[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The ML has a lot of emotional baggage so he doesn't get close to anyone. He stares a lot though. And he gets jealous very easily. It may be long in episodes but if you watch it it doesn't feel that long. Though the drama is weird in a sense. There's 2 couples but if people watch it it's almost 2 dramas in one. Because the other couple has little connection to the main couple or storyline of it. They have their little drama within the drama. Even if the other ML supposedly is the half brother but so far at episode 68 no one seemed to touch on it. Unless I missed it lol. The ML does have a sister in law and her sister that have tried everything...I mean everything to get rid of the FL. But how they managed to fail each time is so amusing. The bigger their plans the faster it became a failure. Anyway, the name of the drama is Legacy.

@alissaax sometimes Thai lakorn moves so fast you doing have any idea how the couple fall in love. While Turkish dramas move so slow you don't know when they fall in love. There's one at 240+ but I gave up on that one ages ago.

So...Sunshine is such a puppy when he's in love. Pang probably be thinking, if she knows he's that way she probably avoided him early on lol. Never underestimate a man's love and his ability to be cheesy and lame with words hahaha.
okay i might try cause they way you tell about the drama, it got me curious haha do you watch it with subs??

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
girl im watching this live!! come spazz with meee, i am always alone spamming heree TTTTT glad to have you around
Hahahaah i miss watching live and spamming in threads. And when i used to post tranlations too.

Something happened so i cant sleep.

alissaax

The ML has a lot of emotional baggage so he doesn't get close to anyone. He stares a lot though. And he gets jealous very easily. It may be long in episodes but if you watch it it doesn't feel that long. Though the drama is weird in a sense. There's 2 couples but if people watch it it's almost 2 dramas in one. Because the other couple has little connection to the main couple or storyline of it. They have their little drama within the drama. Even if the other ML supposedly is the half brother but so far at episode 68 no one seemed to touch on it. Unless I missed it lol. The ML does have a sister in law and her sister that have tried everything...I mean everything to get rid of the FL. But how they managed to fail each time is so amusing. The bigger their plans the faster it became a failure. Anyway, the name of the drama is Legacy.

@alissaax sometimes Thai lakorn moves so fast you doing have any idea how the couple fall in love. While Turkish dramas move so slow you don't know when they fall in love. There's one at 240+ but I gave up on that one ages ago.

So...Sunshine is such a puppy when he's in love. Pang probably be thinking, if she knows he's that way she probably avoided him early on lol. Never underestimate a man's love and his ability to be cheesy and lame with words hahaha.
He's so cute though. i cant hate him.

alissaax

i guess it's still hard to ask for praek to not force himself to nangek sigh, just when i called arthit as one of the best praek cause the wasy he handled nang
I was shocked he even did that. I thought it was just going to be a forced kiss!

alissaax

HE MUST KEEP A DISTANCE. BUT HE CANT.:risas3::nut:

alissaax

pranang moments in this episode is just soooo depressing omg at least non and proposing to ling and we'd get some cute moments at least
But then we'll have more cute scenes later. More kisses. More holding hands. More staring....... and maybe maybe... willing.
willing|:angel10:

alissaax

THAT MOMENT HE STOOD BESIDE HER AND WAS HESITANT... HIS HANDS.

JUST GIVE ME HJS RESORT MORNING AFTER FEELS WHEN KHUN SI WANT TO CHECK IF MIN WAS STILL SICK.

alissaax

like the north pole and south pole lmfao

willing is a must! im imagining arthit calling paeng his mia :angel10: :angel10:
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: we just love praek calling his nangek his mia.
The Jealous hubby moments. I wonder how jealous hubby p'arthit will behave... he's meant to be only p'chai right now. And look at him.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
THAT MOMENT HE STOOD BESIDE HER AND WAS HESITANT... HIS HANDS.

JUST GIVE ME HJS RESORT MORNING AFTER FEELS WHEN KHUN SI WANT TO CHECK IF MIN WAS STILL SICK.
he learns from his mistake, he looks at her to check if she's okay with him touching her
ugh the heart break in his eyes is just the same when min walked away from khun si

alissaax

he learns from his mistake, he looks at her to check if she's okay with him touching her
ugh the heart break in his eyes is just the same when min walked away from khun si
Ugh I need to stop comparing these two to khun si and min scenes.
I'm glad arthit finally found out what she went through about her parents.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: we just love praek calling his nangek his mia.
The Jealous hubby moments. I wonder how jealous hubby p'arthit will behave... he's meant to be only p'chai right now. And look at him.
just cannot help it haha i really hope this episode would end with some progress with the pranangs
but im scared for paeng, cause now that mark knew she saw the tattoo, he might do something to harm her to shut her up

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
so sad.. at one point i understand arthit's dad decision in not telling paeng of the outcome that the police deduced... but at the same time i get it paeng's angry when both arthit and uncle readily believe that her dad is the killer....

i worry for her mental health tbh

alissaax

just cannot help it haha i really hope this episode would end with some progress with the pranangs
but im scared for paeng, cause now that mark knew she saw the tattoo, he might do something to harm her to shut her up
He's following her everywhere now like khun si and min... hahaha sitting and waiting in his car outside. :love::love::love::nut: