[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Finished watching 1 episode... its fast paced and lovely.. Both Kao and Mark look fresh and young... They have good chemistry... Things are going to be difficult for them in coming episodes.. Arthit is the only person who can be Pang's friend.. She is calmer around him and quite aggressive with others..

Sonix Boom has done a good job in editing and nothing seems draggy.. All the wait is worth it.. Hope this quality is consistent throughout the series... I had to watch it on viu using VPN and had no patience to wait for WeTV... Eng subs on viu are a boon..

Last edited:

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Update for oversea fans
You can watch 'My Forever Sunshine' in your country as following details;
Tencent
-China
WeTV
-Indonesia
-India
-Taiwan
-Vietnam
Viu (simulcast)
-Malaysia
-Singapore
-Indonesia
Any eng sub for USA?

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I feel like yes. It's on Wetv. From a clip from an ig post.

I say try it and see.

I am not a fan of Bella or James J. I tried prawarada and LOVED IT. I still rematch it. I'm still not their fan but now I'll at least try their lakorn if the storyline sounds Interesting. So far I haven't seen anymore of J.J. lakorn...seen maybe 2 other Bella lakorn.

Love the ost. I like spoilers so I listened to the book summary and it kept me interested. I feel Kao is killing it with the emote scenes as the "problem " child.
I will most likely give this a go. I’ve been trying to give actors/actresses a chance these days. Watching their movies and trying to NOT just watch ppl I like. Lol.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Any eng sub for USA?
They haven't provided any details about availability in USA. But you can use free vpn like protonVPN which I am using. Set the location to Singapore. Then go to viu site and watch it. Don't install the app. Watch it from their site itself..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I will most likely give this a go. I’ve been trying to give actors/actresses a chance these days. Watching their movies and trying to NOT just watch ppl I like. Lol.
I still prefer to watch ppl I like...of course...lol...but sometime trying it...might surprise you....sometime it don't click and sometimes it does

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I just watched the first episode! I actually enjoyed it. I’m glad they gave us the backstory for nek cause we kinda get where she was coming from. It’s good so we kinda understand her before she turns horrible. Mark’s character is such a nice older brother but his character is going to change once nek pulls all that stuff on him lol.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
They haven't provided any details about availability in USA. But you can use free vpn like protonVPN which I am using. Set the location to Singapore. Then go to viu site and watch it. Don't install the app. Watch it from their site itself..
Thanks

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm loving everything in this drama the story the depth of it the greaat great introduction the chemistry with the hope the script writer will keep the amazing work :clap: this is what i wanted something that make sense and rational a mix with emotion and comedy ,loved the first ep

what happen next will make sense why she will love him that much will makes sense and it will be beautiful to see how he will end up realize he love her and tell her about it and welling to go hardship with her so it will be a beautiful ride with this drama

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel like sonix boom does a good job with their lakorns....not perfect but at least 80% good....a few trope I wish they not do or upgrade it

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I’m really enjoy ep 1 and agree with everyone here. We got to know and understand Paeng, plus p’ek and n’ek’s story. What I wonder how will Ling and Athit’s story going. We can see that he is liking Ling.
Waiting lakorn mood is starting. I watch so many clips to see scenes for next ep. You may love the link that I post. There is a kiss from drunken Athit to Paeng.
http://instagr.am/p/CHu3AEnr2Yk/
Later, it seems like the mom will oppose their love
http://instagr.am/p/CHwNH9wJiqU/

Last edited:

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
What I noticed just by the first episode is that it doesn't have any buzz-worthy scenes where non-viewers could engage and talk about. This lakorn is actually pretty silent in sns sites both local and international. On the other hand, it actually has the highest first episode live online views from TRUEID and Ch3+ app after Roy Leh Marnya this year which is a good start.

What I really like about this so far is I'm enjoying the story, how it was executed on screen, and the actors themselves (including their chemistry). I just really hope that it will remain consistent 'til the end. It's not a perfect lakorn but it has better editting, story sequencing, realistic characters, and rational events than the previous lakorns I watched this year. So I'm really clinging into this one. *and partially biased 'coz I like the book*

spanky

sarNie OldFart
In general first ep is usually low.

I didn't watxh it fully yet. 2nd ep will see more spice and the connection to the base of the story.

I feel sonix boom does well with the storyline execution.

I love the ost (so fitting to the lakorn) and is excited to see more. I'll start it nxt week after nk comes back to redeem herself.