[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
Sameeee Khun Sathit :love:
I missed seeing Mark with his baby fats, his chubby cheeks were adorable
This! Imagine how shock I am seeing him in MHIL after watching KC. Until I wondering if he did something to his face. Lol. So different with all those weight loss.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
This! Imagine how shock I am seeing him in MHIL after watching KC. Until I wondering if he did something to his face. Lol. So different with all those weight loss.
Anne asked him to loose 6kgs in 3 months time. Both Mark and Mew joked they werent allowed to each much on the sets. Mark used to get snacks from his home and they would cheat their diet.. That's the reason mark lost his baby fat on face and looked lean..

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Anne asked him to loose 6kgs in 3 months time. Both Mark and Mew joked they werent allowed to each much on the sets. Mark used to get snacks from his home and they would cheat their diet.. That's the reason mark lost his baby fat on face and looked lean..
I did not like how mew looked too skinny.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Last time listening to the intro live !!! Ups and downs with this lakorn, and today is already the final episode

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so angry at his mom,
I am so glad that Arthit going to answer back to his mom. His mom actually said she's glad that Arthit listened to her (?) then Arthit said that she must also be glad that he's hurting