them to style Mario like how he looked at 3zaap and Kim like this.
They really look good together ❤❤Don't know , when they gonna be reunited for a new project. They really deserve a modern style based story drama ... We can only wait.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope they give OK some events together too before the lakorn ends. We've only seen them at promotions for this lakorn but not any actual events. Like, they could've totally paired OK up for the Chinese Lunar event instead of James + Kim. And they should've promoted OK at the Legend of Siam Grand opening today instead of Mario + Mint. Especially since it was boran themed and Mario even dressed up in the same time period as this lakorn. :facepalm: Pope and Bella were also there. I'm expecting OK to be paired up for a good chunk of Ch.3's 49 anniversary game next week to make up for the lack of events and promotions for these two.

Reactions: Ame

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
I was surprised to see Mario with Mint yesterday. When they could have invite Kimmy at yesterday's event. She was free yesterday . I feel this channel doesn't promote kimmy properly .

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
I hope they give OK some events together too before the lakorn ends. We've only seen them at promotions for this lakorn but not any actual events. Like, they could've totally paired OK up for the Chinese Lunar event instead of James + Kim. And they should've promoted OK at the Legend of Siam Grand opening today instead of Mario + Mint. Especially since it was boran themed and Mario even dressed up in the same time period as this lakorn. :facepalm: Pope and Bella were also there. I'm expecting OK to be paired up for a good chunk of Ch.3's 49 anniversary game next week to make up for the lack of events and promotions for these two.
we can only hope, I didn't see any video of Kim and Mario practicing together for upcoming channel 's anniversary .

P Nguyen

sarNie Egg
HI FRIENDS! I’ve been on the thread for so long but I haven’t say anything yet. Hi to everyone. I was gushing & crying over Grandpa’s death & Thong Aek & Chaba “forbidden” love. I just want to drop by & say, I think Chaba & Thong Ark will run away together before TA can be a royal doc.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@P Nguyen hi there :)

for sure there will be a run away but when how this drama so far show that they have twist so i caaannnn''t wait for wednesday to see how this engagement will stop

P Nguyen

sarNie Egg
@P Nguyen hi there :)

for sure there will be a run away but when how this drama so far show that they have twist so i caaannnn''t wait for wednesday to see how this engagement will stop
Exactly! But I think, Pong might also play a role in this since you know back then. Chaba might also found out about what Kla did & made him break off the engagement. Because I know, on Wednesday, our heart will be breaking for P’Thong Aek & P’Chaba.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
we can only hope, I didn't see any video of Kim and Mario practicing together for upcoming channel 's anniversary .
I haven't seen any pics of Kim practicing for the 49 anniversary. And same with Mario. So maybe they just haven't had time to go in and rehearse their parts yet. Because I read on the 49 anniversary thread in the Thai section that this year it looks like they'll be doing lakorn pairs. So Mario will probably be paired with Kim and Yaya.

Reactions: Ame

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I haven't seen any pics of Kim practicing for the 49 anniversary
kim did practice the other day

and it's bless to find someone that welling to help someone else who can't understand really kindness still exist :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

so this is kim's interview part about this lakorn

She got up and put on thai traditional clothing for the role of Chaba in a new lakorn Thong Ek Mor Ya Tachalong with a new koojin Mario who played Thong Ek
Today is a good day for an exclusive interview because she came to join an event that follows the footsteps of Thong Ek.
Q: when you first accepted this role, did you think it would be this popular?
A: i never expect too much in any lakorns i accepted but i would always do the best I can with everything thats given me. Like when i got this script, i knew it was going to be good because each characters shines and i really like this type of genre.
Q: being a halfie, were you worried about playing a period lakorn?
A: i was worried. I even asked p'Chudapa (producer) about it. She told me that it's a romance comedy that is different from the norm. I asked if the language would be difficult because I've never played this type of era and she said it wasnt. She then told me the story and it got me excited to play. Plus i get to play alongside p'Mario too. Then when i read the actual story, it was fun cus i get to do all sorts of stuff such as dancing ridiculously and sword fight!
Q: are there any concerns pertaining to this lakorn?
A: no worries cus it's fun. I get excited to go on set. Although it took us only 5.5 months but we all gotten close because we filmed 22 scenes per day. Plus the director was strict and naggy (laughs). His nsme is p'goong (shrimp) but we all call him p'kai (chicken) because he's naggy (meaning: chicken's biting is called jik, which can also mean nag)
Q: would you say this lakorn changed your style?
A: only my outerwear and hairstyle but with comedy genre it has be natural which is why there's a little of me in there. Like Mario's character, if anyone else played it, it wouldn't be as great. He's really good in it cus he looked at all the details and even added his own. It often made me forget my script and laughed
Q: so is Chaba you?
A: not completely. The comedy part yes but the original jokes, no cus my brain is slow. The person most difficult to play with is p'On Seepan (lol). I get exhausted playing with her but i see her in every lakorn. She always makes me forget my script (lol) Now I just dont look at her, she's too much (lol)
Q: are you happy with the feedback?
A: im happy. Im happy for the staff with all the positive feedback. Did i feel pressured by the ratings because the first was so good? Kind of. I felt a little disappointed (when it dropped) but it's ok i did my best. It's all up to the viewers on what they want. This lakorn is different from what we've seen in thai lakorns.
Q: are you expecting it to be as popular as BPS?
A: Oh that lakorn was historical and came at the right time. Plus it was a really great lakorn and can't really be compared because it's a different lakorn with different cast. The only thing that is the same all around is that those who made lakorns wants the viewers to enjoy watching it.
Q: this lakorn involved traditional medicine, how familiar are you with it?
A: in all honesty before I accepted this role, my uncle started to use more alternative medicines. We tried everything for my dad. We knew there's side effects to modern medicines so we started to use traditional medicines without side effects. However we only used some stuff, not all. Then when i took this role, i told my uncle that it's good and now he's using more alternative medicines too. Even i use it when needed.

Sunshine_

sarNie Egg
There was couple of videos on Ig where Kim is dancing with choreographer alone

^^ peace thank you for sharing the translation ❤ I hope this drama brings lots of movie & tv series offers to Kim can you please post about her and mark part in other thread

twister02

M♥K
Mario and Mint did a small act for Mae Nak (maybe they can't get Mai so they just booked Mint for the part). Not sure if it's the same era with Thong ake (King Rama V era).

And for the interview. lol. Kimmy is really funny. I laughed when she said her brain is slow about the jokes :lol: Thank you for sharing and for the translation. Really really appreciated it :)