[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The butt grabbing is all he needs. When you like or love someone not all actions are equal lol. Some see butt touching as offensive. Sunshine be like, nope...that's what I like hahaha.

Last edited:

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
The butt grabbing is all he needs. When you like or love someone not all actions are equal lol. Some see butt touching is offensive. Sunshine be like, nope...that's what I like hahaha.
Mew and Kao abusing Mark Prin's butt..

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I saw the cut of the butt touching and i just want to stay and home and watch the full ep. :risas3::love::love::love::icon12:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I couldn’t enjoy much ep 12,13 because Arthit and Pang keep arguing about Mark. I hope the Mark’s issue will solve quickly so we can have more sweet scenes. We still have 6 eps left. What more we will see in this lakorn.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yes, fake Mark has got to go lol.
Honestly I’m really enjoying this lakorn. It’s lighter and easy to watch. I really like Mark and Kao together. I really love Mark and Yaya and enjoyed him and Bella and now Kao is up there. I know him and Mew made a great buzz but I was whatever with them. I liked Mew with Nadech a lot more.

Anyways, back to this lakorn. I like how we see the progression of pek falling for nek. In the beginning I was thinking dang, how do they end up together because their relationship was not something you want to have or to fix honestly. But I’m glad we see how he falls for her. Aside from their arguments, nek is pretty lovable and bubbly once she grows up. I really like her personality and her goal oriented mindset in the Lakorn.

They’ve had really cute scenes. I love the kiss yesterday cause both their faces were like “Omg wth. Why did that happen?!” Their sleepover was cute too. I like how nek was spilling her feelings out and pek was like please stop. She was hurting his ego so he had to repair it by telling her she tried taking advantage of him again. That man’s ego is big :pancarta: Haha, pek grabbing his butt today while in his room reminiscing was comedy as well.

Hoping this Lakorn ends in the 5’s if not high 4 at least. I am a fan of both of the pranangs so want my favs to do great always! Plus this lakorn is fun and light to watch. Something less stressful than Thailand’s environment right now. It’s beating Ch7’s ratings’s Mon- Tues right now which is quick rare. Hope Kao continues getting good pairings. Been kinda nervous with her time with Ch3 since she doesn’t follow their ig anymore and they don’t follow her anymore. And I know for a fact they used follow each other.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Honestly I’m really enjoying this lakorn. It’s lighter and easy to watch. I really like Mark and Kao together. I really love Mark and Yaya and enjoyed him and Bella and now Kao is up there. I know him and Mew made a great buzz but I was whatever with them. I liked Mew with Nadech a lot more.

Anyways, back to this lakorn. I like how we see the progression of pek falling for nek. In the beginning I was thinking dang, how do they end up together because their relationship was not something you want to have or to fix honestly. But I’m glad we see how he falls for her. Aside from their arguments, nek is pretty lovable and bubbly once she grows up. I really like her personality and her goal oriented mindset in the Lakorn.

They’ve had really cute scenes. I love the kiss yesterday cause both their faces were like “Omg wth. Why did that happen?!” Their sleepover was cute too. I like how nek was spilling her feelings out and pek was like please stop. She was hurting his ego so he had to repair it by telling her she tried taking advantage of him again. That man’s ego is big :pancarta: Haha, pek grabbing his butt today while in his room reminiscing was comedy as well.

Hoping this Lakorn ends in the 5’s if not high 4 at least. I am a fan of both of the pranangs so want my favs to do great always! Plus this lakorn is fun and light to watch. Something less stressful than Thailand’s environment right now. It’s beating Ch7’s ratings’s Mon- Tues right now which is quick rare. Hope Kao continues getting good pairings. Been kinda nervous with her time with Ch3 since she doesn’t follow their ig anymore and they don’t follow her anymore. And I know for a fact they used follow each other.
That is odd they don't follow each other....but she is in p'chod new lakorn....her & Tor takes up challenging roles...

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling

Same! This lakorn jump to no 2 of my favorite Mark lakorn. He and Kao was so adorable. Not as much as sizzling and hot like with Yaya but more to cute side. I'm too excited about Mark Mew in earlier episode but once story goes downhill I just push myself to finish for Mark sake only.

This lakorn was so beautiful. The lighthearted tone and the beautiful scenery is what you want when you've been stressful all day.

I laugh when Aeng said that did she worried about the wrong person. That's what I thought when she worrying about Paeng. Lol. I need Paeng to be reserved about ppl a little bit. Especially, one that keep all sweet talk but shamelessly introduce her to ppl that destroyed the environment. That was one red flag already. Also, keep what Arthit said to her in mind a little bit. But, I guess it catalyst for her to knew about her moms death.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Same! This lakorn jump to no 2 of my favorite Mark lakorn. He and Kao was so adorable. Not as much as sizzling and hot like with Yaya but more to cute side. I'm too excited about Mark Mew in earlier episode but once story goes downhill I just push myself to finish for Mark sake only.

This lakorn was so beautiful. The lighthearted tone and the beautiful scenery is what you want when you've been stressful all day.

I laugh when Aeng said that did she worried about the wrong person. That's what I thought when she worrying about Paeng. Lol. I need Paeng to be reserved about ppl a little bit. Especially, one that keep all sweet talk but shamelessly introduce her to ppl that destroyed the environment. That was one red flag already. Also, keep what Arthit said to her in mind a little bit. But, I guess it catalyst for her to knew about her moms death.
Yes, Mew and Mark's lakorn didn't really keep me interested. I watched the first couple pictures and then after stopped to be honest. It didn't interest me at all. I liked both his lakorns with Yaya and I really like this one. Patricia and him were cute but that storyline wasn't good at all.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
One thing about the farm setting is that i got serious throwback to 4 huajai , love love the scenery, loving their less than formal, day in day out kinda outfit. I love all of Paeng's outfits so far

We can agree to disagree about MHIL haha cause i really like that lakorn but MFS is fast climbing to my top Mark lakorn of all times heee, P'Arthit over P'Thien any timeeee

QueenDey

sarNie Egg
at first i was kinda surprise that this thread is not as busy as mark's other lakorn's thread, but it turns out that everyone is camping in MDL comment section lmaoo. it has more than 5k comments rn and I believe it will be more than 10k by the end of ep 19.

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
One thing about the farm setting is that i got serious throwback to 4 huajai , love love the scenery, loving their less than formal, day in day out kinda outfit. I love all of Paeng's outfits so far

We can agree to disagree about MHIL haha cause i really like that lakorn but MFS is fast climbing to my top Mark lakorn of all times heee, P'Arthit over P'Thien any timeeee
Nang too until there's comment on twitter saying the thing they like about her was her outfit. Lol. Couldn't agree more.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
at first i was kinda surprise that this thread is not as busy as mark's other lakorn's thread, but it turns out that everyone is camping in MDL comment section lmaoo. it has more than 5k comments rn and I believe it will be more than 10k by the end of ep 19.

My dramatist is mdl?