[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hey youuu!! I got stuck in the comment section on mydramalist lmao finally got time to livestream yesterday's episode
I was binge watching on the weekend, and i stayed up on Saturday night to live stream until 4am and i was like no cant stay up until the end of the ep.
If i stay up on days i have work. I will die. Work is tiring and stressful.

twister02

M♥K
Watched it live last night and eventhough I can't understand much Thai, you know P'Mark is bad news when he got a solo scene with that creepy background music :risas3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the director is changing the story and adding the kidnapping trope is cause, in the novel, Arthit kinda soften towards Paeng after he knew about her parents if im not mistake, for me Paeng could have taken that as pity not actually love

Watched it live last night and eventhough I can't understand much Thai, you know P'Mark is bad news when he got a solo scene with that creepy background music :risas3:
Ikr! Dead giveaway :risas3: :risas3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I was binge watching on the weekend, and i stayed up on Saturday night to live stream until 4am and i was like no cant stay up until the end of the ep.
If i stay up on days i have work. I will die. Work is tiring and stressful.
me too actually, work have been dragging lately ugh im glad i started livestreaming cause for sure i have missed the feelings of livestreaming and live commenting

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think the director is changing the story and adding the kidnapping trope is cause, in the novel, Arthit kinda soften towards Paeng after he knew about her parents if im not mistake, for me Paeng could have taken that as pity not actually love

Ikr! Dead giveaway :risas3: :risas3:

In the summary Nk thought that also...not only did pk knew...the employees knew too and they changed....

I listened to the summary and they mentioned Mak and the mom?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
In the summary Nk thought that also...not only did pk knew...the employees knew too and they changed....

I listened to the summary and they mentioned Mak and the mom?
yup, mark must be the mom's ex or something cause he has her picture saved in his phone, and he said that he'll look after paeng for her

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
This scene we are went crazy for LMAO

Paeng "seduced" him cause she recall how he detest her touching him. But this time around Arthit is definitely not going to tell her to stop! LMAO

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
GIF dump!

I love how he keep replaying the part where Paeng pinched his bum LMFAO

didn't locked the door and dad came in LMFAO

finally locked the door after dad left

replaying seduction scene in his head, you naughty mannn arthit!

JUST LOOK AT HIS FACE LMAO

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_20201210-000632_YouTube.jpg
Just realized that the thumbnail is going to be next week!!! I saw the yellow shirt he's holding and Paeng is going to fell asleep after taking care of him ahhhhhh

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
me too actually, work have been dragging lately ugh im glad i started livestreaming cause for sure i have missed the feelings of livestreaming and live commenting
Same it's been a while since im actually enjoying a drama and this excited. I want to do fanarts again.
I really need to relax. And not stress about almost everything.
My workplace has been toxic... my life has been so stressful and ive been arguing with my bestfriend though nothing serious but about how i feel about someone and how i behave treat him... because ive been ignoring this guy.