[Ch3] Tong Neu Gao (Act Art)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Noon is so indescribable in this role. :yuck:  :yuck:

I might peek in here that Jirayu will be playing the son. :numchuck:

Iya

sarNie Adult
another por/noon lakorn. lol. this time, they're very violent towards each other (or rather, she more than him). I', still shocked that he slapped her. I'm a firm believer that a man shouldn't touch a woman no matter how much she deserves it. my father never lift a hand against my mother even in their worst fight. :/

I'll be seeing this after it airs, lol. I'm very interested in watching the second generation rather than the first, even though por/noon looks great together. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this one will be a hit lakorn of Noon/Por reunion i remember when they showed the teaser at the Ch3 lakorn 2013 party there are lots of claps from viewers

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've read @spicyforum saying James J is still in here and he will appear in the 4th Episode

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
4th episode??? So is he going to have a n'ek lol my Jirayu need a n'ek :p

cool :)

sarNie Adult
oh gosh im late.....anywaaays, I'm pretty excited to see noon back onscreen. This role is something that she's never had done but i think she can probably pull it off. Also excited to see James AHHH!!  :woot2:  :drools:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
This lakorn looks extremely interesting. I'll have to watch it. I agree w/ alot of what you guys said. This is an extremely different role for Noon. Totally outside of the box.