[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
So i saw few of my real life friends who have never seen lakorns before sharing about MFS on their ig stories lmao i live for their genuine puzzled reactions for the lakorn troupe :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Most of them started with MHIL on netflix and then started hunting down Mark's lakorn and some had finished MFS and starting with KC

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
im still debating on which scene should i add on to my signature, proposal scene or wedding scene?

or this one? maybe i should re-gif it earlier, and cut of right after the broke the kiss?

ideas please???
That gif under the coat. It's rare and so romantic with how they look at each other. Kiss gif feel like a common thing.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Just finished binge watching this over the holidays and it's the lakorn I liked the most for this year. Granted, I only watched 2 lakorns from start to finish without skipping episodes, this and Aff/Tor. Kao and Mark were a blast together. I would say I want to see them again but Kao has a long list of p'eks she hasn't worked with yet.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I can't help but notice...one of the instrumentals they use...it's the Canadian anthem. Everytime it plays I'm like, "oh Canada, oh Canada." And I'm from the states (as if that's any better lol).

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Just found out Kao is in this mv! The song sounds like a 80s retro
Aww! I really love her. Definitely one of my favs right now.
Same, she’s one of favorites from ch3 right now. Hope ch3 gives her more romantic comedy like this more in the future. This lakorn is so likeable because of Kao and the chemistry between the leads.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Just found out Kao is in this mv! The song sounds like a 80s retro

Same, she’s one of favorites from ch3 right now. Hope ch3 gives her more romantic comedy like this more in the future. This lakorn is so likeable because of Kao and the chemistry between the leads.
Yes, I totally agree. I really agree about her character. That’s why I liked this lakorn a lot because just the development of her character. It showed us her at the lowest of the low and then finally making it and gradually building herself and bettering herself.

It goes to show yes, it’s hard to change people. The person has to want to change themselves and that was exactly how the nek was. She changed her mindset and everything and focused on herself. To me, this lakorn was a good lesson too about life. Maybe I’m thinking too deeply but that’s how much I liked her character lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I totally agree. I really agree about her character. That’s why I liked this lakorn a lot because just the development of her character. It showed us her at the lowest of the low and then finally making it and gradually building herself and bettering herself.

It goes to show yes, it’s hard to change people. The person has to want to change themselves and that was exactly how the nek was. She changed her mindset and everything and focused on herself. To me, this lakorn was a good lesson too about life. Maybe I’m thinking too deeply but that’s how much I liked her character lol.
Exactly! I luv it when a lakorn makes you feel for characters than what it has to show. Nk did showed growth and understanding when she’s all grown up. I like how the director did showed how she learned with the help of her uncle and maids without being actually there with her. It also shows that one major mistake can ruin you for a long time and that it will take some time to get that trust back and see that you’re not bad or the person you used to be.

oh I like this scene, it’s sexy how pk had his hand on her head.
392BB49D-1EE8-4F0D-9BB2-0C71B6856136.jpeg