[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
So I listened to the spoilers for tomorrow’s episode
And wth, Mark’s reasoning for killing neks mom... so he’s been obsessed with nek and had to get rid of her mom so he could get the one he really wanted. He is such a freaking creep! Tomorrow’s episode is going to be good but sad at the same time cause I believe nek will leave and maybe we will have to see some pek chasing her.
Hmmm, like people said. The psycho always doesnt had a concrete reason.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahaha omfg i missed so many scenes last night watching live.
The moment arthit told nang he loves pang and nang tells him theyre over.
Girl is so delusional.
:facepalm: :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
The moment arthit told nang he loves pang and pang tells him theyre over.
Girl is so delusional.
Lol. I like that scene. He's so straightforward and made it even funnier. The dialogue, the expression, priceless.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I listened to the summary.

We also didn't see how her relationship changed with the maid....how they forgave them....her redemption....also he isn't supposed to be that crazy aggressive...manhandling and yelling at her...they taking care of each other when they were sick.

I felt they had material to use.....but they went the cliche typical lakorn trope

They really screwed it over with the mark plot. I bet the ratings went down on the heavy mark episodes
So disappointed cause i really wanted to see that part sigh...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The moment arthit told nang he loves pang and nang tells him theyre over.
Girl is so delusional.
I was soooo happy when i watched that scene lmao he was all stern when answering Nang, so Nang egged him by saying that he wouldn't sound so strict and stern if it's Paeng talking, thinking he's still in denial lmao but what a surprised for her when Arthit said upfront that if it's Paeng yes he wouldn't be like that cause he is in love with Paeng

Sakjai maaaaakkk :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

alissaax

I was soooo happy when i watched that scene lmao he was all stern when answering Nang, so Nang egged him by saying that he wouldn't sound so strict and stern if it's Paeng talking, thinking he's still in denial lmao but what a surprised for her when Arthit said upfront that if it's Paeng yes he wouldn't be like that cause he is in love with Paeng

Sakjai maaaaakkk :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
We'll be hearing p'chai tell nong he loves her alot...soon.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
We'll be hearing p'chai tell nong he loves her alot...soon.
Good! He needs to communicate with her more instead of forcing her to admit her feelings with actions. Arthit forcing kisses to Paeng is a no-no, but Arthit throwing cheese lines and love confession is a hell yes !!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Sonix already went far wide from the book, im really hoping they would make it up with these last 3 episodes, give us more pra'nang moments, let them develop even more and i want to see the scene where the maids are accepting of Paeng

alissaax

Sonix already went far wide from the book, im really hoping they would make it up with these last 3 episodes, give us more pra'nang moments, let them develop even more and i want to see the scene where the maids are accepting of Paeng
If they follow the book scene to scene people are going to complain... they can just read the book. I'm happy with how they managed and adapt the storyline to drama. People would bash them if they didn't address who killed her mother and keep questioning... criticising

spanky

sarNie OldFart
If they follow the book scene to scene people are going to complain... they can just read the book. I'm happy with how they managed and adapt the storyline to drama. People would bash them if they didn't address who killed her mother and keep questioning... criticising
They can still follow the book and add on here and there. They can still addressed it w/o Mark taking up like 4 ep...causing arthit to yell and scream and manhandled her.

His jealous about non was endearing.....the thing with Mark was aggressive...too much.

They can do better w/o the typical thai drama cliche trope

Untamed was really successful because they stuck as close to the book as possible.

The book is far superior.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Good! He needs to communicate with her more instead of forcing her to admit her feelings with actions. Arthit forcing kisses to Paeng is a no-no, but Arthit throwing cheese lines and love confession is a hell yes !!
If only they followed the book....I swoon as I imagined their scenes.

He got back at her but not in an Aggressive way...attempt to run her over...manhandling....

I rather the gradual Arthit in the book who slowly learn to trust again and once the boy knew he was in love he went for it....

Bed scene

http://instagr.am/p/CIuiMhVF2Ek/

alissaax

They can still follow the book and add on here and there. They can still addressed it w/o Mark taking up like 4 ep...causing arthit to yell and scream and manhandled her.

His jealous about non was endearing.....the thing with Mark was aggressive...too much.

They can do better w/o the typical thai drama cliche trope

Untamed was really successful because they stuck as close to the book as possible.

The book is far superior.
I don't know the full storyline of the book only heard the short summaries.
Once i start buying one book it turns into 2 then 3 ad 5 and 6th book. I still have so many i havent finished.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
If only they followed the book....I swoon as I imagined their scenes.

He got back at her but not in an Aggressive way...attempt to run her over...manhandling....

I rather the gradual Arthit in the book who slowly learn to trust again and once the boy knew he was in love he went for it....

Bed scene

http://instagr.am/p/CIuiMhVF2Ek/
Holding hands only, is it too much if i hope for a kiss or two here since their feelings are already confirmed?? Im praying to lakorn gods

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know the full storyline of the book only heard the short summaries.
Once i start buying one book it turns into 2 then 3 ad 5 and 6th book. I still have so many i havent finished.
In the book Arthit was mean but no manhandling Paeng roughly or anything, i really wanted that scene in the book i think it was Arthit's birthday and at the rate the lakorn is going i could say bye bye to that scene sigh

Praying for better scenes to replace what could have been in these final 3 episodes

@spanky the book is indeed too short but many swoon parts :love: :love: